What do I do?

What should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The wife answered the door, the husband was sitting on the couch. They have a “ring” doorbell so they seen who was at the door before opening it. When I handed her back the SD card,I told her she might want to hold onto that and then I winked at her and told her “y’all keep me in mind”. she looked confused, she laughed and then I laughed and I told him have a nice day! As she close the door she was looking at her hand still confused as to why I said what I said. Lol
Lol, man I have a feeling she has no clue. I have a feeling she asked what's on it and he was like "uh that's when we uh went to the zoo last year" or something along those lines lol. Good luck!

The husband was sitting on the couch. Their shy people but have reached out to me just recently!
Keep us posted! If they are kinky, they would definitely be interested in BBC! You should definitely wave and say hi to them whenever you see them. I feel that they will eventually give you signals that they are interested

The wife answered the door, the husband was sitting on the couch. They have a “ring” doorbell so they seen who was at the door before opening it. When I handed her back the SD card,I told her she might want to hold onto that and then I winked at her and told her “y’all keep me in mind”. she looked confused, she laughed and then I laughed and I told him have a nice day! As she close the door she was looking at her hand still confused as to why I said what I said. Lol
That's the right Answer 👍🏽

Do the right thing, give their ******* back lol no matter how awkward it is. Or maybe they wanted you to see it, that's a different story.

Big update on the “SD card couple”.on Friday I Went over there after I get a text from the husband saying their having a small get together and he’d like me to join. I sad “ok,I’ll be over there in 30min”! I get over there and i count seven people so ten in all. I get some hellos and hand shakes and Immediately get handed a shot of Martell XO. Never had it before but it’s damn good!
we all talked and play games for three hours then people started to leave. It got Down to one couple that stayed which was her sister and brother-in-law. The sd wife, let’s call her “jenny” began to talk to her sister “Mary” quietly and glancing over at me and smiling,I smile back and take a sip of water. The brother in law “Justin” taps me on my shoulder and said “I seen you looking at my wife’s ass earlier”! I paused and told him I sure did and I Apologize if I offended him. He tells me it’s no big deal but I wanted to let you know that I seen it and she did as well and she thought it was pretty hot! I nodded my head and he said come with me. So I did, now the husband “Thomas” was just laughing his ass off and told me…”hold on brother it’s gonna be a storm”! I’m ready to fight at this point. So, I stop Justin and say “hey man what’s going on”? And he told me “nothing really just something I wanted to show you”. Next thing you know Jenny and Mary are butt ass naked in this big room they have. the husband thomas said we’ve been waiting to get you here so we can have some fun! I Immediately started to undress and both husbands told me to go for it.
both wives went straight for the cock and balls! The sister Mary began sucking my cock and Jenny got my balls. Mary and I are in the “69” position while Jenny is Kneeling on the floor sucking my balls. At this time I’m watching Mary’s wet pussy just dripping strands of pussy juice. I just start licking it all up. then she stops sucking and wants cock so I give it to Jenny first and then her. I go back and forth between the two. One of the husbands Justin is recording and Thomas is eating Mary’s ass. Thomas takes the camera from Justin and starts recording. At the end off the session both husbands want their wives to take my cum so I came in Jenny first and Mary next! I was worn out but they loved it and wanted more. The husbands both said their wives have never came so much! And began Congratulating me for getting their wives to orgasm like they did. They both started to fuck their wives and I went home with a swollen but well Deserved swollen cock! Lol

Maybe they wanted you to see it by 'accidentally' leaving it there :). I'd give it back without mentioning that you peeked (but with a coy wink ;) ) - they'll let you know somehow if they wanted you to see...
I totally agree with that statement! Yes they may feel a little embarrassed at the moment you give it back but it will also become a turn on for them after they have had a bit of time to process what happened. I'm betting they will play a lot of fantasies for a while so at the least you made their sex life even better. At most maybe you found a play partner....

Big update on the “SD card couple”.on Friday I Went over there after I get a text from the husband saying their having a small get together and he’d like me to join. I sad “ok,I’ll be over there in 30min”! I get over there and i count seven people so ten in all. I get some hellos and hand shakes and Immediately get handed a shot of Martell XO. Never had it before but it’s damn good!
we all talked and play games for three hours then people started to leave. It got Down to one couple that stayed which was her sister and brother-in-law. The sd wife, let’s call her “jenny” began to talk to her sister “Mary” quietly and glancing over at me and smiling,I smile back and take a sip of water. The brother in law “Justin” taps me on my shoulder and said “I seen you looking at my wife’s ass earlier”! I paused and told him I sure did and I Apologize if I offended him. He tells me it’s no big deal but I wanted to let you know that I seen it and she did as well and she thought it was pretty hot! I nodded my head and he said come with me. So I did, now the husband “Thomas” was just laughing his ass off and told me…”hold on brother it’s gonna be a storm”! I’m ready to fight at this point. So, I stop Justin and say “hey man what’s going on”? And he told me “nothing really just something I wanted to show you”. Next thing you know Jenny and Mary are butt ass naked in this big room they have. the husband thomas said we’ve been waiting to get you here so we can have some fun! I Immediately started to undress and both husbands told me to go for it.
both wives went straight for the cock and balls! The sister Mary began sucking my cock and Jenny got my balls. Mary and I are in the “69” position while Jenny is Kneeling on the floor sucking my balls. At this time I’m watching Mary’s wet pussy just dripping strands of pussy juice. I just start licking it all up. then she stops sucking and wants cock so I give it to Jenny first and then her. I go back and forth between the two. One of the husbands Justin is recording and Thomas is eating Mary’s ass. Thomas takes the camera from Justin and starts recording. At the end off the session both husbands want their wives to take my cum so I came in Jenny first and Mary next! I was worn out but they loved it and wanted more. The husbands both said their wives have never came so much! And began Congratulating me for getting their wives to orgasm like they did. They both started to fuck their wives and I went home with a swollen but well Deserved swollen cock! Lol
spoke to them ever since?

Back