What If I end up Pregnant!

Getting pregnant from my lover is one of my top fantasies. But do we really really want to do it? No. That’s why I am on birth control.

I have been with my longterm lover for 3 years now. Hubby and I discussed pregnancy risk before I first allowed him to go raw. We agreed that if it really happened by accident, we would find a way together as a couple.

For some getting pregnant is part of the lifestyle. I've known many women who wanted me to impregnate them so they can carry a black baby. For some part of the cuck lifestyle is to care for and raise another man's baby. To each their own. But its important to have these conversations early to set expectations.
very true....communication is the key to navigate the wants and kinks......and this one is a big one..

I had a really great talk last night with my husband about interracial sex/fantasies etc...As just the one thing that really concerned me about dating a black guy was getting pregnant as my hubby has had the op so we never use contraception between us (like I'm not on the pill or anything) and the topic came up that what happened if I did end up pregnant as lets face it,It could happen and certainly didn't want it to ruin my great marriage as I do love my husband,and throughout our long conversation it was pretty obvious if such a thing did happen he said nothing would come between us & nothing would run our marriage only make it stronger,I could tell he meant it & made me feel pretty great afterwards,only waking up this morning I can't get it out my mind now & sort of getting feelings of wanting to get preganat by a black stud,any other women on here worried or had same conversations with their husbands/boyfriends?.
I love the thought of a huge black man making my wife pregnant.

Getting pregnant from my lover is one of my top fantasies. But do we really really want to do it? No. That’s why I am on birth control.

I have been with my longterm lover for 3 years now. Hubby and I discussed pregnancy risk before I first allowed him to go raw. We agreed that if it really happened by accident, we would find a way together as a couple.
What would you do if a black man fucked his black baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb?

For some getting pregnant is part of the lifestyle. I've known many women who wanted me to impregnate them so they can carry a black baby. For some part of the cuck lifestyle is to care for and raise another man's baby. To each their own. But its important to have these conversations early to set expectations.
Were they married white sluts?

That is the chance u take if u go bareback. Are u willing to take that risk as exciting as it seems. Once you start there is no turning back. Those are the words my wife uttered the very first time she had a black man fuck her. By the end of the night and several creampies she was telling her new lover she wanted to have his baby. You have no idea the nervousness and excitement waiting after that night to see if he did just that and have bred my wife right in front of me. The longest 6 weeks of our live. She was late and those minutes waiting for the test to come back showing positive made me cum instantly. Not for everyone but for us was such an amazing experience

That is the chance u take if u go bareback. Are u willing to take that risk as exciting as it seems. Once you start there is no turning back. Those are the words my wife uttered the very first time she had a black man fuck her. By the end of the night and several creampies she was telling her new lover she wanted to have his baby. You have no idea the nervousness and excitement waiting after that night to see if he did just that and have bred my wife right in front of me. The longest 6 weeks of our live. She was late and those minutes waiting for the test to come back showing positive made me cum instantly. Not for everyone but for us was such an amazing experience
Hopefully your will be fucked bareback again soon and he will fuck his black baby into your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

My wife has been fucked bareback by 6 black men, some several times, but sadly none of them fucked their black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
But it was always exciting waiting and hoping she was pregnant with a black man's fine black baby.

Back