What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

We had decided to cool down our rel with one of the black men she was meeting when getting pregnant. Two weeks ago, her doctor told us the baby is a boy. Not much later, one night, she asked me what if the baby is his. We had already discussed this and I stressed I would bring him up as mine. Of course she agrees with me, but now she added more arguments for including her former bull in the kid's life. Like it would be better for the him to have a ******* figure with his own ethnic background or a more assertive role model.
We've been talking about this over again in the last months. I've also found out her ex bull is less of a thug than I thought and has a stable rel with a black woman and a kid with her. So, if the boy is his we would speak to this guy and see how he reacts. She agrees she would not resume a sexual relationship with him. If he's not interested then it's all fine. If the baby is mine, I would not have any problems with him banging her again.

Some of us really want this to happen and crave it every time we get hard

Related Thread below:
'Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...t-your-girlfriend-getting-bred-by-bbc.213824/

View attachment 4305183
When my wife and i were first into her sleeping with black, we found this video and were mesmerized. We watched it several times over a few weeks, and then one evening while she was with her lover she let him go bare. She was on the pill, but I was stunned and can only think this video is what made her want it. Several months later she was pregnant, and we weren't sure who was the *******, but sure enough it was her lovers.

When my wife and i were first into her sleeping with black, we found this video and were mesmerized. We watched it several times over a few weeks, and then one evening while she was with her lover she let him go bare. She was on the pill, but I was stunned and can only think this video is what made her want it. Several months later she was pregnant, and we weren't sure who was the *******, but sure enough it was her lovers.
Did she have the baby?

How did you feel about that
I was shocked. I knew she loved fucking him, but I never thought she'd take a risk of getting pregnant. She said she wasn't sure if it was mine or his b/c she was on bc pills, but I think she knew what she was doing. Still, I was the one who encouraged her to try black so I felt I couldn't abandon her. After she had the baby, and it was mixed race we knew it was her lover's. What was weird was that for the first year or so her, her black lover and their kid did things together as a family unit without me or our other *******. So they went away on weekend trips and stuff like that. After about a year he started coming around less and less, and then about 2 years on he told her he had to move on b/c her and him would never be together and he had to make a life for himself.

What video was it?

I was shocked. I knew she loved fucking him, but I never thought she'd take a risk of getting pregnant. She said she wasn't sure if it was mine or his b/c she was on bc pills, but I think she knew what she was doing. Still, I was the one who encouraged her to try black so I felt I couldn't abandon her. After she had the baby, and it was mixed race we knew it was her lover's. What was weird was that for the first year or so her, her black lover and their kid did things together as a family unit without me or our other *******. So they went away on weekend trips and stuff like that. After about a year he started coming around less and less, and then about 2 years on he told her he had to move on b/c her and him would never be together and he had to make a life for himself.
It’s great you stepped as as a ”*******” to the kid. does it (or did it) turn you on that another man got your wife pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

As a beta male I would have to accept it.
As a beta male I know I would have to accept it.
Then it would be good as people would see that my wife loves black cock and it would make me proud knowing my wife is black owned.

We had decided to cool down our rel with one of the black men she was meeting when getting pregnant. Two weeks ago, her doctor told us the baby is a boy. Not much later, one night, after pegging, she asked me what if the baby is his. We had already discussed this and I stressed I would bring him up as mine. Of course she agrees with me, but now she added more arguments for including her former bull in the kid's life. Like it would be better for the him to have a ******* figure with his own ethnic background or a more assertive, virile man.
the long waiting's over:
mine-its-all-mine.jpg
Thanks for the good wishes.

Back