Weird fetish might be a cuck;what to do?

Me and my wife have been married for almost a year now. Before that we had been dating for 4. Before I met her the idea of interracial sex weirded me out. One night we got ******* and I asked her if she’d ever been with a black man, and she said yes. It grossed me out at first, but over the last 3 years (since she has told me) I have found myself turned on by it. She said it was a one night stand, a year before she met me, but that it was the last guy she ended up doing before me. She also said in college she fucked a mixed dude. Too think my wife, a shy and meek skinny white girl (with a big booty because she was a college cross country runner as well as having freaky amazing head game) was able to handle a bbc (don’t know if it was big she said she can’t remember) really just excites me. Part of me either wants to A. Watch her get it one last time; or B. Have her give me a full play by play, which she has not really seemed interested in that. I have even gone as far as too make photo shopped photos, which they are incredibly real. Idk what to do I guess. Here is what I am working with. You may agree that for a white girl, pretty sexy.

Of course, the absolutely best thing to do is to talk with your wife and BOTH of you reach an agreement as to what to do. That could be forget about the whole thing, use it as a fantasy on up to her actually being with a Black guy.

Also, remember that there are variations of this lifestyle ranging from stag-vixen where a guy shares his woman from a position of power and authority to wimpy worthless cuck where the hubby eats cream pies and gets feminized. If you go as far as your wife being with a Black guy you will need to also decide what variation you guys want.

Good luck.

I told her it turns me on. She said she forgot, but I think it’s just because she doesn’t want to talk about it. I mean I asked about size but she said she doesn’t remember which I kinda believe because she has told me before about a guy who was fucking huge. She said she doesn’t remember what all she did, like if she sucked him or not. Just that he was obnoxious the next morning because he needed a ride back to Kansas City. I guess a week later he fucked her roommate too.

I would say she remembers, without a doubt. That may be her way of not wanting you to simply know the details. Apparently she loves you and isn't ready to endanger your relationship because of sex. Don't let your fantasy take over because it is just sex.

Back