What did you do for your bull that you never did for your husband?

Friends, family, acquaintances. He didn't charge family members I don't think. Much, much shorter list of what I did for my ex husband than what I do for black men. A lot of stuff I do now I didn't know people did when I was married. I also didn't know I was an extreme submissive before I went black
We are new to this lifestyle and my wife has only been with one bull so far and she can't figure out why she loses control and becomes submissive, she's not normally that way. I happen to love it but she said it's freaking her out a little. Any advice I could give her ?

We are new to this lifestyle and my wife has only been with one bull so far and she can't figure out why she loses control and becomes submissive, she's not normally that way. I happen to love it but she said it's freaking her out a little. Any advice I could give her ?
Tell her not to worry, it's the Delicious Decadence; the genie comes out of the bottle and expands, never fitting the bottle again.

We have posted about this previously but here I go again for those still in a need to know. The night Pam got blackened by my old friend and university roommate, Edwin, some 5 years ago, things had just got past the initial playing around and foddling each other to where she was giving his BBC her first ever blow job! They were into this for only about 4 or 5 minutes when Edwin yelled "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!", grasped Pams head and pumped his huge black cock faster and deeper into her mouth and unloaded his first load of hot cum. I fully expected Pam to immediately pull away and spit it out as she had always done with me, not this time however! Pam not only swallowed Edwin's full load of cum, Pam licked and sucked every decimetre of his cock and balls so as to capture every molecule of his cum which might otherwise had gone astray! I recall at the time how pissed off I was that night over this, up until then at least it wasn't something she had ever done for me, in fact her blow jobs were few and far between! Later that same week, I'm happy to report, after registering my complaint with her, she rectified my concern!

P.S. For the curious, later that week I asked Pam why she swallowed Edwin's cum that night and she simply replied, "Didn't you notice how horny I was?" Then later while we were reviewing some pics and vids I had taken that night, Pam picked the picture I now use in our Avitar, stating, "This picture proves just how horny I was that night with Edwin, see my panties are stained with my love juice!" How true! How true, eh!
really, really hot.

Carbon copy of me. I am completely submissive to my bulls. I just do whatever they tell me to. I've now been given a leather collar. I was always submissive but not like this. They way they Fuck is just another level.
J
Xoxoxox

Well firstly, I not longer allow my Michael penetration. So one thing I do for my lovers and not Michael is sex lmao. What would I consider doing with lovers and not michael if we still had a sexual relationship. Easy! Anal, DP, DVP, Gangbang, group sex (men and women) and most importantly denying sex so I can be black owned for my lovers. Last time Michael watched during a gangbang, the bulls taunted Michael telling him he will never have sex with me again. I had a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass and as they were pounding me I looked at Michael and said I agreed. So hot to see his little face go red and his cage get tight
J
Xoxoxoxo

Many things, Husband and wife relationship is more conservative, but with a Bull who controls things, the hotwife goes to much length in submissiveness
1 I never gave my ass to my husband, but regularly to my black muslim bulls
2 I always sucked creampie off the bulls limp cock, but never with husband
3. Allowed black Muslim bulls to cream all over my face and rub it around, but never with my husband
4 Allow my Muslim black bulls to abuse me, call me names

Many things, Husband and wife relationship is more conservative, but with a Bull who controls things, the hotwife goes to much length in submissiveness
1 I never gave my ass to my husband, but regularly to my black muslim bulls
2 I always sucked creampie off the bulls limp cock, but never with husband
3. Allowed black Muslim bulls to cream all over my face and rub it around, but never with my husband
4 Allow my Muslim black bulls to abuse me, call me names
5. Allow my bull to ass slap me very hard and leave marks, hair pulling, and ram me! :qos::devilish:

We have found that nearly all the bulls we have ever met or spoken to, they all have that one thing in common, and that isn't to fuck women, its to fuck wives. The kink goes both ways, if I have sex with another man, its because I enjoy the taboo of opening my legs for him when its meant to be only for my hubby's enjoyment. If I were single, i'd still enjoy the sex, but its the fact i'm married, with a ring on my finger, a family, a mortgage etc. and that i'm supposedly 'taken and off limits' that gives hubby and I a rush when cuckolding him. Feeding another man forbidden fruit is a lot of fun :)

I agree with what you are saying. It is forbidden and lost of fun. And as black man that’s had different sexual experiences with couples of all differents and I mean couples, man and women, woman and women. I have had bad experience and learned from them. When the husband ask you to join them into their bed, me as a black man is a honor. So I respect that they let me in there bed for a night too a week of passion.

Back