What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

I'd love it if my wife had a regular black boyfriend, and that eventually they would decide to stop using protection. Furthermore, that they would make this decision themselves and I would simply be informed of it after the fact - probably once it's too late and she's already pregnant. If she were to have more babies, I would hope they would all be by different (black) men, but again, that would be her decision. I believe that all married white men should get a vasectomy (as I have), so as to allow their wives to remain fertile, and should have no say in their wives choice of sexual partners, nor wether or not she chooses to use birth control with them. Simply put: my wife has a body built for black men, a pussy meant for big black dick, and a womb made for potent black sperm.

Another thing: there's a ton of threads on the topic of breeding, and always there's the 'you should get a dna to test, blah, blah, blah...' response. I know tons of couples with *******, and never met a one of them who got a dna test before getting pregnant, if at all. As far as I'm concerned, the only test needed is an hiv/std test, and everyone in this lifestyle should get one of those several times a year.

"Everything comes to he who waits" Just a matter of time ...and opportunity . Saw a few black folks in Newport the other day .

Found this site and this thread, was hoping for some advise. Im 18 and male and have a 10 year old sibling. My parents have always had a normal and happy relationship and neither of them has been with anyone else during that time. It has been brought to my attention now though, that having me and my sibling being grown up and old enough to not need constant parenting, they're starting to get into swinging, or at least my mom is. They aren't really keeping it very secretive and my mom has been going out with much younger black men for the nights etc.

A few days ago I over heard my parents talking about my mom possibly getting pregnant or trying to with a black bull. By the sounds of it, my dad wasn't too keen on the idea but wasn't so sure and left it to 'we'll talk more later'.

As you can probably imagine, this came as quite a shock to me and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what I should do in this situation?

Thanks

I like the idea of a white wife getting pregnant and living with her husband through the pregnancy. He serves on her hand and foot to make sure a strong interracial baby is bred. Aside from her cheating with black men, her husband had also been cheating with a sissy white boi. Once the baby is born the wife leaves to live with the black men. The husband and sissy both live a live together raising the baby as their own.

Found this site and this thread, was hoping for some advise. Im 18 and male and have a 10 year old sibling. My parents have always had a normal and happy relationship and neither of them has been with anyone else during that time. It has been brought to my attention now though, that having me and my sibling being grown up and old enough to not need constant parenting, they're starting to get into swinging, or at least my mom is. They aren't really keeping it very secretive and my mom has been going out with much younger black men for the nights etc.

A few days ago I over heard my parents talking about my mom possibly getting pregnant or trying to with a black bull. By the sounds of it, my dad wasn't too keen on the idea but wasn't so sure and left it to 'we'll talk more later'.

As you can probably imagine, this came as quite a shock to me and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what I should do in this situation?

Thanks

Hello Dpats7,
This i really delicate to advise you in this matter. It is the decision of your parents ! I do not think you should interfere with this one ! But if you will have a metis brother or sister, it is sure your life will change. Society no longer look your family in the same way before. Some countries accept that more easily than others. The most important is that you remain a happy and united family with or without a third baby. If you love your parents, you will accept their choices. Before leaving, let me clarify i can not be totally neutral in this commentary, i am pregnant by a black man and my boyfriend is white.
Cindy.

Hello Dpats7,
This i really delicate to advise you in this matter. It is the decision of your parents ! I do not think you should interfere with this one ! But if you will have a metis brother or sister, it is sure your life will change. Society no longer look your family in the same way before. Some countries accept that more easily than others. The most important is that you remain a happy and united family with or without a third baby. If you love your parents, you will accept their choices. Before leaving, let me clarify i can not be totally neutral in this commentary, i am pregnant by a black man and my boyfriend is white.
Cindy.

Thanks very much for the reply. I'm in a country which is very accepting although I'm not so sure about my extended family. As you said, it's not really my place to do anything and I would agree in most situations, however: by the sounds of the conversation between my parents, it seems like my dad doesn't really want this whole thing to happen. But my mom seems to want to go ahead with it anyway. I'm worried that if she does, either my dad gets stuck bringing up a baby he doesn't want (bad for both him and the baby), or they split up and (possibly) the black lover moves in (or my mom remains single), neither of which is ideal for my current sibling.

Thanks
I think you should give your mom an advice to keep her black baby for her own good conscience or otherwise she'll be regretting her wrong decision after some time. The abortion is just a killing and it is a crime in fact. She is worring about the reaction of her adult ******* of her having black kid. You should console her that you are OK with that. By the way how old is your mom. May be it is her last chance to conceive the baby. Is she visually swollen in her belly or not yet. Keep us informed please.

I think you should give your mom an advice to keep her black baby for her own good conscience or otherwise she'll be regretting her wrong decision after some time. The abortion is just a killing and it is a crime in fact. She is worring about the reaction of her adult ******* of her having black kid. You should console her that you are OK with that. By the way how old is your mom. May be it is her last chance to conceive the baby. Is she visually swollen in her belly or not yet. Keep us informed please.

She isn't actually pregnant yet, she was considering the idea of becoming pregnant and by the sounds of things was quite wanting to do it. On the other hand, my dad doesn't sound so happy about the whole idea of her having someone else's baby. What I was hoping for was advice on how (if I should) intervene and give my opinion to them on the whole matter. That being that I think it's a bad idea and can't see how anything good is going to come from it.

After this clarification, indeed. It may be that you provide Should you heard this conversation, and your feelings about it, your concerns for your brother, your anxiety of separation between she and your ******* ...

The possibility of my wife getting pregnant by her black lover is a huge turn on. I don't know if it's going to happen. If my wife becomes accidentally impregnated by her black lover that would certainly be very humiliating for me. It would be extremely embarrassing that everyone can see that my wife cucks me with her black boyfriend. But it would also be very exciting as I am very much turned on by being humiliated.

Last edited:
Back