What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

You could do an episode of the Maury show and have them all tested and see which one Maury says "You are the *******"to! Imagine the peitere dish after that train! 7 guys sperm all competing to get to the egg! What an awesome slide that would make after the vaginal swab test!
hehe You'd also have an audience full of white girls who were lusting after the black dudes on the stage -- wanting them to fuck them right there.

I was knocked up twice by BBC. Sadly to say I could cary to term, so hubby never knew. Had the baby of been born born Husband would have had to support both of us and we would just tell everyone I was raped or some thing like that. I would have loved to have had a Black baby feeding on my white breasts.:lips::threesome:
Hubby should pay for Planned Parenthood and be done. If it's a case of you wanting the baby then paternity test and send the sperm donor a bill.

I just don’t get it! You all knew the risk when you first got into this lifestyle of a “Non-monogamous” marriage and choosing not to use protection! One of the responses was: “…just tell everyone I was raped or some thing like that.” RIGHT! Another thing to bring on to a “Brotha’” because of you wanting to have sex with a Blackman! Like I have posted before! I know of two white women 👩 that became pregnant 🤰🤰 and their worlds were shattered. One thing about this site is you all talk about “Fantasies” of becoming pregnant but in “Reality” how many of you White women would actually, truly keep this innocent 😇 baby without you claiming ******* or that you cheated on your husband with a Blackman? Think about the unborn baby. The cost of raising a baby and for you fathers you know there is going to be some “Paternity Support” brought up. Don’t be so damn stupid. We all are on this site to actually meet someone to “Fuck” or whatever. But think 🤔 💭 with your brain 🧠 that you were given and not with your penis no matter how long and thick it is! *LOL!* (This last sentence made me laugh!) 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yeah triple or quadruple the number of bastard children in the US ... we really need that with crime already currently skyrocketing.
Making women, who are already in poverty income jobs, have unwanted children makes no sense. So the Republicans want to stop planned parenthood that ends the life of an "early term" <16 weeks embryo or fetus, and then cut entitlement funding to all the programs that help support poor children get fed at school, etc. In 2026, the Republican budget cuts funding these programs overall by 42 percent, leaving millions of people to face the loss of critical health, nutrition, and other basic support.
Instead of investing in preschool, baby care, job training, and college affordability, the Republican budget makes deep long-term cuts to all non-defense funding – which supports education, job training, and some baby care – and directly cuts mandatory college aid. And they are taking money already budgeted to the public school systems and setting up private school voucher programs, useless to inner-city poor *******. But then, the inner-cities is NOT where the Republicans get their votes, is it?
And tell me if those Republican budget cuts help the US save money! NOPE ... under Trump the deficit spending tripled and the nat'l debt up almost 8 trillion dollars in just one term of office. Obviously no saving by cutting baby programs.

Way to go, ReThuglicans .... way to go! View attachment 4958674
I'm not going to pretend that I understand all that you posted but they are innocent babies not your awful political statistics

I just don’t get it! You all knew the risk when you first got into this lifestyle of a “Non-monogamous” marriage and choosing not to use protection! One of the responses was: “…just tell everyone I was raped or some thing like that.” RIGHT! Another thing to bring on to a “Brotha’” because of you wanting to have sex with a Blackman! Like I have posted before! I know of two white women 👩 that became pregnant 🤰🤰 and their worlds were shattered. One thing about this site is you all talk about “Fantasies” of becoming pregnant but in “Reality” how many of you White women would actually, truly keep this innocent 😇 baby without you claiming ******* or that you cheated on your husband with a Blackman? Think about the unborn baby. The cost of raising a baby and for you fathers you know there is going to be some “Paternity Support” brought up. Don’t be so damn stupid. We all are on this site to actually meet someone to “Fuck” or whatever. But think 🤔 💭 with your brain 🧠 that you were given and not with your penis no matter how long and thick it is! *LOL!* (This last sentence made me laugh!) 🤣🤣
Goes both ways. Ladies want the dick and the men want the pussy with no strings attached. Maybe the men should think about vasectomies so there is no innocent baby on their conscience. HA! That last line made me laugh. As if.

Back