What are you guys think about a woman with one boob

Cristina

Female
I want to know if there's any guy out there that has an issue having sex with a woman that has one boob would it be an issue for you that you can't do it what do you guys think help me out because of the situation I'm running into now

Sex is about vulnerability and we're all vulnerable, we all have physical imperfections. Affection overcomes them. I wouldn't go looking for a woman with one boob but if I liked you it wouldn't make any difference.

Sex is about vulnerability and we're all vulnerable, we all have physical imperfections. Affection overcomes them. I wouldn't go looking for a woman with one boob but if I liked you it wouldn't make any difference.
Thanks just have a lot of things going through my head right now

Frisky has an anchor scar on her right breast and a lazy S scar in her right armpit after getting breast cancer about 8 years ago.
The only comments have been positive but most people never mention it.
We don't even mention it on our profile now...
If someone is shallow enough to be put off, they weren't worth meeting anyway..

2, 1 or none, I would still be attracted to her. I see it as someone looking different than someone else. We all look different from each other. Everyone's attributes are unique to them. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", always has been and always will be.

Back