Wearing QoS in public

I went out in public to a movie store in a bikini top the day after getting my latest tattoo and found a very appropriate movie for the occasion . ☺️🖤 :qos:
full

If Brandi is wearing bbc anklet or if wearing bbc tshirt, it’s ok to wink or say hello if you are a white guy but keep moving. If you are a couple or a good looking black man, we’ll make sure we say hello too and start some chit chat.

Please login or become a member to view

Yes in PUBLIC
Did you get to be a Queen that night? Poor cuck...hope he was hungry.

Not that you needed any help finding BBC, are the tattoo's helping?
The ones on my ankle and arm never get noticed. It’s difficult to show off my tramp stamp but even when I have I just get noticed for wearing skimpy clothes. I’ve only had this chest piece for 2 weeks but I do get a lot of looks. That may be because I’m walking around in a bikini top everywhere though. 😂 If I ever get approached I’ll be sure to report it. 😉

The ones on my ankle and arm never get noticed. It’s difficult to show off my tramp stamp but even when I have I just get noticed for wearing skimpy clothes. I’ve only had this chest piece for 2 weeks but I do get a lot of looks. That may be because I’m walking around in a bikini top everywhere though. 😂 If I ever get approached I’ll be sure to report it. 😉
Thank you. Keep having fun.

Back