What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Don't worry your parents and in laws will get over the fact that they have a new black grandchild once the get to know the babys ******* and accept him into the family! He will show then exactly how something like this can easily happen!

Attachments

• tumblr_p8lz31MoS61vxzuy9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p8lz31MoS61vxzuy9o1_500.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 218
  • tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 157
  • tumblr_owkn3aeeHH1w625b5o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_owkn3aeeHH1w625b5o2_500.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 159
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 171
  • tumblr_oxk0p8zxkr1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxk0p8zxkr1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 157
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Before my wife got fixed she attended some breeding parties. She would stop taking the pill and made sure all men came inside her. She never got pregnant and it wasn't for the lack of trying.

This is the answer that my wife wrote to the questions asked by the biologist. See post 2.967:

"Answer to xantharia: Thanks for your question. It's full of insight. I believe that a lot of the decisions that human beings make, are made on a subconscious level. Instincts also play an important role in this. The consequences of this are that I may not be able give a complete answer.

View attachment 3611961

Here are some of the reasons: We live in an interracial cuckold marriage. That means I have extramarital sex with black men with my husband's support and encouragement. This has enhanced our marriage in so many ways. In my opinion interracial cuckolding is a lifestyle and not just a fetish/kink. Interracial cuckolding is an inseparable part of our lives and our identity. To both of us it seems natural to let this result in interracial breeding.

View attachment 3611965

My black boyfriend is a lot more potent than my husband. My black lover has a tremendous sexual energy/power. He is very athletic, very good looking, muscular, full of life power, intelligent. These are characteristics that I/we want to see in our children.

View attachment 3611966

We have chosen for to breed with a genetically superior alpha male as opposed to the weaker, submissive male. My husband is submissive and my boyfriend is dominant. I believe that it is natural for a female to want to have children by a strong man. My husband has good parental skills which will make him a good and caring *******. My boyfriend does not have the same qualities. I, my baby(ren), get the best of two worlds.

We believe that biracial children are more beautiful. We know that many people share this opinion. There is also scientific evidence for this. A random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected by a researcher. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive.

View attachment 3611970

There is also a psychological (typically cuckold) reason why we want this. Many people may not like it, but that's how we are as a cuck couple, it's our deep-rooted nature.

From the cuckolded male’s perspective nothing could be hotter than pushing a baby carriage with a mixed race baby that is blatantly not his. For him the idea that genetically superior seed impregnated his wife is intensely erotic and knowing that other people are now seeing the product of his wife’s pregnancy and it isn’t what anyone was expecting… that drives him wild.

View attachment 3611974

When something drives my husband wild, it drives me wild as well. When I have highly satisfying sex with a well-equipped black man, this makes me, and as a consequence of this, my husband wild. My husband knows how much I desire a strong, healthy, beautiful, intelligent, strong, interracial baby. Me being satisfied is very rewarding for my husband.

For us interracial cuckolding and interracial breeding is about wanting the best for each other and for our children. The term comperison is relevant here.
Wikipedia defines it as “an empathetic state of happiness and joy experienced when another individual experiences happiness and joy.” Seeing happiness in the ones we love should make us happy too.

View attachment 3611979

You give us this piece of advice: "One thing to consider is that if your kid is not keen to have to tell his friends about his parent's kink, it would make it easier for him if he's not biracial."

We're not going to tell our baby that he is the result of our lifestyle. We're going to either say that my husband is infertile or that we chose a sperm donor because my husband has a hereditary desease (which is true).

Are you yourself male or female?

View attachment 3611983

You wrote: "Speaking as a biologist, the "hybrid vigor" argument doesn't really have scientific merit so long as a couple is generally outbred. e.g. an Ashkenazi Jew is better off mating outside of this ethnicity, but that doesn't mean there is any *additional* advantage by going *far* outside it."

Do other biologists see this differently?"
Totally agree

We were swingers from our early 30,s She got into BBC at 48Years old.
However in our 30 ,s we had a couple of scares when fucking white guys, and She was pregnant by a white bull.
She ended up terminating the pregnancy.
We often wondered if it had happened when She was into BBC , but by this time She couldn’t get pregnant.
We often talked about what we would have done in this situation ???

We were swingers from our early 30,s She got into BBC at 48Years old.
However in our 30 ,s we had a couple of scares when fucking white guys, and She was pregnant by a white bull.
She ended up terminating the pregnancy.
We often wondered if it had happened when She was into BBC , but by this time She couldn’t get pregnant.
We often talked about what we would have done in this situation ???
Same as you did before.
#MargaretSanger

Behind a pregnant white slut should be a strong black man. One who won't be afraid to showcase the goods, so that other couples would admire what it is that attracted the slut to him.

IMG_0907.jpeg

Behind a pregnant white slut should be a strong black man. One who won't be afraid to showcase the goods, so that other couples would admire what it is that attracted the slut to him.

Yes, MASTER, but only black men can be a bull!

she’s an incredibly hot woman

Back