What If I end up Pregnant!

My tubes are tied so barebacking my former Bull was not a problem. Although if we were partying and things started getting hot, I required the other players to have a condom. I prefer the intimacy of bareback but in today's world it is wiser to be prudent rather than sorry. No STD's for me.

My husband and I have had the conversation, and both understand and have come to understand and accept the possibility of me becoming pregnant. While we aren’t actively seeking to get pregnant, he understands his role in all of this, and will support me no matter what.
Is your husband an impotent?

you are correct,and this has been just one of the barriers for me why I haven't gone out and had sex with the 1st black man I could meet.
Me and my husband have spoken many times about this In a adult manor,I know everything has to be right for me and us both before I even consider having a sexual encounter with a black guy,I would guess there are lots of other married folk out there who have no barriers & jump in head 1st and it end ups going tits up for them,
It may never happen for us,I hope it does?.but if/when it does I know everything will be done to our liking & rules (if there are any rules in this lol)
Go get birth control, my thing is this you've had this discussion, great. Having a discussion and real life are 2 different things. If you're going to other people to find out what they think, you're not really ready for It. Another person's situation isn't going to match yours, my opinion.

My husband and I have had the conversation, and both understand and have come to understand and accept the possibility of me becoming pregnant. While we aren’t actively seeking to get pregnant, he understands his role in all of this, and will support me no matter what.

So you do not intentionally want a baby from a black bull,but if that were to happen, she would consider it natural with her husband?

All couples, irrespective of interracial or interracial sexuality, should consider the possibility of pregnancy!!A baby is a huge responsibility,and criticism of relatives and others for the certainty of sexual "misconduct"(= mulatto baby) !!

Essentially yes. We aren’t actively trying to get pregnant, but if I did get pregnant from one of my boyfriends, then yes my husband is absolutely all in, in accepting a mixed race baby as our own. Hope that answers the question.

Thank you very much for your kind and exhausting reply!!

Here in Hungary there are cuckold sex loving couples and bulls,and sometimes pregnancy occurs because of cuckold sex,but this option is generally accepted by the participants!
Pregnancy has already occurred during group sex,because the couple was working on a "baby project",but the husband did not mind the lady's other sex partner being the biological *******!She will love and care for her as her own baby!
I am a regular sex partner of a married lady,but the woman is taking birth control pills to prevent unwanted pregnancy,and she loves to ejaculate her fine little pussy!
So, in many places cuckold pregnancy exists!! :)

All couples, irrespective of interracial or interracial sexuality, should consider the possibility of pregnancy!!A baby is a huge responsibility,and criticism of relatives and others for the certainty of sexual "misconduct"(= mulatto baby) !!
a mulatto baby is worth it .. go for it

My wife and I have talked about this. Very slim chance that she can get pregnant seing as how she's going through menopause right now.
But if it did happen we would just say it was a night she got roofied at a club.
no problem

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
If you get pregnant you will have a beautiful baby who you will love dearly. Your husband will either do the same or he will leave. If the latter, you're better off for it and hopefully the actual ******* will help you raise the beautiful baby. For me, both has happened. I have 2 with one women who is still with her husband. I see the baby on a regular basis but he is raising and providing most of the support. He loves them dearly (and who would not). In the other situation the marriage broke up but I'm fulfilling my role as the *******. Go for it and don't worry all will work out.

If you get pregnant you will have a beautiful baby who you will love dearly. Your husband will either do the same or he will leave. If the latter, you're better off for it and hopefully the actual ******* will help you raise the beautiful baby. For me, both has happened. I have 2 with one women who is still with her husband. I see the baby on a regular basis but he is raising and providing most of the support. He loves them dearly (and who would not). In the other situation the marriage broke up but I'm fulfilling my role as the *******. Go for it and don't worry all will work out.
How has the family reacted to the husband raising 2 of your k-ids? My partner and I wanna have some with a bull, especially after we get married and I’m fully transitioned, and we wanted to take that aspect into account

Why do white people want to get pregnant by black men so badly? This is coming from a black man who has mixed children.
Taboo.
With humiliation being such a big part of the kink/fetish, it makes sense that people see a white woman getting pregnant by a black guy as the checkmate/ultimate event horizon.
Especially if it’s his wife or if she doesn’t know the black guy/met him online and would be a single mom.

In real life average people see a white woman with a mixed kid and no ring on her finger and roll their eyes, or a white couple with a mixed kid and make jokes about the husband/snicker behind his back.
To someone with a humiliation kink the concept of putting yourself into that situation would be super hot.
But also really short sighted to consider doing outside of roleplay/fantasy.

It shouldn’t be taken seriously, because the idea of creating a life that you have to support for decades and help develop into a functional human/be the parent of because you had a humiliation kink at age 25 is horrible.

Last edited:
Back