What are you guys think about a woman with one boob

Cristina, if the person your sharing your body with is so hung up on boobs you arn’t Looking at the right guys. True sex for many me and woman is a visual thing still connecting and sharing all the pleasures of sex and intimacy should not be based on if you have one boob or none. For me as long as the woman is having fun and we are sharing an experience together I don’t care

I want to know if there's any guy out there that has an issue having sex with a woman that has one boob would it be an issue for you that you can't do it what do you guys think help me out because of the situation I'm running into now
fuck that. talk about an erection killer. MAYBE if I was hard up and the top stayed on id mount her dog fashion in the dark but ive never been that hard up.

I want to know if there's any guy out there that has an issue having sex with a woman that has one boob would it be an issue for you that you can't do it what do you guys think help me out because of the situation I'm running into now
I am a nurse, it would be a problem for me.

Some of you guys are the proof that women are absofuckinglutely right when they think less of our gender!!!
Christina, let me give you two answers:

1) Girls have beautiful bodies, women are beautiful, especially because of the trials and tribulations you've overcome. ANYONE who defamates you because of a health or cosmetic hurdle to your body deserves no place in your mind and/or heart.

2) Shut up, put that titty in my mouth so I can expedite making you forget the question in the first place.

I'd have t fuck you twice as much would you like that?

I have a girlfriend with one boob and she has allot of fun, none of the guys she see seems to mind and she is ok with it, her one boob is lactating and she sometimes helps me feed the twins. her one boob makes almost as much milk as both of mine put together

Back