What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It's Pandora's Box. A lot of hubbies who aren't aware of it before hand then ought not being in here.

The primary problem is many hubbies seem to ASSUME they can maintain control of their wives' sexual activities, and cut things On & Off at his convenience. Doesn't work quite that way. Once the wives become addicted, they are going to listen more to the suggestions of their black lovers, and the hubbies get left not knowing where their wives are or what's going on. Happens quite a bit! Black men prefer (no, pretty much insist) on the convenience of "control". :happy:

My wife's bull is insistent that he plants his seed in my wife, she is quite keen on the idea and I'm up for it. We have thought about the pretend seperation or 'drunken one night stand' explanation for our families. The bulls plan is to come off the pill before valentines day and then she stays with him until the seeds well and truly planted. Big decision though.

Big, big decision.
You ready for it?

When my wife and I first started swinging/playing she made the other guys where condoms because of a concern over safety. We were never really worried about her getting pregnant because she was on the pill but we discussed up front that if she ever got pregnant regardless of the ******* she would not abort the baby (she supports a woman's right to choose but does not personally agree with abortion).

It was during our second MFM relationship that I learned about creampies from the web and developed the fantasy/fetish of seeing my wife fucking her lover bareback. I started letting her know of my desire for him to fuck her bareback and for him to cum in her so I could lick her clean in front of him. She finally consented (she hated condoms anyway) and mounted him one night when they were making out on the floor next to me. To this day it is still the most erotic thing I've ever seen....watching my wife give in to her desires in the throws of passion with her lover and taking his bare cock and directing it into her pussy (at the time he was only the 2nd guy to fuck her bareback in her life...the other was me).

This started us on the path of finding regular lovers for her so she wouldn't ever have to use condoms with them. We knew full well there were risks of her getting pregnant, but at the time we always planned to have children and if there was an accident we would accept responsibility and I would naturally raise the baby as my own.

When she finally did get pregnant (by me) with our 1st baby she made a joke in the delivery room in front of the nurses saying to me "honey wouldn't it be funny if she turns out to be black" while laughing out loud. I loved the thrill of the humiliation as the nurses looked to me and were definitely shocked. The even funnier part was there was no way the baby could be black because my wife had only been with one black guy years before and he had worn a condom (much to my dismay).

So like many others have said I would have loved to be outed and have the secret out of the closet.

..... When she finally did get pregnant (by me) with our 1st baby she made a joke in the delivery room in front of the nurses saying to me "honey wouldn't it be funny if she turns out to be black" while laughing out loud. I loved the thrill of the humiliation as the nurses looked to me and were definitely shocked. The even funnier part was there was no way the baby could be black because my wife had only been with one black guy years before and he had worn a condom (much to my dismay).

So like many others have said I would have loved to be outed and have the secret out of the closet.

Oh how I do enjoy the way she played her little humiliation game on you! Very hot! :hot:

Something tells me you'd love that humiliation even more!
Just the sort I like to give hubbies.

View attachment 175345
I would NOT think many of us white bois need to have our head held by the superior black man. As we clean and eat the tasty black cum, or to prepare our slut wives for the superior blackman to take his reward of the white pussy. But it does make the picture that much more hotter (showing his power and ownership of us white bois too).

Back