What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It's not that they keep trying to breed me. It's just something that happens. I guess I'm not a true breeder but more or a risk pregnancy hotwife. I'd say 50% of the time they shoot in me and the other 50% of the time they pull it out and shoot in either in the cucks mouth or on his face. One of my lovers always cums on the cucks face and then makes him go to the store and buy him weed wrapping papers, so I don't always get filled with cum.

What would you do if you did get pregnant?

02_1200x800.jpg

Discussion: are white couples who insist their black bulls wear condoms being racist?

View attachment 1208914

Absolutely. Doing something like this is pretty much saying that you completely believe stereotypes that black men are more likely to have STD's. It also says you think they're untrustworthy and would lie to you if they did happen to have an STD which means you think that black men are somehow more 'evil' or 'dangerous' than other men. Finally, it also suggests that IF on the off chance you were to become pregnant, you think the black man wouldn't be a good ******* or that biracial/black children aren't as good as other children, hence why you want to use a condom to stop that happening. You're also implying that the black man is somehow less intelligent and responsible in that he isn't capable of making the decision of whether or not to wear a condom and that YOU (selfish much?) are somehow a better person who can 'insist' and boss people around. Sex is a natural process specifically and primarily for the means of reproduction. Making a bull wear a condom (a man-made accessory) is not only disrespectful and rude but also takes the natural and primal nature out of a beautiful experience which should be exactly that. So yes... very racist in my humble opinion.

Absolutely. Doing something like this is pretty much saying that you completely believe stereotypes that black men are more likely to have STD's. It also says you think they're untrustworthy and would lie to you if they did happen to have an STD which means you think that black men are somehow more 'evil' or 'dangerous' than other men. Finally, it also suggests that IF on the off chance you were to become pregnant, you think the black man wouldn't be a good ******* or that biracial/black children aren't as good as other children, hence why you want to use a condom to stop that happening. You're also implying that the black man is somehow less intelligent and responsible in that he isn't capable of making the decision of whether or not to wear a condom and that YOU (selfish much?) are somehow a better person who can 'insist' and boss people around. Sex is a natural process specifically and primarily for the means of reproduction. Making a bull wear a condom (a man-made accessory) is not only disrespectful and rude but also takes the natural and primal nature out of a beautiful experience which should be exactly that. So yes... very racist in my humble opinion.

Are you married? How would it be for you to have a biracial kid if you're married to a white male? How would he react?

Are you married? How would it be for you to have a biracial kid if you're married to a white male? How would he react?

I am married, 22 years. I only cheated on my husband once and that was right at the beginning of our relationship. My BBC slut days were only back when I was at university unfortunately. My husband doesn't know about my past sex life prior to us being married and I don't think he would suspect that my past was anything but innocent and normal. As much as I would love to get back into the lifestyle and would love to be black bred/have a biracial baby, there's simply too much risk towards my family for that to happen. It wouldn't be fair on my current children since though I can't say for sure, I would suspect that our marriage wouldn't last and they'd see the conflict there. And trying to explain why their sibling is a different colour is a conversation which I don't think I'd know how to have.

I guess you could say I'm a bit hypocritical since I'm practicing something different to that which I was preaching but it's purely because my children are the ones who are really here right now and they are my priority. I personally don't think it would be in their best interest for me to act purely selfishly and do as I want. IF I didn't have ******* already (and I was a few years younger!), then having biracial children would definitely be a serious consideration for me rather than just a fantasy life.

I am married, 22 years. I only cheated on my husband once and that was right at the beginning of our relationship. My BBC slut days were only back when I was at university unfortunately. My husband doesn't know about my past sex life prior to us being married and I don't think he would suspect that my past was anything but innocent and normal. As much as I would love to get back into the lifestyle and would love to be black bred/have a biracial baby, there's simply too much risk towards my family for that to happen. It wouldn't be fair on my current children since though I can't say for sure, I would suspect that our marriage wouldn't last and they'd see the conflict there. And trying to explain why their sibling is a different colour is a conversation which I don't think I'd know how to have.

I guess you could say I'm a bit hypocritical since I'm practicing something different to that which I was preaching but it's purely because my children are the ones who are really here right now and they are my priority. I personally don't think it would be in their best interest for me to act purely selfishly and do as I want. IF I didn't have ******* already (and I was a few years younger!), then having biracial children would definitely be a serious consideration for me rather than just a fantasy life.

Having biracial ******* is not for everyone. :)

How old are your *******?

Are you sure that your husband wo wouldn't like to be cucked?

How old are your *******?

Are you sure that your husband wo wouldn't like to be cucked?

You're right, having biracial children isn't for everyone. In my case (and I hope most other cases where women won't have biracial children), it's because of children who already exist and who it might be tough on, NOT because I don't want them! I think there's a big distinction there, one is refusal out of racism/intolerance while the other is because you understand that certain previous life choices have got you to a point where whether for better or worse, your own hedonism is no longer the greatest priority. When I had *******, their well-being became my number 1 objective. Everything I have done since them has been in pursuit of bettering their lives. As much as I would love to have a biracial baby, the possibility of it negatively impacting my current children's lives outweighs my own desires and so I can't do it. If I didn't have my children, then it's a completely different situation and there's a very good chance that I would have had multiple biracial children.

My ******* is 8 and ******* is 6. I have no idea whether or not my husband would be interested in being cuckolded but I have no interest in making him one if it means the time commitments which come with the lifestyle as again, that would impact how I can take care of the *******. It wouldn't be fair to them having to be available at short notice, having to leave them with friends/babysitters are random times and dressing slutty in front of them. Simply not doable for me at the moment, as much as I'd love for it to be. My husband has never been a very sexual and promiscuous person so I doubt cuckolding, especially the type described here would be of much interest/appeal to him. The flip side is that he also probably wouldn't care much if I were to go out on my own to seek bull partners :bounce:

You're right, having biracial children isn't for everyone. In my case (and I hope most other cases where women won't have biracial children), it's because of children who already exist and who it might be tough on, NOT because I don't want them! I think there's a big distinction there, one is refusal out of racism/intolerance while the other is because you understand that certain previous life choices have got you to a point where whether for better or worse, your own hedonism is no longer the greatest priority. When I had *******, their well-being became my number 1 objective. Everything I have done since them has been in pursuit of bettering their lives. As much as I would love to have a biracial baby, the possibility of it negatively impacting my current children's lives outweighs my own desires and so I can't do it. If I didn't have my children, then it's a completely different situation and there's a very good chance that I would have had multiple biracial children.

My ******* is 8 and ******* is 6. I have no idea whether or not my husband would be interested in being cuckolded but I have no interest in making him one if it means the time commitments which come with the lifestyle as again, that would impact how I can take care of the *******. It wouldn't be fair to them having to be available at short notice, having to leave them with friends/babysitters are random times and dressing slutty in front of them. Simply not doable for me at the moment, as much as I'd love for it to be. My husband has never been a very sexual and promiscuous person so I doubt cuckolding, especially the type described here would be of much interest/appeal to him. The flip side is that he also probably wouldn't care much if I were to go out on my own to seek bull partners :bounce:

Thanks for sharing :) Cuckolding can be done in many different ways. Because of our ******* we have to plan so that she can be at her grandparents' place when my wife has sex with her black boyfriend.

For us it has been very satisfying.

87546_07.jpg

I really don't think that you should give up on the lifestyle so easily .. it's obvious that you want to have a biracial baby and it wouldn't affect current children badly at all

Thanks for sharing :) Cuckolding can be done in many different ways. Because of our ******* we have to plan so that she can be at her grandparents' place when my wife has sex with her black boyfriend.

For us it has been very satisfying.

View attachment 1289631
You're right cuckolding can be done in many ways and it doesn't affect white ******* badly at all .. as long as their mommy is happy they will be glad to have the blsck that's making her as I happy around. They may ask you why daddy doesn't make you happy like he does and you just tell them that black men are better in some ways

I really don't think that you should give up on the lifestyle so easily .. it's obvious that you want to have a biracial baby and it wouldn't affect current children badly at all

I have to say, I actually find that a bit offensive. I've probably taken more than 50 BBC's multiple times in ALL my holes back when my circumstances permitted. You make it sound as if I didn't care about the lifestyle at all and that I was just dipping my toe in it or something!

Having been there and done that, I can confidently say that it certainly would affect the *******. They're used to having mummy around to do the school runs, help with homework, cook the meals, tidy the house, keep the fridge full etc. Being a true BBC whore is a full time job. Your phone is on constantly, you are expected to be available on the same day, you're expected to dress appropriately for your bull, you're likely to have to host meets at your house which would involve strange new people all coming over and being with mummy in the bedroom. They might be young but they're not stupid!

Throw another baby into the mix and that's just chaos. Plus the financial burden of raising a baby is not exactly small. Hubby already spends most of his time working. I'm sorry but unless you come up with something really convincing, this is staying well in the fantasy column for me!

Back