What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Hello people's!

In one of my older comments, I explained that for some of the women who participate voluntarily (!!) in IR sex, it is the greatest award, the greatest honor and at the same time the highest form of IR sex (you can watch any form, you don't necessarily have to think about your cuckold !! ) pregnancy! As the reason for this I indicated (provided that I remember correctly!!) that the lady considers her bull to be a member of the most masculine human species ( Homo Sapiens Sapiens subvariant ) than the rest, and therefore his sperm is much more valuable, and therefore the lady experiences much greater sexual excitement and orgasm, and instinctively feels that she should not complicate a possible pregnancy!

This would not be a problem until the couple basically wants to start a family or to increase the size of the already existing family, if it is basically an IR couple, where the husband and the bull are representatives of the same or very similar phenotype (breed, subvariant)! Possible lineups: White os asian wife- black husband and bull, black or asian wife- white husband and bull, black or white wife- asian husband and bull. Here in Europe we know that the population of the United States is well over 300 million, so the combinations mentioned above are very conceivable! :) :)

I am writing this because, in my humble opinion, everyone who participates in some form of IR sex that produces pregnancy is responsible for the mental health of the baby born from an IR pregnancy.!!
Married couples and bulls committed to IR pregnancy can more easily "digest" possible moral and/or racist criticisms due to a lifestyle resulting in a mixed-race baby, which can even be formulated by a bigoted religious monogamous black couple, but the children of such a very prudish and/or hypocritical couple can bully and make fun of the mixed race baby even in public and/or on the internet!!

When it comes to bullying, children can sometimes be much meaner than adults!!
That is why I ask everyone not only to keep their own desires in mind, but also to think about the possible negative effects of an IR pregnancy for the sake of the baby!!

Thank you very much!
Have i nice day for all!

Love this hilarious “Gender Reveal Party” take off. When both the husband and the black boyfriend are enjoying intercourse with the Hotwife, I wonder if it possible to know who the biological ******* is well before birth?

Since my wife had me get a vasectomy before our marriage, I knew that I wasn’t the biological ******* when she was 3 months pregnant before our wedding.

I want my wife to show me this after a romantic weekend with a black lover while she was ovulating.

View attachment 5371744
Trust me, positive results of an EPT are both incredibly exciting and sobering and at the same time. My Hotwife was super excited to be black bred. I was thrilled to see her so happy to be pregnant at an age where her fertility was beginning to fade.

My swimmers were surgically castrated to prevent me from accidentally impregnating my Fiancé. She wanted to be black bred in the worst way without worrying about my white sperm. Her black breeding wish came true 3 months before our wedding.
You're either an extreme fantasist or the biggest dumbass ever born. I'll go with the former because NOONE can be that stupid

I remember the first time my bf got me pregnant and I told my husband D put his black baby in me.My husband was silent and was speechless but as my belly grew my husband just submitted to my bf and Darrian used to rub my belly in front of my husband and say this is my black baby in your wifes belly!Your wife is gonna have my baby *******!My hubby would just say ok,or Darrian would say lol get over here and suck my big black dick boy and my hubby would do it,D already took his wife and my hubby just submitted after that.Now black men just have their way with me and my husband just hands me over and OMG I get drilled and nailed and bred like its my job and I have to say I love it!

Back