What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

. Nice picture. I know how you feel. Years ago , Susan had her black babies and it was always a hot time. I am sure situation was different for us than yours but it was always intense not knowing if the baby was black or white. Then she went black only so we know when she was pregnant , it was her black lovers kid
Nice to hear. Have you been looked down upon by narrow minded people in your family neighborhood etc. How did you explain a black baby. Did you just say say that you are a cuckold couple? Please tell me and other potential parents of black babies how people react, what problems we might have. It would be a great help!

For years after my youngest was born, I continued to use BC pills so as to prevent a pregnancy, as I thought my world would be destroyed if I had a black baby. I wish I had been stronger to do as I secretly wanted and accept the risks of being with black men.

My only advice to the younger ladies is to let nature take its course. If it's meant to be it will be, and biracial babies are so beautiful.
You are a wise and strong woman!

Nice to hear. Have you been looked down upon by narrow minded people in your family neighborhood etc. How did you explain a black baby. Did you just say say that you are a cuckold couple? Please tell me and other potential parents of black babies how people react, what problems we might have. It would be a great help!
At the time , Susan was good friends with a childless black couple who wanted *******. In a kind way, Susan offered to be a surogate mom for them and gave birth to a baby boy. However, Susan enjoyed having sex with the black couple she was soon pregnant again. In time , a baby girl was born. By now , Susan was addicted to black cock. Another childless black couple also asked for Susans help and she was impregnated and gave them a baby boy. Susans fourth IR baby happened after a party where people were intoxicated and the white women were having sex with black men. Other white women were participating in the "pregnancy project" so there was a local " backlash " as such. Susans Parents were not thrilled but susan was to far gone as they. She as hooked on BBC and needed her regular "******* ". Her black master at them made sure Susan got.

At the time , Susan was good friends with a childless black couple who wanted *******. In a kind way, Susan offered to be a surogate mom for them and gave birth to a baby boy. However, Susan enjoyed having sex with the black couple she was soon pregnant again. In time , a baby girl was born. By now , Susan was addicted to black cock. Another childless black couple also asked for Susans help and she was impregnated and gave them a baby boy. Susans fourth IR baby happened after a party where people were intoxicated and the white women were having sex with black men. Other white women were participating in the "pregnancy project" so there was a local " backlash " as such. Susans Parents were not thrilled but susan was to far gone as they. She as hooked on BBC and needed her regular "******* ". Her black master at them made sure Susan got.
How many black ******* lived in your home?

Last edited:
HI to all.
I think this is my first or second post. I found the topic very interesting and is something we think and fantasize a lot.
We have been married for 7 years. Do not have children yet.
But the idea of having a baby of my black lover excite us much. We will, but we have no courage. And I believe we have many couples who think the same way we do, but are ashamed to admit. Of course, if this happened, we would receive this baby with total love, affection and care.
However, we forget that there is a third person involved nisso.Será he will want to monitor the baby's growth closely? After all he is the biological *******.
In addition, children will grow up and not know, will eventually ask us about the differences in skin color and even physical differences.
It is a decision that has to be well thought out before being taken. But we have this desire.
I understand your desire perfectly well. I hope you choose to go for it.

HI to all.
I think this is my first or second post. I found the topic very interesting and is something we think and fantasize a lot.
We have been married for 7 years. Do not have children yet.
But the idea of having a baby of my black lover excite us much. We will, but we have no courage. And I believe we have many couples who think the same way we do, but are ashamed to admit. Of course, if this happened, we would receive this baby with total love, affection and care.
However, we forget that there is a third person involved nisso.Será he will want to monitor the baby's growth closely? After all he is the biological *******.
In addition, children will grow up and not know, will eventually ask us about the differences in skin color and even physical differences.
It is a decision that has to be well thought out before being taken. But we have this desire.
Hi Vanessa, my wife and I find your posting https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-if-the-wife-turns-up-pregnant.2265/page-46 very interesting. We hope that you will also post it in the thread https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-if-the-wife-turns-up-pregnant.2265/page-64#post-795771
I just wish I were more courageous! I need a little help to be able to let my wife have the biracial baby we both want.

How many black ******* lived in your home?
. Had we stayed there , I am. Sure Susan would have kept getting pregnant. Each of the IR babies she did have was adopted by a loving couple
However , we relocated and it took time to meet new people. During that time , susan got pregnant with my *******. Raising my ******* was a busy time but susan still had friends. Surprising she did not get pregnant again ( she sure wanted it ). But it hasn't happened yet

Dpats7, you are in an unusual situation and one that speaks to the reality of the situation. What would you do if you heard your mom say that she wants to have a baby from your dad and he didn't like the idea? It's virtually the same thing. Are you concerned about having a new brother or sister? Are you concerned about the feelings of your *******?

I don't know about the situation you describe. Though I don't think my dad would have a problem with having another baby as without trying to sound like a pretentious pr*ck, my family are very well off and paying for and bringing up the baby would be fairly easy to them. So I guess my main fears are that this could end up with the break up of the family since he has clearly expressed how he doesn't want this to happen.

It's not the same thing, perhaps if the husband is willing to look after the baby and you could play happy families, but in my case, this seems like a very unlikely outcome. If she does get pregnant, he would probably leave. My dad has been a great ******* and provider for my family, and I don't think it's fair on either him or the potential baby since either the baby wouldn't have a ******* OR my sibling and I end up with some black randomer as our 'dad' OR my dad decides to stay and bring up a baby who he doesn't like.

The possibility of my wife getting pregnant by her black lover is a huge turn on. I don't know if it's going to happen. If my wife becomes accidentally impregnated by her black lover that would certainly be very humiliating for me. It would be extremely embarrassing that everyone can see that my wife cucks me with her black boyfriend. But it would also be very exciting as I am very much turned on by being humiliated.
I totally disagree with any couple or anyone having to raise children out of their selfish sexual desire, cuckold experience and whatever crazy lustful fantasy out there.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. I do care about those precious innocent ******* born without their real dad and mom. I did see interracial couple being married having interracial ******* and that's wonderful and great.

I don't just blame white couple but black men or whatever they are called ( bulls) to impregnate not just white women but any women for the sake of what they think and call sexual fantasy and fun.

I know a girl who just turned 18 and have 3 *******, each kid from a different ******* and the mom have no idea where or who are the fathers, where they live or what they do ....she is a single young mom. I mean she is clueless. She did not finish high school, unemployed, food stamps and welfare, live in a shelter home....etc.

When I first met her I felt so sad and pity for her, then I saw her 3 *******, the oldest was 3 years old. I consider myself tough and strong man but my heart was broken and started sobbing inside my heart when I saw her 3 ******* and the look on their eyes, lost, hungry, dirty....etc.

I am not here to say the whole story to convince you. I am simply saying, every baby needs their real mom and ******* and be there for them, don't leave them. Don't play if you are not going to care and stay.

If you want a good and a better career, you stay in school. If you want to buy a car/house you work hard and save. If you want good ******* make sure you have good healthy marriage relationship at home. Keep your sexual lifestyle, fantasy away from innocent *******.

If you play with fire you will get burned....there's consequences ....always consequences.....

I don't know about the situation you describe. Though I don't think my dad would have a problem with having another baby as without trying to sound like a pretentious pr*ck, my family are very well off and paying for and bringing up the baby would be fairly easy to them. So I guess my main fears are that this could end up with the break up of the family since he has clearly expressed how he doesn't want this to happen.

It's not the same thing, perhaps if the husband is willing to look after the baby and you could play happy families, but in my case, this seems like a very unlikely outcome. If she does get pregnant, he would probably leave. My dad has been a great ******* and provider for my family, and I don't think it's fair on either him or the potential baby since either the baby wouldn't have a ******* OR my sibling and I end up with some black randomer as our 'dad' OR my dad decides to stay and bring up a baby who he doesn't like.
You have legitimate concerns about your dad, your mom, and the potential break up of your family. This issue here is your mom seems to be focused on having a new baby without listening to the concerns of your *******. Some white dads are not able to tolerate a wife having a baby of another race for many different reasons. Other dads are excited about it. I suspect it would jeopardize too many things for your dad yet he seems to tolerate your moms discrete relationship. Perhaps your parents are unaware of your knowledge. The hard thing is to carefully and being very subtle leave hints to your mom that you have concerens. Given your fathers objections, approaching him would only further inflame the situation

I totally disagree with any couple or anyone having to raise children out of their selfish sexual desire, cuckold experience and whatever crazy lustful fantasy out there.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with me. I do care about those precious innocent ******* born without their real dad and mom. I did see interracial couple being married having interracial ******* and that's wonderful and great.

I don't just blame white couple but black men or whatever they are called ( bulls) to impregnate not just white women but any women for the sake of what they think and call sexual fantasy and fun.

I know a girl who just turned 18 and have 3 *******, each kid from a different ******* and the mom have no idea where or who are the fathers, where they live or what they do ....she is a single young mom. I mean she is clueless. She did not finish high school, unemployed, food stamps and welfare, live in a shelter home....etc.

When I first met her I felt so sad and pity for her, then I saw her 3 *******, the oldest was 3 years old. I consider myself tough and strong man but my heart was broken and started sobbing inside my heart when I saw her 3 ******* and the look on their eyes, lost, hungry, dirty....etc.

I am not here to say the whole story to convince you. I am simply saying, every baby needs their real mom and ******* and be there for them, don't leave them. Don't play if you are not going to care and stay.

If you want a good and a better career, you stay in school. If you want to buy a car/house you work hard and save. If you want good ******* make sure you have good healthy marriage relationship at home. Keep your sexual lifestyle, fantasy away from innocent *******.

If you play with fire you will get burned....there's consequences ....always consequences.....
I appreciate your posting. You think carefully about things and that's great. You mention a lot of things that I will take into consideration. I feel sorry for the three ******* you talk about. Nobody deserves to grow up under such circumstances. It's completely irresponsible.
We would however be able to give a baby a much better upbringing as we have a strong marriage. We also both have a good education and good jobs. And we would both do anything to give the kid a good and loving childhood. And we would love and care very much for the baby. It would certainly not be an unwanted baby like the three other children. We would be able to give the kid the best possibilities in life including a good education and so forth.
I consider you posting very important. I hope you would like to post it under another thread as well. My wife asked me to create the thread to get advice and we are going to read everything together before I make my decision. Your arguments are important for her as well as for me although I feel pretty sure that nothing can change her desire to have an interracial baby.
I will send you the name of.the thread in a moment.

The first three or four times Robert fucked Kathy he used a condom . The last time he used one he was fucking her then stopped whispered in her ear . Then he pulled out and she took the condom off and threw it in the floor. Then he finished . She was worried until she went on her period and she started taking birth control pill.

Back