What If I end up Pregnant!

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
Why can't you go for hysterectomy operation yourself to rule out possibility of getting pregnant? If you don't want operation then there are other avenues available like injection that prevents pregnancy for year etc... There are few other options as well.. Contact doctor and you will get help

I find this thread interesting. Only a few points to think about. 1. How are you going to explain the interracial baby to your co workers. 2. If your friends don't know about your messing around how do you explain it to them. Some of them may sat nice knowing you. 3. What will your family say, I could see a ******* getting pregnant in this world but what about mom. 4. Does you husband really think it won't affect him. How will he explain the mixed baby to his friends and co workers. Tubes tied, rain coats, or other birth control measure would alleviate this problem and one again what about the financial burden on the family.

I find this thread interesting. Only a few points to think about. 1. How are you going to explain the interracial baby to your co workers. 2. If your friends don't know about your messing around how do you explain it to them. Some of them may sat nice knowing you. 3. What will your family say, I could see a ******* getting pregnant in this world but what about mom. 4. Does you husband really think it won't affect him. How will he explain the mixed baby to his friends and co workers. Tubes tied, rain coats, or other birth control measure would alleviate this problem and one again what about the financial burden on the family.
You raise interesting questions. You ask:

"Does you husband really think it won't affect him."

It has affected me that we have a biracial *******. My wife and I love each other more than ever.

I love my little black Princess more than anyone can imagine. She means everything to me.

You also say:

"what about the financial burden on the family."

I consider our biracial ******* to be MY baby. Therefore I treat her as such. And parents don't think of their children as "a financial burden".

tumblr_mzypuwmffe1tnf7vio1_500.jpg

You raise interesting questions. You ask:

"Does you husband really think it won't affect him."

It has affected me that we have a biracial *******. My wife and I love each other more than ever.

I love my little black Princess more than anyone can imagine. She means everything to me.

You also say:

"what about the financial burden on the family."

I consider our biracial ******* to be MY baby. Therefore I treat her as such. And parents don't think of their children as "a financial burden".

View attachment 1234976
Did you get the wrong thread. I don't recall raising these questions in my post. I have seen women who have had interracial children later marry a white man and he accepts the children and raised them along side other ******* that come out of the marriage. I really think a great deal of thought ought to go into how the affair could play out. Questions should be asked and answered with truth concerning what would happen if she did become pregnant. Is he really willing to raise the baby as his own and support that baby. Some times the ego takes over and when faced with the real thing it goes by the wayside and what someone agreed to does not work out.

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
Hello Darling we've same discussion even more bout those things if u wanna Chat with me or hubby come to me inbox. LG. Sabine

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.[/Q
Darling if u really wanna try to get blacked without the Risk to get preg so u can use the easyest way a femdom that u put in ur vag and so u and Ur lover don't need to take any other contraceptivum also u had best Health Alliance u can get.

LG. Sabine

Did you get the wrong thread. I don't recall raising these questions in my post. I have seen women who have had interracial children later marry a white man and he accepts the children and raised them along side other ******* that come out of the marriage. I really think a great deal of thought ought to go into how the affair could play out. Questions should be asked and answered with truth concerning what would happen if she did become pregnant. Is he really willing to raise the baby as his own and support that baby. Some times the ego takes over and when faced with the real thing it goes by the wayside and what someone agreed to does not work out.
You raised the questions a little further above.

I am already raising the biracial ******* my wife and I had a year ago. I can't tell how other men, that I don't know, would react. But when I want to keep my promises.

I would never leave my wife and my black *******. I could not live without them.

Me and hubby are having this same conversation at the moment. I am meeting a BBC this Saturday and he's happy to do bareback. I am currently on a ******* called Notheristerone which controls monthly flow, but I can't take the pill at the same time. I have checked the internet and, although unlikely, there is a chance of getting pregnant if the guys cum lasts in me till my next egg drops.
The thought of his cum flooding me while I'm not on the pill has really excited me, but made me slightly nervous at same time!
It's just added to hubbys excitement!

Is your temporary excitement and pleasure really worth the financial and emotional cost of having a baby? How do you think that biracial baby would feel when, one day, you have to explain that he/she exists just because his/her mom wanted some black sperm in her pussy? The euphoria and pleasure from a black man cumming inside of you is temporary; being a mom to a baby is permanent. Don’t screw with another human’s life just for your temporary pleasure. Use some common sense. I fail to see how this is a dilemma for you.

The three of you need to be responsible , the three of you know the rules of the game before you choice bareback , so there's no hiding around.
The important thing in this question is the BABY must be safe at all cost of negative influence from outside of the parent influence plus cuckold and from inside of the family and close friend's .
No body need to know what happen and what kind of relation the three of you have , the only they need to know is the big LIAR it was a (MISTAKE) but we still be FRIEND's so we help each other .

I will be very honest here. This sounds like a twisted cuck projecting his fantasy on his wife. How can a mom actually think about having a baby with a man she does not love but calls a 'stud'.

Seriously? Time to visit a shrink.

@admins time to move this one to the fantasy stories sub forums perhaps?

I will be very honest here. This sounds like a twisted cuck projecting his fantasy on his wife. How can a mom actually think about having a baby with a man she does not love but calls a 'stud'.

Seriously? Time to visit a shrink.

@admins time to move this one to the fantasy stories sub forums perhaps?
The problem in here is in this Earth we're 7 billion people and many ways to see life and I am sure many women's they will do it , like in the same time many they will not do it . Is about individual choices and desires .

No, it's about taking care of your offspring. Fuck your desires.
Yeah that is the reason why the three must have clear what they want to do before anything happen , because is a big responsibility . Is not my desire at all me I wouldn't have a baby in this way but I am sure some people wouldn't mine to have it .

Yeah that is the reason why the three must have clear what they want to do before anything happen , because is a big responsibility . Is not my desire at all me I wouldn't have a baby in this way but I am sure some people wouldn't mine to have it .
Yes, and the kid will have to deal with the consequences of their decision.

It's bad enough when a kid is born without knowing their biological *******. If they will include the bio-******* in the ******* life, the explanation of why this arrangement exists will shatter his life. No one want's to be the product of the weird kink by their parents.

Or you will have to lie about the conception of their life. Which is a great start...

Yes, and the kid will have to deal with the consequences of their decision.

It's bad enough when a kid is born without knowing their biological *******. If they will include the bio-******* in the ******* life, the explanation of why this arrangement exists will shatter his life. No one want's to be the product of the weird kink by their parents.

Or you will have to lie about the conception of their life. Which is a great start...
Yes you right , but look at this world all ways been a mess , war , political confrontation many ******* born in a very traumatic ways and many move forward and many fail , how many kid's born like this many of many , example my real parents dead mom and dad , I am adopted and I learn many things in life , is truth what you are saying , but I think if the baby have and feel love and feels protected it will over come everything and MAMA is all ways there it will move forgot .

Yes you right , but look at this world all ways been a mess , war , political confrontation many ******* born in a very traumatic ways and many move forward and many fail , how many kid's born like this many of many , example my real parents dead mom and dad , I am adopted and I learn many things in life , is truth what you are saying , but I think if the baby have and feel love and feels protected it will over come everything and MAMA is all ways there it will move forgot .
I don't think most will forgive them if the reason they did it was because it was part of fetish.

You want to be a product of love. Not some fetish.

A friend of mine could not live with the fact he was adopted, so I applaud the way you look at this. And I think adoptive parents are a god send, for those who need them.

But to seriously consider this as a mom to be is just wrong in my mind. If there is any way you can influence anything, you make sure you take bringing life in to this world seriously.

But it still comes down to mans desire to protect his wallet over his fantasy of his wife getting pregnant. Nearly all men follow this path. Its like its genetic wiring in the brain.
You apparently are one of those men that you are talking about! Why do you keep badgering this woman?
Not all men are "wired" like you say!
Quit speaking for all men, nobody can do that! I know you said "nearly all" but you don't know nearly all.
Her hubby can't give her a baby, she wants one, so it is simple if both parties are down for it.

Lo and I have discussed this possibility and are prepared for it. She would really like another baby black or white. White is easier but she thinks biracial babies are so cute. I don't think it will happen though since every time she goes off birth control she runs into ******* issues. Last time was so bad she ended up in the hospital getting an emergancy transfusion. Something to due with the way she healed after her c section. I keep telling her another baby isn't worth risking her health.

Back