What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

my reaction? "it's about time!" ;-)

More white women are starting to flagrantly express their desire not only to enjoy black cock without a condom, but especially to bear the risk of being Black-Bred. Some don’t see it even as a risk factor at all; for them, it involves doing what is necessary.

639508058.jpg

More white women are starting to flagrantly express their desire not only to enjoy black cock without a condom, but especially to bear the risk of being Black-Bred. Some don’t see it even as a risk factor at all; for them, it involves doing what is necessary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-231538_Tumblr.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 280
My wife had a LTR with the African American manager of the restaurant-bar she worked at. I was aware and okay with it, and he didn't know that I knew ablut them. She was 41 at the time and really wanted to have his baby, talked about it often, but realized that would be very complicated. She was on the pill the whole time, and had what her ob-gyn said was a phantom pregnancy. It was weird. Her periods stopped, she had morning sickness, and her breasts went through the early changes. Her doctor attributed it all to ner desire to have another baby. She made a point of figuring out ways to be with him when she was ovulating.

Very very informative,brilliant

I think I would allow the accidental breeding one time. You can make up a separation story for family and friends, as to why your baby looks a lot darker then yourself or your wife. More then once everyone will know your into some taboo *******.
I would not have cared a bit and if they had issues with it fuck them. I tried to work something out to get my wife Black bred when she was fertile but things did not go as I had planned. I still have high hopes that our ******* gets Black bred often while she can.

Back