What If I end up Pregnant!

AllSheWantsISBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.

He may tell you it would be no problem. But you know, guys can change their minds really quickly once the financial and legal ramifications of being a ******* for 20 years sits in. And that does not even take into account how your family might see it.

You are dealing with a potential human life here and the consequences are very great.

How would you deal with him serving you divorce papers a month after its birth and his lawyer telling the judge "he is not the *******, we will not pay baby support"?

He may tell you it would be no problem. But you know, guys can change their minds really quickly once the financial and legal ramifications of being a ******* for 20 years sits in. And that does not even take into account how your family might see it.

You are dealing with a potential human life here and the consequences are very great.

How would you deal with him serving you divorce papers a month after its birth and his lawyer telling the judge "he is not the *******, we will not pay baby support"?
you are correct,and this has been just one of the barriers for me why I haven't gone out and had sex with the 1st black man I could meet.
Me and my husband have spoken many times about this In a adult manor,I know everything has to be right for me and us both before I even consider having a sexual encounter with a black guy,I would guess there are lots of other married folk out there who have no barriers & jump in head 1st and it end ups going tits up for them,
It may never happen for us,I hope it does?.but if/when it does I know everything will be done to our liking & rules (if there are any rules in this lol)

you are correct,and this has been just one of the barriers for me why I haven't gone out and had sex with the 1st black man I could meet.
Me and my husband have spoken many times about this In a adult manor,I know everything has to be right for me and us both before I even consider having a sexual encounter with a black guy,I would guess there are lots of other married folk out there who have no barriers & jump in head 1st and it end ups going tits up for them,
It may never happen for us,I hope it does?.but if/when it does I know everything will be done to our liking & rules (if there are any rules in this lol)
You are very smart. Sometimes fantasy's should remain just that. Hot wifing or cuckoldry is not for the faint of heart and it could easily wreck a relationship. And there are some nasty STD's out there too. You want a permanent reminder for that one time you should have just said no?

My husband and I didn't have the what if I get pregnant conversation when I got pregnant by a black man. The reason was because he was working out of town and I was fucking 3 black guys that he didn't know about. I had a IUD for birth control and thought I was safe but the big cocks the guys had pounded the IUD into my cervix enough for one of the swimmers to get to my egg. So if you are having sex pregnancy can happen just remember that. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage and lost my black baby. That meant I didn't tell my husband I was carrying a black baby. It was until 25 years later that he found out. At first he was upset but then he told me how sorry that I had lost the baby and that he didn't care that it would have been black because I would have still been the mom.

Phyliss

My husband and I didn't have the what if I get pregnant conversation when I got pregnant by a black man. The reason was because he was working out of town and I was fucking 3 black guys that he didn't know about. I had a IUD for birth control and thought I was safe but the big cocks the guys had pounded the IUD into my cervix enough for one of the swimmers to get to my egg. So if you are having sex pregnancy can happen just remember that. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage and lost my black baby. That meant I didn't tell my husband I was carrying a black baby. It was until 25 years later that he found out. At first he was upset but then he told me how sorry that I had lost the baby and that he didn't care that it would have been black because I would have still been the mom.

Phyliss
He still was secretly happy you miscarried. It was a baby that wasnt his. And he would have divorced you in the spot rather than pay for it.

Yeah, I want a baby thats black so the world will know my wife was cheating on me. And I will support it.

Yeah right.

Last edited:
He still was secretly happy you miscarried. It was a baby that wasnt his. And he would have divorced you in the spot rather than pay for it.

Yeah, I want a baby thats black so the world will know my wife was cheating on me. And I will support it.

Yeah right.
You are wrong about my husband. He tried to get me to go black 10 years before I cheated on him. He set me up on a surprise date with my first black man that he knew of on my 50th birthday. Even when I left him and moved in with my black lover for 29 months he took me back. No questions, no strings attached.
Not everyone thinks like you do. Thank goodness
Phyliss

You are wrong about my husband. He tried to get me to go black 10 years before I cheated on him. He set me up on a surprise date with my first black man that he knew of on my 50th birthday. Even when I left him and moved in with my black lover for 29 months he took me back. No questions, no strings attached.
Not everyone thinks like you do. Thank goodness
Phyliss

Sure. And you came home with a baby and he said no problems! Sure. LOL.

IUD's are the best. They have hormonal and non hormonal. If for some reason there was accidental prego situation after that, I believe any/all IUD prego situations require medical treatment because getting prego with an IUD is a dangerous situation for the woman.

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
Me and hubby have had this same conversation several times. Hubby has always been quite keen on the idea and would have had me pregnant sometime ago!
My ******* are now adults and am enjoying my freedom so I don't want to deliberately get pregnant, but the idea of getting pregnant by a black guy I've met off the net does turn me on. I have actually stopped taking the pill in the past when going out with a guy but nothing happened.
This year though, due to an internal health issue, I have stopped taking the pill and guys have cum in me. It's highly unlikely I get pregnant, due to my age and one of my ovaries being fucked, but if I did I would be pleased.
We have already made up a story of splitting up and me having a one night stand, and hubby and me 'getting back together' to explain a baby to other people.

But it still comes down to mans desire to protect his wallet over his fantasy of his wife getting pregnant. Nearly all men follow this path. Its like its genetic wiring in the brain.

Luckily we're in the position that if I did have a baby, we would be financially ok. My hubby would be more concerned if the real ******* wanted to be involved all the time in the baby's life. I personally would have no problem with that, but hubby would prefer a one night stand and the guy not knowing.

Back