What If I end up Pregnant!

Just to clarify. In my case I only have 1 Fallopian tube now and that's not great, I am on my period but the ******* has stopped my flow temporarily and I won't ovulate for another 10-14 days or so. The ******* acts in a similar way to contraceptive too. So the chances of me getting pregnant are extremely low. I am not trying to get pregnant, I am quite horny though in anticipation of the meet this weekend!

If you can still get pregnant then you have five options, don't fuck outside your marriage, get on a reliable method of birth control, find a man that has had a vasectomy, get your tubes tied or risk pregnancy.

There are a number of reliable methods of contraception. Choose one, I had a vasectomy right after out second baby was born and I am sure I am not the only one. It really doesn't change anything other than I can't get a woman pregnant. I have been told it even tastes the same. Getting you tubes tied is more invasive but pretty reliable.

Bottom line is that the only absolutely reliable methods to prevent pregnancy are either don't fuck, or get your ovaries removed. All other methods have a failure rate. Often quite a small risk, but a risk never the less. I generally recommend using two methods of birth control when fucking outside of your marriage

Luckily we're in the position that if I did have a baby, we would be financially ok. My hubby would be more concerned if the real ******* wanted to be involved all the time in the baby's life. I personally would have no problem with that, but hubby would prefer a one night stand and the guy not knowing.

I would feel the same way
I would want the Black ******* to be a one night stand
preferably one of many men so we would not know who the "*******" was
I know about the benefits of knowing the fathers genetics - but all in all it would be my preference too.

I cannot understand either why a white dude would like that for her marriage. But that's definitely something that puts off a white girl when considering a rel with a white guy.
Not female but I'd imagine so from your perspective. However, the only women that would want to marry a cuck are those that want to cheat on him and she knows she can get away with it yet maintain the illusion of maintaining her role as wife, or if he's rich, or it would also work in marriages both agree to fuck whomever they want.

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
I think it is a very important conversation to have. Even with the best laid plans there is often a risk when having sex that you can become pregnant. This really needs to be talked about when you're having sex with others besides your husband. Obviously I would recommend some type of birth control even if it is just condoms. IUDs and the pill work better. You and your husband should ask yourself though if it does happen are you willing to be the parents and possibly even have another parent that wants to see their baby. If the answers to these are no then you either need to not do it or absolutely be using something.

I think it is a very important conversation to have. Even with the best laid plans there is often a risk when having sex that you can become pregnant. This really needs to be talked about when you're having sex with others besides your husband. Obviously I would recommend some type of birth control even if it is just condoms. IUDs and the pill work better. You and your husband should ask yourself though if it does happen are you willing to be the parents and possibly even have another parent that wants to see their baby. If the answers to these are no then you either need to not do it or absolutely be using something.
It's great to hear that you are responsible, Bear.
CHLOE-SCOTT-DAVIN-BLACKED 13.jpg

We have already 2 ******* and we have never had this kind of discussion.
I am also on birth control and I am not planning any change, anyhow since I have had my first BBC lover I can understand better the attraction of several women here to be pregnant from black guys.

Believe it or not there are plenty of women who don't believe in abortion. I'm not trying to start a debate on the pros and cons or the moral implications. But for some women it's just not an option.

And it's not so much about belief as it is about one's own psychospirituality at a given point in time. I volunteer as a Planned Parenthood clinic *******, and I'll tell you that I've seen conservative Catholic girls I've seen at "pro-life" events get abortions and not regret it. I've also seen liberal feminists say "I just felt too attached to the baby and couldn't terminate." Sometimes you don't know until you're actually in that situation.

Why go though all the hassle...abortion, divorce, unwanted responsibility, etc. If you´re going to fuck...do it for the fun of it, not to bring more unwanted ******* into this chaos...which is the current world & society! My humble opinión.

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
thoughts and ideas are good and right !!!

Back