wedding ring

Some wedding ring visuals ... enjoy! :)
Also, ladies, try this one the next time you have your squeezebox filled with a black man's cum ... take your wedding ring off and put it inside your hot pussy for your hubby to fish out, clean, and put back on your finger ... ;)

View attachment 332946 View attachment 332947
When my lover is the whole weekend in our house I give him sometimes my wedding ring to eat. My husband has to find it again.

This is definitely a 'man' thing its never really interested me but guys Ive been with love holding their cock with my ring hand, and their cum going on it!
Just to show my point, here's my ringed hand last Friday with a guy me and hubby met off the net! X
This is definitely a 'man' thing its never really interested me but guys Ive been with love holding their cock with my ring hand, and their cum going on it!
image.jpeg

Do to her job she usually doesnt have her wedding ring. Needless to say its not a priority for her to keep taking it off and on. So it usually stays off.
She does say without it she gets hit on more!

I never took my wedding rings off unless asked to by the black guy I would be with. Nearly all the guys thought it was a big deal for other people especially white people to see that they were with a married white woman. Even when I left
my husband for 29 months to live with a black guy named Jamal I always wore my wedding rings.

Phyliss

C.JPG c8.jpg 0130_025.jpg

Back