What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

She is currently 100% birth control free with her Boss/Lover white) hoping she will become pregnant by him and have his baby. If her tipped uterus and his older (60's) sperm cooperate, she will have his baby. It will be easier to explain his baby than a black baby.....but her WILDEST fantasy is to have a black baby.

Hope you guys are successful too......are you black exclusive o you know the baby is black?

Black only. Why settle?

That happen to me with one of the 4 couples i have played with cuz i always wrap tight but they both were friends and we got way to comfortable with our play that night and she wanted to feel me cum insid her and i did 2 months later i got a pissed off email from him like it was my fault she had abortion and we never spoke of it again

What did she expect? She fucks black and isn't willing to bear the consequences of what could happen? Geez. Probably best someone that dimwitted didn't reproduce.

If she turns up pregnant, he will keep visiting her -- and you will keep watching

View attachment 1353884
That's exactly what happened to us. She had her belly with twins and he and others kept fucking her until the 7th month. They weren't there when she delivered though. At the hospital, staff joked and laughed behind doors. But I was happy and proud of my good girl.

She is currently 100% birth control free with her Boss/Lover white) hoping she will become pregnant by him and have his baby. If her tipped uterus and his older (60's) sperm cooperate, she will have his baby. It will be easier to explain his baby than a black baby.....but her WILDEST fantasy is to have a black baby.

Hope you guys are successful too......are you black exclusive o you know the baby is black?
Will the boss help financially?

Although and whites should we all know how exciting it is when we know about the many white women who's been impregnated by a black man, especially if she is married to a white man, but we've got to step back and face reality, because if the wife would talk the husband into having a vasectomy or casteration, that would prevent him from having other "white" girl babies.. and the more white girls we have, the more opportunity we have to keep the interracial lifestyle going in our future. The ideal situation is for the wife to have one black pregnancy for every pregnancy from her white husband in hopes for it to be a girl..
And whites should start their daughters off with black men.

Please understand a mix children are very beautiful children, I think. Have several mix couples friends Blk wifes and Blk husbands as swinger and their is a varying darkness in skin tones in their children, but still the children are beautiful no question. Now the only issue I feel, is to explaining this pregnancy could be tricky! from family members on wife or husbands side of family, that are not open mined. The wife would also be placed in (stepping out on hubby)(even if he said he was ok with this arrangement) and the real issue is when the baby is born ?
Now also have noted out in public many family over time, have accept this I as see grandma's and granddad out and bout shopping with their grand children. I personally couldn't ever know way the grandparents couldn't fall in love with them!, their beautiful children and have note as the grow in adults their still beautiful.
My niece is 1/8 black, she is very pretty.

Back