What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Always the fantasy and reality of fucking raw pussy absolutely zero birth control regular and often
Last weekend I set up a new to the life style possible boy friend. Sorry bull is such a bad term. It took four months of jumping through hoops. First meeting. Second testing. And the biggest on scheduling. That has been a problem since covid 19. Not the disease but the man power at jobs that cause scheduling issues.

he was not sure it would happen.

the rules were simple.
pull out when the time came.
I would swallow his load.
he could fuck her as many times as he wanted or could get it up.
i would provide food, clean towels, sheets.
Friday night Thur Saturday night he came NINE times.
‘Saturday night thru Sunday night he came Eight Times.
pretty sure he left with an empty set of balls.
no condoms.
the first weekend after her period.
17 times I think is Regular.

’ve had this scenario in my head where a thick curvy Hotwife and I are fucking so intensely and I leave a Huge load on her face. As we’re both putting on our cloths the hubby opens the front door and yells “I’m back with the pizza” and she assures me not to worry he’s into the lifestyle as well. We both walk downstairs and as he notice the cum dripping facial she says to me sit down with us and eat so I do 😂🤷🏾‍♂️, with all my jizz on her face just talking, laughing and eating then I leave♠️🤷🏾‍♂️.. idk just a thought

Oof too many! For me it's probably to get to know a cuck online through email, exchanging pics of his wife (normal pics not nude). His wife is an enormous prude when it comes to sex, and when it happens lights out. He reaches to me stating his frustrations and fantasies and with a bit of charm I get her mail / phone number. After that I would blackmail him into helping me inside their house and ******* her with lies that he signed a contract (enters large sum). Which she have to pay off by training her to change from a boring wallflower to a magnificent slut. Of she would cry and beg and don't like me shoving stuff inside her holes for stretching, but that's not my problem. I need to get payed and will as part of the training stay one month with a close friend in their house. She will ******* on the floor next to me, so I can summon her whenever I please. Of no intercourse between the couple except for looking at us, but he isn't even allowed to masturbate. I can go on in details but I have a horny wife with huge tits to put my dick in between. So I'm off for now!
I love your ideas

1.) Creampie the wife's ass, mouth, and pussy in front of her hubby/bf
2.) Overnight ffm
3.) Public anal
4.) Getting rimmed and bj simultaneously
5.) Cummings inside another girl while my girl masterbates to orgasm
6.) Ffm spitroasting
I like the cumming in another girl while your gf masterbates

My fantasy is being friends with the hub and sneaking around with the wife in front of him while we are having conversations or party etc..The hubby acts like he doesn't know what is going. For example, we are in the kitchen talking about the wife drops something then sneaks over to me and give me a bj. The suddenly pop's up with cum on face continues the conversation like nothing happened. Then the hubby notices she has something on her face then take his finger and taste what's on her face. Then he says "babe some sauce splash on your face" then says "that dam cock sauce just can't stay away from my face.
Sounds awesome

Back