What do you hope to achieve in 2021

Hopefully this will be the year that my wife will get some BBC after a long time not having any (last was well before we met over 9 years ago). Came close once back in 2017 and the guy has been keeping in touch, but they have yet to do the deed. Maybe 2021 will see them doing it finally. Also hoping for at least one more for her to do that I could watch or participate with since the above mentioned guy would only be with her alone. Fingers crossed.🤞

Turn my sexy gf into a hotwife gf. I'd like her to get hooked on bbc and watch her have mind blowing orgasms. She's gone from absolutely not. To maybe if she thinks it'll keep me around to absolutely not. To denying she ever admitted such a thing. To just talking about it saying she'll never do it, yet admitting wanting to meet hot guys.

Like most people around the world 2020 was a disaster. There are many things that happened in the past few years that will affect my life for years to come. For me personally, I learned there are no guarantees in life. I already knew that, but we are so used to being able to do anything we want to do. One of the most important things in life for me is travel. We've always planned trips a year in advance. Now we are planning two and three years in advance. I feel like I lost a year, mostly because of stupid leaders, but regardless we all lost a year of our lives. My husband and I are going to be traveling a lot more in the next few years. The pandemic taught us that if there is anything we want to do, do it now. There may be no tomorrow.

The other thing that I'm definitely not proud of is that I've started to only care about myself. An example would be the vaccines. I got my first shot yesterday! I know that about half the country is not getting one, because they believe in conspiracy theories. The only thing I can do is to protect myself. If you have a death wish there is nothing I can do about that. I hope that I lose this and return to having empathy for others.

2021 for me will be far less chaotic. I prefer stability in my life. Hopefully, 2021 brings prosperity, health, and stability to our lives., again.

My goal for this year is to finally let my husband watch me fuck another man or men. I dropped hints for several years to plant the idea and then about 3 years ago he started bringing it up. Back in June he finally told me he wanted to watch me with a BBC. So I asked if he was serious and he said he was and told me I was free to explore it if I wanted.

So I'm going to try and make it happen this year, but I'm still torn over how to go about it. In my previous marriage my ex husband always set things up or provided an opportunity and I just went along and embraced it back then. I just hope he can handle what hes about to see. I think/hope he will be alright, but I did warn him that it can be addicting and I'll probably want it again. So fingers crossed!

Graduate in May and get my bachelor's in mechanical engineering, and enjoy life more. Not that life has sucked, but I haven't had as much time for myself or loved ones in years. It has been a lot of grinding and setbacks, but hopefully good times are ahead for everyone and my self.

Back