What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I would NOT think many of us white bois need to have our head held by the superior black man. As we clean and eat the tasty black cum, or to prepare our slut wives for the superior blackman to take his reward of the white pussy. But it does make the picture that much more hotter (showing his power and ownership of us white bois too).

I'd love that humiliation. Emasculated and controlled by the MAN who first conquered the woman loved by a little white boi.

This is what i found last night after i removed wifes skirt. He did her in the mens room while a few others watched. She told me he just lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side and had her, after he cum he pulled them back and told her to "take it to your little sissy hubby" I hope no one knows us who seen her.1095020783.jpg

This is what i found last night after i removed wifes skirt. He did her in the mens room while a few others watched. She told me he just lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side and had her, after he cum he pulled them back and told her to "take it to your little sissy hubby" I hope no one knows us who seen her.View attachment 176316
Lucky guy you are bob that he did that for you, wish he had let a few take turns then send her on her way.

I don't know why I am entertaining this question but I would have to say the breeding ******* of the wife is a single demented cuck wanna be...who in there right mind thinks that a couple wants this! Look at the facts, most cuckold couples are late 30's to 50's, middle to high middle income, some high. Most are middle to high level managers..how in the hell are they going to explain to their friends family and co workers they got a interracial baby in the cooker? Oh I know "Well Freddy i have a cock as big and as wide as a stove pipe" Where Freddy replies well you better clean the stove pipe cause little Johnny is Black! So when you run across this black breeding thing just remember it is a cuck want to be! and this makes me :furious:

• Dislike
Reactions: LSG
As a matter of fact, once my husband and I find a black man that I would enjoy being with Im planning on him filling my womb with his seed and getting pregnant.
yes babe...all my fertile seed into your pusy so deep...gonna breed you in a matter of seconds

Everyone thinks that Icame up with it but my last name is really Stackpole

New
That's interesting ... the man that gave the commencement speech at my High School graduation was named
William B Cherry ... the "B" stood for Buster, I swear to god ... :) All of us ******* got a big laugh out of it for a long time.​

Pics from a few nights ago. You can see his Black Seed has worked.View attachment 198222View attachment 198223

Bob Smith ... I like these pics, especially the "welcome panty" pic ... that's sooooo kewl & appropriate. Thanks for posting them. I love "baby bump" pics ... those early stages of pregnancy are so awesome. I took a bunch of my wife when she was pregnant. Thanks again! Mac :)

Back