What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

What I'm looking for is a women from this sight who is Divorced or single who is in need of Wht bf/hubby to take Care of. Cuck wannabe who understand the lifestyle. ... I know there must be a lady member on here who would love to have a understanding hubby like myself to be there for emotionally and also supportive to be bred.. If you or any other members who know what's best way to locate these types of women it would be helpful. As a wht guy I know my place and will make sure my she is well looked after. ...
Scooter

Sure, scooter, I think I can help you out ... just go to your local Welfare office, wait for a white lady to get out of the car with 2-3 biracial *******. Then, just run over and tell her that YOU are her Charming Prince ... here to take her away from her poverty and save her from having to raise her ******* on her own. I'm sure she'll oblige you.
I imagine if if you posted a pic, with a little advertisement on it, you'd get all kind of responses. Maybe the Welfare office would open up their files and let you go through them and choose a couple dozen perfect cases for you to help. I'm sure the taxpayers would love your effort.

I'm so glad you're WELL OFF ... I assume you meant financially, right? The EDUCATED verdict is still out on you, however ... but, now, hurry along, a BBC addicted white mama is in need this very second to feed her 2 *******. I think I see her coming now ... :)

cuck_WhtWife-2blkBabies.jpg

Several times I dreamed about getting impregnated by a big black one while I masturbated - maybe a dream but I'm really curious trying it without any prevention in the future... KISS

Take it one step at a time. No need to rush.

is my fav possission to be in...love it on top....i felt him cum so deepinside me that it took my cuckyboy along time to clean it all out. was 11 inches deep when he came...4 or 5inches deeper then anyone else has EVER been

Oh yes, I, too, love it when a white wife rides me. Especially when I get to shoot my cum all the way inside her.

Back