wedding ring

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robb32, Dec 6, 2013.

1. robb32

robb32 Member

While I realize there may be times or events that can cause one to remove a wedding ring,...Am I the only one that actually looks for a wedding ring when I see a video, picture posted as a "wife" and find it a letdown when one isn't present?

jizzdizzmd, Winnipegcuck, raf and 7 others like this.
  2. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    You're not alone, I do the same, there's no bigger turn on than seeing a white wife stroking a big black dick & him coming on her wedding ring !

3. joshyeats55

joshyeats55 New Member

It is very hot to see.

4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    This is definitely a 'man' thing its never really interested me but guys Ive been with love holding their cock with my ring hand, and their cum going on it!

5. exoticouple976

exoticouple976 Member

Lot of men told us they enjoy fucking me more than fucking single women, because i am married and it is big turn on for them

6. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    DSC00035.JPG

Is this real enough for you?

7. HerSlaveRJR

HerSlaveRJR Active Member

US
    Here's my wife with ring on cock in hand

Ring.jpg

xegwei787, TheUBM, erzika and 10 others like this.
  8. Jac

Jac Active Member

J&A 024.JPG Some of the guys that have stayed with us at our home have said its a big turn fucking me in our bed. I never take off my wedding rin

TheUBM, erzika, BlessedBBC and 15 others like this.
  9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    IMO, I think it important that the wife leave her wedding rings on ... it helps remind the bull that he's no more than a simple "fuck toy" for HER enjoyment, who's quickly replacable when she gets bored with him or when she finds someone more interesting to fuck her. Think of the situation as an expensive car that one can rent, borrow, or lease, but never really be able to own. :)

10. robb32

robb32 Member

we had a brief period where before we enlarged it, my wife's wedding ring became to snug and she ended up wearing it on a chain around her neck for about three weeks...essentially she appeared single to all comers. Said in the end, it didn't matter whether she had a ring or not, men still hit on her.

11. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I always wear my wedding ring when I make love to black guys outside of my marriage : ) I like to look at it when they cum inside of me.It makes me feel like the little cheating whore that I am! Black mens whore and it makes me so excited to feel them cum in my married pussy as I break my marrital bond and become one with my black lovers seed in my tiny innocent looking married white pussy : )

12. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

OK, so I'm a pervert. Sue me. I find it erotic if the bull, especially if black, cums on the wife's wedding ring. It is such "in-your-face-cuckolding". Janet Mason has a couple videos where she makes a big production of this. I even saw pics once where they put the wife's ring in a used condom for the hubby to drink it and clean the ring. I'm surprised, given the desire for cuckolding and humiliation that so many men exhibit, that you don't see more ring-slime action.

13. Pamlovesblackcock

Ive had black guys cum on my ring though I prefer it in my mouth or my pussy.

14. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Some wedding ring visuals ... enjoy! :)
    Also, ladies, try this one the next time you have your squeezebox filled with a black man's cum ... take your wedding ring off and put it inside your hot pussy for your hubby to fish out, clean, and put back on your finger ... ;)

cuck_cumOnWeddingring3-closeup.jpg cuck_cumOnWeddingring2.jpg

15. Pamlovesblackcock

Hey macNfries, you guys are awesome! And she is so beautiful Ill bet black guys are all over her and love being inside her! Im Pamela from St.Louis I would love to share a big strong bull with her! I too am a little blonde married girl and Ill bet her and I at a black club would be fantastic!!!

16. curiouscraig

curiouscraig Member

US
    my wife's bull made a ritual of cumming on my and my wife's wedding rings then had me clean the cum off and took them for his keeping and exchanged rings he had selected with my wife

17. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

Mac: My brother from another mother! And here I thought I was the only pervert on the site!

iloveinterracial56 likes this.
  18. blackcaesar3k5

blackcaesar3k5 Active Member

US
  19. sandramadrid

sandramadrid Active Member

so sexy and xxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    always wear my wedding ring when bulls fuck me xxxxx