What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I have to say, I actually find that a bit offensive. I've probably taken more than 50 BBC's multiple times in ALL my holes back when my circumstances permitted. You make it sound as if I didn't care about the lifestyle at all and that I was just dipping my toe in it or something!

Having been there and done that, I can confidently say that it certainly would affect the *******. They're used to having mummy around to do the school runs, help with homework, cook the meals, tidy the house, keep the fridge full etc. Being a true BBC whore is a full time job. Your phone is on constantly, you are expected to be available on the same day, you're expected to dress appropriately for your bull, you're likely to have to host meets at your house which would involve strange new people all coming over and being with mummy in the bedroom. They might be young but they're not stupid!

Throw another baby into the mix and that's just chaos. Plus the financial burden of raising a baby is not exactly small. Hubby already spends most of his time working. I'm sorry but unless you come up with something really convincing, this is staying well in the fantasy column for me!
My first and most convincing reply is that you want it .. and it's obvious that you want it very badly .. am i right about that?
I didn't mean to imply in ANY WAY that you didn't take the lifestyle seriously. in fact I know you that you do and I want to help you ok? So let's work on this together

Last edited:
I have to say, I actually find that a bit offensive. I've probably taken more than 50 BBC's multiple times in ALL my holes back when my circumstances permitted. You make it sound as if I didn't care about the lifestyle at all and that I was just dipping my toe in it or something!

Having been there and done that, I can confidently say that it certainly would affect the *******. They're used to having mummy around to do the school runs, help with homework, cook the meals, tidy the house, keep the fridge full etc. Being a true BBC whore is a full time job. Your phone is on constantly, you are expected to be available on the same day, you're expected to dress appropriately for your bull, you're likely to have to host meets at your house which would involve strange new people all coming over and being with mummy in the bedroom. They might be young but they're not stupid!

Throw another baby into the mix and that's just chaos. Plus the financial burden of raising a baby is not exactly small. Hubby already spends most of his time working. I'm sorry but unless you come up with something really convincing, this is staying well in the fantasy column for me!

Do your friends know about your black past?
Are any of your friends into interracial sex?

My first and most convincing reply is that you want it .. and it's obvious that you want it very badly .. am i right about that?
I didn't mean to imply in ANY WAY that you didn't take the lifestyle seriously. in fact I know you that you do and I want to help you ok? So let's work on this together

You're right, of course I want it badly. As I said, I'm not a racist and I think biracial children are beautiful. I just don't think it could be compatible with my current life.

I was just being a bit overreactive! :bounce: I do appreciate your responses and help, apologies for taking it the wrong way

You're right, of course I want it badly. As I said, I'm not a racist and I think biracial children are beautiful. I just don't think it could be compatible with my current life.

I was just being a bit overreactive! :bounce: I do appreciate your responses and help, apologies for taking it the wrong way

For how long time have you wanted a biracial baby?

It's ok .. you probably STRONGLY affected by your need to be filled so well by more BBCs and I will help you ok? In fact you have a whole community here that takes your needs for BBC VERY seriously indeed

It sounds like you're projecting your past experiences onto any future events. You might find bulls that are not that demanding. My ex-g/f and her roommate have been blacked heavily by a group of 5+ dudes. Can you imagine how busy they were? Yet when one or both were unavailable to partying the gang just moved over some place else but kept calling or messaging and came back. Not all of them are in a dominant game. You can have your bull or bulls with or without your hubby knowing. Now if he agrees and baby black comes I'm sure he could do some overtime as I did. Plus, he'll appreaciate the burden being taken off his shoulders of sexually satisfying you by outsourcing those tasks.

My girl is only 22 and super fertile. She is at the pinnacle of her baby bearing years. She doesn't like my tiny dick though and even when I cum its barely a dribble. Hard to get her pregnant. Deep down Id love to see her get knocked up while I am sitting next to her and holding her hand.

Let me try this again...condensed version. GF decided to go black-only; mutual agreement. She dated black then settled on a steady guy I'll call A. Since my GF was taking shots she always went bareback. After about 4 months with A she told me she was pregnant. Excitement all around. Definitely his baby. At the 3 month mark she miscarried...ugh! A dropped out of the picture but she remained black-only. Within 6-7 months she was pregnant again and was excited. Although she was about 95% sure of the *******, she also said 2 others were possible; she did not care. Her appetite for blacks grew. She ended up moving to be closer to the 95% daddy. She had a baby boy, healthy, VERY dark but very cute. That was 11 years ago, the kid is in little league football and baseball. The ex-GF still black-only but not as active. I keep in touch every several months...I miss her but respect her decisions.
And for the inquiring minds, black-only meant just that; by mutual agreement I was not allowed ANY penetration at all...instead she'd straddle my face and jerk me off as I ate her. She lovingly called it "fucking her hand". As I can recall she was with about two dozen blacks over the time she was really active...about a five year span. I miss her...sometimes way more than others. I have been in somewhat longterm relationships with a couple other white girls who went black but nothing like that very special first one.
Kenny get in contact with her and tell how you feel .. maybe ask her to take ownership of you

My girl is only 22 and super fertile. She is at the pinnacle of her baby bearing years. She doesn't like my tiny dick though and even when I cum its barely a dribble. Hard to get her pregnant. Deep down Id love to see her get knocked up while I am sitting next to her and holding her hand.
We have to step aside and let professionals breeders do it. I let a gang ride intensively my gf 2 yrs ago and she gave me 2 beautiful *******.

That happen to me with one of the 4 couples i have played with cuz i always wrap tight but they both were friends and we got way to comfortable with our play that night and she wanted to feel me cum insid her and i did 2 months later i got a pissed off email from him like it was my fault she had abortion and we never spoke of it again
WOW, you wouldn't get a pissed off email from us!! You'd get invited to the party and she would want you right up to the delivery and beyond!! She would LOVE to have a black baby.

Then make it happen. We are.
She is currently 100% birth control free with her Boss/Lover white) hoping she will become pregnant by him and have his baby. If her tipped uterus and his older (60's) sperm cooperate, she will have his baby. It will be easier to explain his baby than a black baby.....but her WILDEST fantasy is to have a black baby.

Hope you guys are successful too......are you black exclusive o you know the baby is black?

When a white girl has a Black Baby she is telling her family, her friends, and the whole world what she has been up to. She is telling everyone that she desires the Black Man’s Superior Seed over family and society’s approval. I applaud these white girls who walk around proudly with swollen tummies carrying a Black Man’s offspring. These white girls are so worthy of our support and worship.

Wife would LOVE for everyone to know she was fucking black guys by having a black baby!!

Back