Wedding

Jakeorfo

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
RI, US
Hi, I am looking for someone whom is maybe a solo musician of sorts that would be willing to take the roll of a musician during my wedding ceremony and then post ceremony head back to the bridal suite to then be the first person to have sex with my then wife in front of me while at the wedding and all the guests are at cocktail hour. I know this is a crazy one but it is something we would love to make happen and are willing to help pay expenses for lodging and travel.

Attachments

• lp_image.jpeg
    lp_image.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 257
Hi, I am looking for someone whom is maybe a solo musician of sorts that would be willing to take the roll of a musician during my wedding ceremony and then post ceremony head back to the bridal suite to then be the first person to have sex with my then wife in front of me while at the wedding and all the guests are at cocktail hour. I know this is a crazy one but it is something we would love to make happen and are willing to help pay expenses for lodging and travel.
I wish you a great wedding ceremony (and hopefully the special night you are looking for) but most important I wish you both a wonderful life together as a married couple deep in love

Back