Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Interesting question...my best friend tried to fuck my wife for several years. I met him through my wife because she was married to a close family member of hers. Since I’ve known him he’s come on to her every time he gets around her and his wife isn’t around, I can only imagine how bad it was before she and I married. The 3 of us were partying one night and things got a bit crazy. It’s a long story, but that night he fucked her twice! After that, anytime he could catch her away from people he would grab her tits or pussy. She’d push his hands away and he’d laugh and grab her again. She had never before fucked anyone other than me since we got married.

On a date with a black male. While at a house party we decided to sneak upstairs to an empty bedroom. In the middle of the fun the door opened and 2 of his friends walked in the room and began undressing. I was like a deer in the headlights, just frozen and didn't know what to do. When I didn't scream or freak out they began grabbing and pulling me in every direction. Cocks were everywhere! As I was being used by the 3 of them I looked up and several more of his friends were standing in the room stroking their cocks and enjoying the show. As guys finished others joined in. I spent 4 hours with guys lined up to use my pussy and mouth over and over. I think I counted 8 guys total with several going twice. Around 5 am my date delivered me to my husband at out hotel room. He fucked me one last time in front of husband before he left. As husband went down on my VERY used pussy I told him about me experience...
Wow ! How exciting was that ! xxx

Sammy told me her boss wanted to take her away for a dirty weekend to Black pool which he has often done before. they booked in hotel and they fucked as soon as they got in the room, they then were going out for the night, she dressed up in her highest heels with short mini dress just covering her shaven bare cunt and a see thru top. he was still in the shower and told her to go down to the bar and he would follow.
She went down to the hotel bar and found it packed , and full of men, within seconds she realised she knew a few faces and didnt understand until her boss, came down and explained his "dirty weekend" was in fact a stag party.
that weekend 17 fucked her on the friday night and 11 had her again on the saturday night and 3 the sunday afternoon before she came home
I’d really love something like that ! xxx

During one weekend when I stayed over my bull's place, he asked if one of his friends could watch us. I was turned on by the idea so I said yes. His friend began stroking when watching us. I found myself really turned on and invited his friend to join us. It was the first time I had 2 black men at the same time and I loved it.
I couldn’t have resisted another bbc either ! They’re addictive aren’t they ! Lol xxx

My husband and I have been swingers for many years. I've attended many gangbang parties. I did one for a video with 20 guys. I've attended several parties where there were like 70 men and 6 women, only 3 of us played. I loved those parties, but it's really difficult to make happen. However I went to the party knowing that I would be well fucked by multiple guys. I would probably be good with a surprise gangbang, but only where I don't lose control. I fuck shoni want to fuck.

I have been in situations a couple times at swing club where it just happened, and I think I enjoyed those the most. On one memorable occasion we were watch others play in the group room. I was dressed in a sheer dress that was almost long enough to cover my pussy. I was standing next to a very good looking black guy. I was not there by accident. The room was crowded. I made a point of pressing my breasts against him. He took that as an invitation. We were kissing and his hands were all over me. I removed his cock from his pants and started to strike him. Another black guy started rubbing my ass. When I looked around he asked if it was OK. He pulled my skirt over my ass, and I pulled my top down giving them access to my boobs.

I was loving it! Then a third black guy asked if he could join. I laid my head back on the first guy while all them felt me up. I was stroking all of their cocks. I asked if they would like to join me in the bedroom where I got my brains fucked out.

I really prefer small gangbangs with 3 or 4 guys. It's not as distracting.The problem again is making it happen. Most of the times guys are afraid to ask if they can join. I'm not into being ******, but if the guy is nice and asks I'll usually fuck him. Guys if you want to get laid more often, ask!

My husband and I have been swingers for many years. I've attended many gangbang parties. I did one for a video with 20 guys. I've attended several parties where there were like 70 men and 6 women, only 3 of us played. I loved those parties, but it's really difficult to make happen. However I went to the party knowing that I would be well fucked by multiple guys. I would probably be good with a surprise gangbang, but only where I don't lose control. I fuck shoni want to fuck.

I have been in situations a couple times at swing club where it just happened, and I think I enjoyed those the most. On one memorable occasion we were watch others play in the group room. I was dressed in a sheer dress that was almost long enough to cover my pussy. I was standing next to a very good looking black guy. I was not there by accident. The room was crowded. I made a point of pressing my breasts against him. He took that as an invitation. We were kissing and his hands were all over me. I removed his cock from his pants and started to strike him. Another black guy started rubbing my ass. When I looked around he asked if it was OK. He pulled my skirt over my ass, and I pulled my top down giving them access to my boobs.

I was loving it! Then a third black guy asked if he could join. I laid my head back on the first guy while all them felt me up. I was stroking all of their cocks. I asked if they would like to join me in the bedroom where I got my brains fucked out.

I really prefer small gangbangs with 3 or 4 guys. It's not as distracting.The problem again is making it happen. Most of the times guys are afraid to ask if they can join. I'm not into being ******, but if the guy is nice and asks I'll usually fuck him. Guys if you want to get laid more often, ask!
Hot scenario indeed. And how I’d love for my wife to make a video like that by the way.

Hubs and I went to a popular Miami sex club. We played with 2 different couples at first. Then towards the end of the night while hubs was getting me doggy a black guy with a gorgeous cock came and asked hubs if he could fuck me? Hubs said yes and moved out of the way. This guy fucked me, then 2 more black guys came and fucked me taking turns. Hubs fucked me after the 3. Once hubs finished, the 1st black guy and the third split roasted me. One came in my mouth and the others condom broke ( or so he said) and he came in my pussy!!

I’ve had a couple. I was walking around in a small town during the day , spotted two black sailors. Started chatting . I have never done this nor been so horny.
I asked them if they wanted to go for a drive. Ended up at my place. They were both super hung. How lucky was I ?

My hubby had arranged for us to meet two guys at a bar. We met had drinks visited a sex shop in Sydney . I had them both plus a third, i squirted every where in that booth.

Visiting relatives in another state. Arranged to meet two black guys. They didn’t disappoint!
jane; great way to start. did you tell hubby how much fun your day was?

The first time I was truly owned by a black lover I was shared unexpectedly. Hubby and I met him at our usual hotel on a weekend night. After a little foreplay, my lover blindfolded me and hubby helped tie me to the bed. Hubby was sent to the hotel bar for a few hours. Once hubby was gone, I was informed that one of my fantasies(gang *******) was about to come true. He opened the hotel room door and invited a few guys in, I had no idea who they were, or how many there were. I had been gang banged before, but this was a little bit terrifying, even with my lover reassuring me the whole time. It wound up being a very fun night with many orgasms for me and the 5 guys (plus my lover). Afterwards, I found out I knew two of the guys, but the other three were guys I never met before. Hubby was extremely upset after he got back to the aftermath and saw all the guys as it was a shock to him too. But he calmed down after my lover told him he could be involved the next time it happened. Hubby then cleaned me and gave me two more orgasms and my lover gave him permission to have sex with me for the first time in over 3 months. I was shared many more times by that lover but none matched the excitement of that first surprise.

My wife had been shared many times but they had always been friends of guys she was with. One Saturday night, she and her then BF were on a date and had gone dancing. There were 2 YOUNG Air ******* trainees on their first night out since induction. Both were good looking (according to her) young black men. Her BF called me to ask if I would be OK with him treating them to her for the night. I did my patriotic duty and told him YYEEESSSS. When they left after breakfast Sunday, everyone was all smiles! She said youth is a wonderful gift! She was a happy girl when I picked her up that night! He told me the boys were in awe of her! LOL

Back