What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It would be very EXCITING to see her belly grow knowing that she carries a black baby. But I would also feel a lot of anxiety ... Knowing that everybody will know that I am a cuckold.
Join the club. Lots of us now. Seems like women in europe and America are all hot for black cock. Babies is the next step and many more are doing it now. Lots of young white girls with black babies now. Seeing more moms in their 30s with black babies too

I must admit that it is very tempting. I can feel the excitement in every part of my body when I think about my wife getting pregnant with a black baby. It's also scaring but I think the excitement is going to win. My wife would love to have a biracial kid as she finds them irresistible. But she won't go off the pill until I am completely sure that's what I want.

I must admit that it is very tempting. I can feel the excitement in every part of my body when I think about my wife getting pregnant with a black baby. It's also scaring but I think the excitement is going to win. My wife would love to have a biracial kid as she finds them irresistible. But she won't go off the pill until I am completely sure that's what I want.
She's smart but it sounds like she would love it

Wife( some years ago ) and ******* ( recently) pregnant by black men. Both say being inseminated by black men was just the best. Not only did they have awesome sex but being pregnant and having the baby makes it all public. Certainly, this is a huge problem for some couples and families but more people today are becoming more tolerant of IR relationships and babies. We still have a ways to go in many places where black lovers are accepted as sex partners for married women and some young women but we are seeing more and more women in public with their black lovers now

I do feel tempted. But it's a very big thing to do. I will have to consider it carefully. On the other hand I am immensely turned on by the thought of having a biracial baby. My wife is right, they are indeed very beautiful!! I feel torn. It would be humiliating that everyone can see that my wife needs another man to satisfy her and that I am a cuckold. On the other hand it's more arousing than anything else I have experienced. I wish that she would just forget the pill "accidentally" so that I was just confronted with a fact. That would be easy for me. Then I would buy flowers for her a congratulate her/us to the pregnancy. She however wants me to explicitly ask her to drop the pill.

Willandsusn. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate to hear about other couples experiences! How did your family and friends react?
I feel I have a dilemma. When it becomes public, with the baby, that my wife needs another more well endowed black man it's humiliating. And I both love and hate being humiliated.

I do feel tempted. But it's a very big thing to do. I will have to consider it carefully. On the other hand I am immensely turned on by the thought of having a biracial baby. My wife is right, they are indeed very beautiful!! I feel torn. It would be humiliating that everyone can see that my wife needs another man to satisfy her and that I am a cuckold. On the other hand it's more arousing than anything else I have experienced. I wish that she would just forget the pill "accidentally" so that I was just confronted with a fact. That would be easy for me. Then I would buy flowers for her a congratulate her/us to the pregnancy. She however wants me to explicitly ask her to drop the pill.
Oh Yes. Just as with so many wives today wanting approval now from their husbands to enjoy black lovers and the conscience decisions the husband need to make , wives who are now far beyond this and considering having babies with their black lovers or studs are also asking the husbands to make the conscience decision. However, being sufficiently discrete, the wives can conceal their lovers and keep things private. The IR baby changes all that. She wants the world to know she is having sex with black men , like so many other wives today , but she also wants the world to know you are a cuckhold and you approve of her activities. Years ago this was a huge problem but today so many wives are having sex with other men and often today , black men. That being a cuckhold isn't the horrible thing it once was. You still get the people who whisper in your ear " I saw your wife fucking a black guy "

Oh Yes. Just as with so many wives today wanting approval now from their husbands to enjoy black lovers and the conscience decisions the husband need to make , wives who are now far beyond this and considering having babies with their black lovers or studs are also asking the husbands to make the conscience decision. However, being sufficiently discrete, the wives can conceal their lovers and keep things private. The IR baby changes all that. She wants the world to know she is having sex with black men , like so many other wives today , but she also wants the world to know you are a cuckhold and you approve of her activities. Years ago this was a huge problem but today so many wives are having sex with other men and often today , black men. That being a cuckhold isn't the horrible thing it once was. You still get the people who whisper in your ear " I saw your wife fucking a black guy "
Thanks for your input. You are right, every thing changes when the baby is there. Until now only one of her friends knows about her black lover.

Thanks for your input. You are right, every thing changes when the baby is there. Until now only one of her friends knows about her black lover.
I won't say typical because most women talk a lot and often their is a whole group of wives enjoying black cock and sharing stories. However, does sound like your wife is new to this and being very discrete is fairly typical in the being. Later on , she won't care as much about who knows because she just keeps felling better and better the more often she has BBC. Get black pregnant is a LIFESTYLE milestone for so many women today.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Both my wife and I would be happy .

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0__24_.png
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0__24_.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
She isn't actually pregnant yet, she was considering the idea of becoming pregnant and by the sounds of things was quite wanting to do it. On the other hand, my dad doesn't sound so happy about the whole idea of her having someone else's baby. What I was hoping for was advice on how (if I should) intervene and give my opinion to them on the whole matter. That being that I think it's a bad idea and can't see how anything good is going to come from it.

Dpats7, you are in an unusual situation and one that speaks to the reality of the situation. What would you do if you heard your mom say that she wants to have a baby from your dad and he didn't like the idea? It's virtually the same thing. Are you concerned about having a new brother or sister? Are you concerned about the feelings of your *******?

Dpats7, you are in an unusual situation and one that speaks to the reality of the situation. What would you do if you heard your mom say that she wants to have a baby from your dad and he didn't like the idea? It's virtually the same thing. Are you concerned about having a new brother or sister? Are you concerned about the feelings of your *******?
I do understand that it's somewhat difficult. My wife want to be bred by her black lover to have a healthy, strong, beautiful interracial baby. I tend to give in to her wish. https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/white-wife-pregnant-by-black-lover.46495/

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_kiss the belly(1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 262
Found this site and this thread, was hoping for some advise. Im 18 and male and have a 10 year old sibling. My parents have always had a normal and happy relationship and neither of them has been with anyone else during that time. It has been brought to my attention now though, that having me and my sibling being grown up and old enough to not need constant parenting, they're starting to get into swinging, or at least my mom is. They aren't really keeping it very secretive and my mom has been going out with much younger black men for the nights etc.

A few days ago I over heard my parents talking about my mom possibly getting pregnant or trying to with a black bull. By the sounds of it, my dad wasn't too keen on the idea but wasn't so sure and left it to 'we'll talk more later'.

As you can probably imagine, this came as quite a shock to me and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what I should do in this situation?

Thanks
Just hope that you get a younger sibling.

I like that . . . though you know most hubbies would secretly wish for the rubber to burst.
You are right, every white cuckold finds it extremely fascinating. And it would take a burden of my shoulders if my wife simply decided to "forget" pill a few times. If she just came and said: "Honey I'm pregnant."

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_jjkhfkhfhkj(1).jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_jjkhfkhfhkj(1).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 253
You are right, every white cuckold finds it extremely fascinating. And it would take a burden of my shoulders if my wife decided to "forget" forget pill a few times. If she just came and said: "Honey I'm pregnant."
. Nice picture. I know how you feel. Years ago , Susan had her black babies and it was always a hot time. I am sure situation was different for us than yours but it was always intense not knowing if the baby was black or white. Then she went black only so we know when she was pregnant , it was her black lovers kid

Back