What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

The best course of action: just relax and let her do what comes naturally. If that means your wife putting her legs up in the air and letting her black lover inseminate her like a brood mare, that is only nature taking its course as God intended. You should of course be present while she is being serviced by her black bed partner. You should calmly and lovingly encourage her as her sexual passion increases, and arrange that an unobtrusive video camera is running so as to preserve those precious moments when her passion swells into orgasm and the bull ejaculates his semen into her womb.

God willing, a few weeks later her belly will visibly ripen with the seed of her interracial passion. And when she is in late-term pregnancy and her round, swollen, gorgeous belly drops, you will be so excited that you will do everything you can think of to proudly show her off in her highly pregnant condition. You will insist that she take walks in town with her black lover, both of them hand-in-hand, with the Negro lovingly caressing her belly as they amble about in public places where you know your friends are likely to see them. Take photos of those occasions and post them on the Internet so that other interracial fans can enjoy them. And after the blessed day your sweetie delivers her baby (or twins, if her black man is as sexually potent as he should be), you can proudly show the baby (or babies) off by parading a stroller down the main street.

At that point, you will understand. The only remaining course of action will be to allow her to breed with a black lover again. And again!

Voyeur. You hit the nail on the head. thats so hot. only extra horny thing i can think of is when hes breeding her, and is just about to cum up her. you push your cuck tongue and finger deep into his ass, and tease his porostrate gland so you know he will explode his load in her womb.
Secondly as she is just about to give birth. you kneel by her side and look at her master , and tell him its hes right to use and abuse your wife whenever he wants and you will look after and bring up his children. And tell him his children are more sacrd to you and your wife than the white babies you and wife may have had before she found black.

The best course of action: just relax and let her do what comes naturally. If that means your wife putting her legs up in the air and letting her black lover inseminate her like a brood mare, that is only nature taking its course as God intended. You should of course be present while she is being serviced by her black bed partner. You should calmly and lovingly encourage her as her sexual passion increases, and arrange that an unobtrusive video camera is running so as to preserve those precious moments when her passion swells into orgasm and the bull ejaculates his semen into her womb.

God willing, a few weeks later her belly will visibly ripen with the seed of her interracial passion. And when she is in late-term pregnancy and her round, swollen, gorgeous belly drops, you will be so excited that you will do everything you can think of to proudly show her off in her highly pregnant condition. You will insist that she take walks in town with her black lover, both of them hand-in-hand, with the Negro lovingly caressing her belly as they amble about in public places where you know your friends are likely to see them. Take photos of those occasions and post them on the Internet so that other interracial fans can enjoy them. And after the blessed day your sweetie delivers her baby (or twins, if her black man is as sexually potent as he should be), you can proudly show the baby (or babies) off by parading a stroller down the main street.

At that point, you will understand. The only remaining course of action will be to allow her to breed with a black lover again. And again!

Oh yes. And it's proof that she's so proud that she's a real modern day lady and daring enough to go all the way with a real man.

I would answer this by telling you all that Sex is Sex.
No matter how goo you are tring to prevent pregnancy...it will eventually happen.
Birth Control is not perfect.
So just ENJOY the moment....if it happens it will and you be surprised.
Never plan a pregnancy....just let it happen naturally.
to see my wife with bbc. I have to assume that risk

But any birth control has a failure rate. Plus, there is always the possibility that after a night of mind blowing sex with BBC that the wife decides to, ahem, 'forget' to take her birth control pill . . . But the husband is usually the one to initiate cuckolding into marriage (at least that what it seems if the number of men vs. women on these sites is to be taken at face value), and given that the husband has usually begged for it he is at least implying that the wife has a 'free pass' if she turns up pregnant if the condom breaks.
i agrre with you

Yes that is correct, many white bois would not agree, but the point is that most white girls would agree wholeheartedly. I often overhear white girls who, though they are married and devoted to white husbands, talk openly about fantasies involving Black Men, Also, a lot of women talk to me candidly because they know I am safe (neutered) and they express their desire and fantasy for Black Men. So, I think the chain of command is right, with the Black Man reigning supreme with the white girl sucking His dick and the white boi kissing the white woman's ass. This is the way of the future!!!
but not all , many of us white husbands know the importance of the black man for our wives

Let's just be honest about it . . . if we encourage our wives to partake in this lifestyle then it is at least partially our responsibility if she ends up pregnant! OMG, how can any cuckold REALLY blame his wife if he more or less begs her to be with another man and she ends up with baby!
please guys , what s wrong if a white wife turn up pregnant?

but not all , many of us white husbands know the importance of the black man for our wives
In south africa white woman do not like blackmen I got my wife to fuck one in a tricky way I blindfold her tied her to our bed naked and spread eagle and asked our gardener to come and fuck my wife and she like it and the i took of the blindfold and she saw it was the black gardener and she fell in love with his cock

Back