Wearing QoS in public

Wife has a necklace with qos pendant. Idea was for her to put it out there without being too obvious. Any other couples have experience with this? Just want to know what type of reactions or interactions to expect?

Wife has a necklace with qos pendant. Idea was for her to put it out there without being too obvious. Any other couples have experience with this? Just want to know what type of reactions or interactions to expect?
You will have zero reactions or interactions. Jewelry always goes unnoticed unless you make it a point to call attention to it. Most people don’t even recognize giant QOS emblems on clothing.

You will have zero reactions or interactions. Jewelry always goes unnoticed unless you make it a point to call attention to it. Most people don’t even recognize giant QOS emblems on clothing.
Wow, disappointing! Well thanks for the response and good to know. It’ll be fun anyhow to wear when travelling etc.

I wear this when i go out
The one on my mound is real
The "one on "your" mound" is not only not real, it's a stolen image off the Internet. That photo has been around for years now.

The image itself is Photoshopped. The original image used to make it belongs to this girl:

Back