Were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged?

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?

Yes when I was in the in the Navy I met a Marine at a bar. His ship had pulled in and he was on a weekend pass. He invited me back to a party at a motel where his squad was. I eventually went back to a room and while we were having sex others in his squad and then platoon showed up. Turned into a very insane gang bang I had no experience with. I was very ******* and also think they slipped me something to make me a bit out of it. They fucked me in every hole and way imaginable. No idea how many guys but was a lot. White, Black and Hispanic guys. Can share more if interested and I can remember.
Would you mind sharing more of your experience with me would love to hear more

Ladies were you ever unexpectedly shared or gangbanged? If so, what happened and why did you decide to go through with it when you found out? Were you upset that you weren't asked/given noticed first?

BBC Bulls what made you decide to share/gangbang your hotwife without telling/asking her first? Was her reaction what you expected? What happened?
I am a wanna bee cuck who wants lot of things to happen to his wife and have lot of imagination band fantasies. This topic is one of my fantasy which will make me feel most excited but I want to add a twist where my wife has never done any gangbang or one night stands so it will be a shock for her than an excitement and eventually that shock turns into pleasure of her lifetime.

This topic is part of the reason I joined this group. I am a WHITE 63 year old bull that started in swinging groups in the 80's. Then migrated to the BDSM lifestyle in the mid 90's. . Different races of people never bothered me. Being just under 11" in length and 6'2"in height. and 300 lbs. No one ever had to shake the sheets to find me. .. But here is my issue.. My mate of 16 years was gang raped in Memphis. They ******* her and did it with out her permission. ( We were not together at the time),, This screwed her up big time even to today. .. Now my girlfriend said she was curious about sex with a black man. I know that is a woman is curious she will end up doing what ever she is curious about.. That is just life. The issue is my mate is not sharing any kind words to my girlfriend about trying this. My mate will never do anything near a black man. At any time. But I see her tainting my girlfriend against blacks. Not good, to judge a group by the actions of 6 men.. Any suggestions??

Whip

Oh it stinks that a white man cannot certify in this group.

Back