• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I purchased a DSLR canon from a couple in my neighborhood. it came with lots of extras including a bag for everything.But in the bottom of the bag wedged between a cushion was an SD card. Pop the card in my computer because the camera wasn’t charged. I load the contents to my computer, all I can say is that they are freaky.LOL! I see them all the time at the park when I’m there working out. she has a pretty nice figure from what I could see before but now that I’ve seen her entirely makes it even better.

This is one of those questions that you already know the answer to but want us to tell you what to do lol. You already know the right thing to do is to give it back. Now what you can do to avoid any awkwardness, is to put in an envelope and slide it under their door or put it in their mailbox. Now, as someone mentioned, and it is possible, maybe they wanted you to find it. Was there anything IR-related on there? If so, then you might be in for a nice greeting lol. You should put something of yours on the SD card haha. Nah, don't do that, though you looked at it, you don't want to make it obvious that you did. Now if they ask, sure, be honest.

This is one of those questions that you already know the answer to but want us to tell you what to do lol. You already know the right thing to do is to give it back. Now what you can do to avoid any awkwardness, is to put in an envelope and slide it under their door or put it in their mailbox. Now, as someone mentioned, and it is possible, maybe they wanted you to find it. Was there anything IR-related on there? If so, then you might be in for a nice greeting lol. You should put something of yours on the SD card haha. Nah, don't do that, though you looked at it, you don't want to make it obvious that you did. Now if they ask, sure, be honest.
The pictures and videos only had her and her husband in them but, she was using a “life like” black dildo. he had one of those solid black penis sleeves being used in one of the 7 videos! The other toys were vibrators, glass & stainless steel anal plug, nipple clamps and penis pump. They have the nerdy vibe to them when I was purchasing the camera so it suppressed me when I seen all that from them! Even as they went to the pool he wears a shirt and she wears a full one piece and shorts over them. Freaks behind closed doors!

Delete the images and destroy the SD Card, handing it back will make everyone uncomfortable.
I would not recommend that in case they ask him for it. True he could lie and say he has not seen it. Hey, make whatever decision you can live with.

The pictures and videos only had her and her husband in them but, she was using a “life like” black dildo. he had one of those solid black penis sleeves being used in one of the 7 videos! The other toys were vibrators, glass & stainless steel anal plug, nipple clamps and penis pump. They have the nerdy vibe to them when I was purchasing the camera so it suppressed me when I seen all that from them! Even as they went to the pool he wears a shirt and she wears a full one piece and shorts over them. Freaks behind closed doors!
See with that in mind I think they wanted you to find it. But i would return it because what you don't want is them losing their mind trying to find it and freaking out about it.

I can see it now, you return the card without deleting the contents. She discovers that he DID NOT delete the photos/vids that she told him to..

Bring popcorn and watch the domestic.

I was going to mention about sneaking a sexy pic in, too, but it would be a little too much...or not....hmmm.... ;)

Based on your pics, would you be interested in buying another camera? Wife works from home so you can return anything you find in the bag anytime.

Who answered the door, hubby, wife, both? What was their reaction?
The wife answered the door, the husband was sitting on the couch. They have a “ring” doorbell so they seen who was at the door before opening it. When I handed her back the SD card,I told her she might want to hold onto that and then I winked at her and told her “y’all keep me in mind”. she looked confused, she laughed and then I laughed and I told him have a nice day! As she close the door she was looking at her hand still confused as to why I said what I said. Lol

Too bad I’m late, I was gonna say put a file with your done number on it. Probably handled it the best way though

Back