What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

yees our dutty to find the black breeder for our wives
I AMSAD TO SAY MY WIFE OF 69 YEARS OLD CAN NOT GET PREGNANT BUT I AM WORKING HARD ON MY DAUGHTERS TO GET THEM BLACKBRED THEY STILL THINK THEIR CUNTS BELONGS TO WHITE MEN AND SPECIALY THEIR HUSBANDS. BUT I GOT THEM TO READ INTERRACIAL SEX STORIES WITH PHOTOS AND THEY ARE QERIOUS ABOUT THE MYTH OF THE LENG OF BLACKMEN. THE 2 OF THEM ASKED ME IF IT IS TRUE AND I SAID TO THEM THEY CAN FIND OUT FOR THEMSELFS AND INVITE THEM TO MY WORK. MY COWORKER IS BLACK AND HE ARE WILLING TO SHOW THEM AND FUCKED THEM. IT WILL HAPPEN TO NIGHT I HEAVE ALREADY GIVE THEM SOME PILS TO ******* TO GET THEM HORNY HOPEFULLY HE WILL NOCK THEM UP TO NIGHT.

I AMSAD TO SAY MY WIFE OF 69 YEARS OLD CAN NOT GET PREGNANT BUT I AM WORKING HARD ON MY DAUGHTERS TO GET THEM BLACKBRED THEY STILL THINK THEIR CUNTS BELONGS TO WHITE MEN AND SPECIALY THEIR HUSBANDS. BUT I GOT THEM TO READ INTERRACIAL SEX STORIES WITH PHOTOS AND THEY ARE QERIOUS ABOUT THE MYTH OF THE LENG OF BLACKMEN. THE 2 OF THEM ASKED ME IF IT IS TRUE AND I SAID TO THEM THEY CAN FIND OUT FOR THEMSELFS AND INVITE THEM TO MY WORK. MY COWORKER IS BLACK AND HE ARE WILLING TO SHOW THEM AND FUCKED THEM. IT WILL HAPPEN TO NIGHT I HEAVE ALREADY GIVE THEM SOME PILS TO ******* TO GET THEM HORNY HOPEFULLY HE WILL NOCK THEM UP TO NIGHT.
mmmm yees greeat i hope good luck for you and con:happy: gratulatioon

There is a lot of interest in black men impregnating white women. Couples wanting the wife to be black bred should follow this 6-step program:

1. No condoms or birth control of any kind when having sex with black lovers. Since a blacked wife wants absolutely no coitus with white men anymore at all, no worries there. The only man a woman who has gone black will want to have vaginal sex with under any circumstances is black.
2. Black partners must be under 30 so their fertility is strongest, have a body-builder physique, and a very large cock that can efficiently inseminate a white womb.
3. Schedule her monthly fuck sessions with her black bulls for the exact time that she is ovulating.
4. Get multiple black partners for that session if possible, to increase the odds of impregnation. The more partners, the greater the chance of a black baby.
5. Film the session. You want to document the moment of conception. You also should post the video on this site for the enjoyment of us all.
6. Repeat monthly as necessary to achieve conception.

But you certainly won’t have to repeat it after the first time. The odds are overwhelming she’ll get impregnated the first session. And for the following 9 months, all her black lovers will be frantic to fuck the woman who is visibly and radiantly pregnant with the seed of one of them. Each one of her black partners will optimistically think he is the one who impregnated her, which will make him all the hornier and more eager to fuck your pregnant wife while she is carrying what he thinks is his baby. Since nobody will know for sure who the ******* is (including you and your wife), they will all keep coming to her bed, and cumming in her. You will want to film that, too.

There is a lot of interest in black men impregnating white women. Couples wanting the wife to be black bred should follow this 6-step program:

1. No condoms or birth control of any kind when having sex with black lovers. Since a blacked wife wants absolutely no coitus with white men anymore at all, no worries there. The only man a woman who has gone black will want to have vaginal sex with under any circumstances is black.
2. Black partners must be under 30 so their fertility is strongest, have a body-builder physique, and a very large cock that can efficiently inseminate a white womb.
3. Schedule her monthly fuck sessions with her black bulls for the exact time that she is ovulating.
4. Get multiple black partners for that session if possible, to increase the odds of impregnation. The more partners, the greater the chance of a black baby.
5. Film the session. You want to document the moment of conception. You also should post the video on this site for the enjoyment of us all.
6. Repeat monthly as necessary to achieve conception.

:):)
But you certainly won’t have to repeat it after the first time. The odds are overwhelming she’ll get impregnated the first session. And for the following 9 months, all her black lovers will be frantic to fuck the woman who is visibly and radiantly pregnant with the seed of one of them. Each one of her black partners will optimistically think he is the one who impregnated her, which will make him all the hornier and more eager to fuck your pregnant wife while she is carrying what he thinks is his baby. Since nobody will know for sure who the ******* is (including you and your wife), they will all keep coming to her bed, and cumming in her. You will want to film that, too.

A great program which every white lady should know. :)

Back