What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

it excites me so much when my black friends cum in me but when i think about having a black baby and explain to my friends it is impossible to make a black baby. I fuck bareback but also i am on pills maybe one day if i didn't get too old for this i may try it but i dont know very complicated situation305.jpg304.jpg302.jpg

Nbbf3.jpg

I understand that. But one never know just how his sperm and her eggs will meet and start life in her womb.
sorry just had to add..the usual way in deep.............young sperm eager to go older sperm at rear waiting for the off......cock ejects........young sperm sets off swimming so fast sees the fallopian tubes...YES I,m first!!!! older sperm nudges other sperm says to it [fallopian tubes???? they will never learn!!! that's her tonsils!!!! ]

My wife got pregnant and we were unsure who the ******* was. She had been cheating on me with another white guy, which I found out about, and I still feel like there was a black guy during this time too. There were complications and the baby came 3 months early. Each day she got older she got darker. There was a black couple next to us in the hospital and their baby was lighter than our *******. I was sure that this was a black baby. The feeling was amazing but two fold. On one hand it was the hottest thing ive ever experienced, but on the other hand it was humiliating. People were beginning to ask questions and I was catching whispers when people thought I wasnt around. As it turned out she was only dark due to the complications and had lightened up completely by the end of our 3 month stay in the hospital. Ill never forget the wonderful feeling of believing my wife had a black baby.

My wife got pregnant and we were unsure who the ******* was. She had been cheating on me with another white guy, which I found out about, and I still feel like there was a black guy during this time too. There were complications and the baby came 3 months early. Each day she got older she got darker. There was a black couple next to us in the hospital and their baby was lighter than our *******. I was sure that this was a black baby. The feeling was amazing but two fold. On one hand it was the hottest thing ive ever experienced, but on the other hand it was humiliating. People were beginning to ask questions and I was catching whispers when people thought I wasnt around. As it turned out she was only dark due to the complications and had lightened up completely by the end of our 3 month stay in the hospital. Ill never forget the wonderful feeling of believing my wife had a black baby.
I hope your baby girl is ok and has no other medical issues. Would you and your wife like to have a Black baby?

Back