What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

It happened to my wife and we were both very excited.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I would consider the baby my ******* and take care of him and I'd be a great dad. Of cuourse if the real dad allows me to

Man I am reading this and trying not to be mad, but I will respond objectively. Not to rub salt in a wound, but I'm one for hard truths. There is always a risk of all sorts of endings when you either get into or bring someone you love into a sitch that involves a third party sexually. Now, there is no going back because you can't put the milk back into the bottle, so all you can do now is prepare. Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum. Let me ask you this please. What is more important to you right now and for the future especially if he is yours? Do you want to be a cuck or not? I'm not saying either is bad for him, but you need to decide what kind *******, and more importantly what kind of man you want him to emulate. Those concerns you mentioned, if they mean that much to you then, I hate to say it, it's time to man up and handle it. Because when it's all said and done, you have to live with YOU. When you translate what I wrote, you will see what I mean, so I repeat, Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.
Thanks for your take on this. I've been thinking about all of this and maybe I stressed my concerns a bit too much. I know she is not the kind of lady who would turn on me and that she considers the lifestyle as one thing and our love another. There are reasons for feeling as paranoid as I sounded as the guy likes to push the boundaries and he undoubtedly enjoyed and liked my wife while he came over to us. And I still don't know how he would react if she tells him the boy is his (if...). On the positive side, I thought I could manage the situation as divorced / re-married people do where bio fathers share rights for the children. On the negative side, I'd need to investigate a bit more what kind of person he is in daily life. That I told my wife straightaway and she admits that's a must. I only know his job and that he has an open rel with her female partner - that he said... About me being a cuck or not... we're not the typical couple with teen or grown-up children or with resources to keep the lifestyle separated from daily life. And although she would like to build a fence around our sexual life, that doesn't work if we realize we're deep into this, and we know it. She's a very sweet woman, but as much as we love each other, we cannot deny that she enjoys being with well endowed black men more than with me. Or let's say it's different. You may have known other cucks. My cuck role is not that of someone still pretending to be alpha and just sharing his wife. tbh I've probably never been one since when I believed I was I vey early experienced conflicting feelings as one gf cheated on me. And you're right in asking me what I want for my kid. I don't want to project a false image of myself and perhaps it's good for him to meet many different models for him to choose what he wants. As for this particular guy, I cannot decide yet. I take on boat I need to be vigilant.

Thanks for your take on this. I've been thinking about all of this and maybe I stressed my concerns a bit too much. I know she is not the kind of lady who would turn on me and that she considers the lifestyle as one thing and our love another. There are reasons for feeling as paranoid as I sounded as the guy likes to push the boundaries and he undoubtedly enjoyed and liked my wife while he came over to us. And I still don't know how he would react if she tells him the boy is his (if...). On the positive side, I thought I could manage the situation as divorced / re-married people do where bio fathers share rights for the children. On the negative side, I'd need to investigate a bit more what kind of person he is in daily life. That I told my wife straightaway and she admits that's a must. I only know his job and that he has an open rel with her female partner - that he said... About me being a cuck or not... we're not the typical couple with teen or grown-up children or with resources to keep the lifestyle separated from daily life. And although she would like to build a fence around our sexual life, that doesn't work if we realize we're deep into this, and we know it. She's a very sweet woman, but as much as we love each other, we cannot deny that she enjoys being with well endowed black men more than with me. Or let's say it's different. You may have known other cucks. My cuck role is not that of someone still pretending to be alpha and just sharing his wife. tbh I've probably never been one since when I believed I was I vey early experienced conflicting feelings as one gf cheated on me. And you're right in asking me what I want for my kid. I don't want to project a false image of myself and perhaps it's good for him to meet many different models for him to choose what he wants. As for this particular guy, I cannot decide yet. I take on boat I need to be vigilant.
Our mindsets are different, but again, I will try to remain objective. All I can tell you is that it is only just beginning, and the baby is not even here yet. But, as I mentioned before, Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum, which translates to, if you want peace, prepare for war. Not to be taken literally, but you know what I mean. You will have to deal with the hard stuff before it gets easier, so try and mentally as well as emotionally prepare for it. Honestly, unless anyone in here is a professional, and that includes me, you and your wife should really consider seeing one. He/she may be even able to put you in touch with other couples that went thru the same thing, or agencies that deal with that. I truly hope you find peace with this. Just think, you will have him (the bull) to deal with pretty much the rest of your life or the kid's life. Not to digress, but this is why I have said more times than I can count, leave ******* out of this lifestyle. If you truly want an interracial baby, then do it in a more controlled and different way. At least then, there are clear understandings and guidance thru the journey.

Imagine a scenario: the wife leaves the husband and travels to go spend time with her lover. Returns some days later fully laden with his semen... and months later becomes pregnant!
There was such a case in Russia. The finance travelled in Africa and returned home. After the wedding she learnt she was expecting. In eight months she got birth to a black baby girl. Read about it on woman.ru. The cuckolded hubby dumped her.

There was such a case in Russia. The finance travelled in Africa and returned home. After the wedding she learnt she was expecting. In eight months she got birth to a black baby girl. Read about it on woman.ru. The cuckolded hubby dumped her.

Yeah, the ******* got real then didn't it :unsure:???

Back