wedding ring

Hey macNfries, you guys are awesome! And she is so beautiful Ill bet black guys are all over her and love being inside her! Im Pamela from St.Louis I would love to share a big strong bull with her! I too am a little blonde married girl and Ill bet her and I at a black club would be fantastic!!!
Hi Pam, thanks for the comment. I don't mean to burst your bubble on my posts, but none of the pics that I post here are of my wife, other than my avatar I switch out from time to time. She's never been "blacked" ... but that's kind of on our radar of fantasies to fulfill once our teens are out of the house. We always (well usually) play as a couple,
fulfilling each other's fantasies, which have mostly been MMF or FFM 3-somes. I like to think we're a pretty kinky couple, but I'm starting to realize we're not as kinky as we might think. But life with a spouse is about enjoying each other and making each other happy ... that's kind of the way we've kept it together the past 19 years. Mac :)

I agree I like to see married white women like myself making love to black men! I love being blacked.I also feel that white ladies should not make their black lover use a condom, my lovers pump me full of black seed all the time and it feels incredible! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
I cant resist saying it again REALLY proud of You Pam ;)

I almost always wear my wedding ring when fucking other men. Unless they ask me to take it off for them. That almost never happens. Several men love to cum on the ring. They like that a lot. I love to feel them cum inside me while I am wearing it.
It's amazing and a huge turn on . Seeing that wedding ring Cumming on It. Makes me super hard :mstickle:

Hi Pam, thanks for the comment. I don't mean to burst your bubble on my posts, but none of the pics that I post here are of my wife, other than my avatar I switch out from time to time. She's never been "blacked" ... but that's kind of on our radar of fantasies to fulfill once our teens are out of the house. We always (well usually) play as a couple,
fulfilling each other's fantasies, which have mostly been MMF or FFM 3-somes. I like to think we're a pretty kinky couple, but I'm starting to realize we're not as kinky as we might think. But life with a spouse is about enjoying each other and making each other happy ... that's kind of the way we've kept it together the past 19 years. Mac :)

Hi MacNfries, while the Pam referenced in the afore noted thread in no way refers to my wife, also named Pam, I was interested enough in your comments to the "other Pam", to offer my two cents worth to the subject conversation. I'm impressed that the pretty lady in your Avatar is in fact your wife, as you stated! Your confession that she's never been "blacked" is interesting. Our situation, that is "Pam's Blackening", also started out as a fantasy. My fantasy was as simple as a desire to see a black guy make out with a white girl. I never dreamed it would ever happen, least of all if it ever did happen, the girl I'd see being blackened would be none other than my beautiful wife, Pam! It was an awesome experience! You've got a lot to look forward to! Lol

As for "wedding rings"! I always look for them when I look at pictures of a white woman with a black guy, if there's no sight of one I lose interest! I'll admit that Edwin definitely covered Pam's wedding and engagement ring with his cum, and more than just on one occasion!

I almost always wear my wedding ring when fucking other men. Unless they ask me to take it off for them. That almost never happens. Several men love to cum on the ring. They like that a lot. I love to feel them cum inside me while I am wearing it.
Me too honey,I like to wear my ring when Im fucking other men!I like to look at lt as they fill me with their cum!Again,Good girl Connnie,I like you more and more!

While I realize there may be times or events that can cause one to remove a wedding ring,...Am I the only one that actually looks for a wedding ring when I see a video, picture posted as a "wife" and find it a letdown when one isn't present?

Yes yes yes yes yes. As awesome as the Blacked videos are-- and they are-- none of the women are ever wearing wedding rings. Not even the women who are playing a "wife" character in the Blacked videos in which the female is ostensibly married! The production values on those things are otherwise so high, I just don't get how nobody thinks to simply plop a ring on the woman's finger before yelling "action".

So, yes, I am absolutely, positively let down when, in photos or video of a "hot wife" with a black lover, there's no ring on the wife's left hand. For me, it's almost as much of a let down as seeing a condom on the bull.

Once they're had a couple, its ALL they think about, isn't it? I love watching my wife masturbate. Took me 2 years to finally convince her it was a big turn-on for me to watch her rub one off. Now, when we're traveling on the interstate, she'll masturbate on my request, and then stick her soaking wet fingers in my mouth while we're passing cars.

gif_Wife-ThinkingOfBBC03.gif gif_Wife-ThinkingOfBBC02.gif .......gif_Yellowball-Sad.gif

Last edited:
Back