We need to get serious with ISIS

I'm not even sure what or who you're referring to in that last paragraph, but having discussions with you isn't something I want to continue as it simply distracts and takes up way too much time when I'd prefer doing other things on this website, and the discussions never have an ending.

Read much? It is convenient that you cannot remember who dressed you down. But I expected as much. I will not out him here, but if he chooses to reveal himself, that is his choice.

Yes, you would prefer doing other things here, like subverting the Constitution, taking away people's rights, and insulting anyone who does not agree with you instead of having a true debate on the merits of solutions for the issues that face this country.

I started this thread? I think you had better go back and check. It's really not that hard. See the numbers at the top of the page? You just click on the number one and you will know who started this thread. In case you are too lazy to find out, it was Alanm.

Then you came out guns a blazing for another conservative. I took you to task for lies and half-truths and here you have the result.

Stop lying, telling half-truths, insulting others, and directly addressing me and I won't have a need to address you.

Last edited:
I am sorry about your wife not being there. For whatever reason. And I don't want to know. That is your business.

As for meds, that is none of his business as it is none of the government's business.
The post you replied to seems to be two different posts. One was to you the other to Mac. The reference to meds was to Mac

The reason my wife isn't around is that she passed away suddenly and quite unexpectedly of a heart attack almost 6 years ago. When ever I can I try to get the message out that heart attacks are deadlier for women than they are for men. Pretty much across the board regardless of age or race a women is much more likely to die from her first heart attack than a man is. A good deal of research has been done to determine why but I haven't read read anything conclusive. Women often do not have the same signs of a heart attack as a man does. ANY pain in the chest that is unfamiliar and/or does not go away should be taken seriously. That means getting it checked out now not tomorrow. An emergency room visit is cheaper than a funeral

The post you replied to seems to be two different posts. One was to you the other to Mac. The reference to meds was to Mac

I see that now. Sorry.

The reason my wife isn't around is that she passed away suddenly and quite unexpectedly of a heart attack almost 6 years ago. When ever I can I try to get the message out that heart attacks are deadlier for women than they are for men. Pretty much across the board regardless of age or race a women is much more likely to die from her first heart attack than a man is. A good deal of research has been done to determine why but I haven't read read anything conclusive. Women often do not have the same signs of a heart attack as a man does. ANY pain in the chest that is unfamiliar and/or does not go away should be taken seriously. That means getting it checked out now not tomorrow. An emergency room visit is cheaper than a funeral

I am so sorry to hear that. That had to be VERY rough on you and the *******. But you have all gotten through it and you have stayed strong. Well done.

I see that now. Sorry.

I am so sorry to hear that. That had to be VERY rough on you and the *******. But you have all gotten through it and you have stayed strong. Well done.
I find the diversity of how people deal with adversity to be fascinating. What happened to me is simply part of life. If just happened to her sooner than I expected. If it has been one of the girls I don't know how well I would have dealt with that.

I have seen individuals go into a complete meltdown over things that that to me are inconsequential issues and I have seen people that have been to to Hell and back and continue on. The one very positive thing that comes out of adversity is that you find out who your friends truly are. The one that really surprised me was CEO of the company I worked for. He is a demanding hard ass SOB, and he is quite proud of that. The day after she died he met with me expressed condolences and told me to"go do what you need to do and come back when you are done'" I never expected that from him. I found out a couple of years later that he passed to word that anyone that contacted me for any work related reason would be terminated. The bastard did have a heart:bigsmile:

our government is unable to "solve" the ISIS problem...
I think Russians are gonna do that (not now but in the near future)

When it comes to foreign policy, Karena, at least over the past few decades, we tend more to create the problems rather than solve them. I guess it gives us the excuse and chance to try out our newest billion dollar war gadgets like our new drones.
gif_CatHelicopter.gif .........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

USA needs get serious with Saudi Arabia, the biggest patron of the terrorist islamic fundamentalism (ISIS included). But Saudi monarchy is the pricipal ally of USA in Middle East (after Israel).

Last edited:
USA needs get serious with Saudi Arabia, the biggest patron of the terrorist islamic fundamentalism (ISIS included). But Saudi monarcy is the pricipal ally of USA in Middle East (after Israel).
This is a very tricky situation. We used to depend on their oil (no longer). However, they do posses a strategic base that we continue to use. In my opinion, we need to start putting demands on them, like we do other allies, if they want to stay our ally, otherwise, we need to cut them off completely and let that base fall to rot within 5 years, like it will, because of the desert.

USA needs get serious with Saudi Arabia, the biggest patron of the terrorist islamic fundamentalism (ISIS included). But Saudi monarchy is the pricipal ally of USA in Middle East (after Israel).
In my opinion The Western leaders who work with Saudi Arabia are betraying their own people and values. Of course they need the Saudi oil and I don't expect the states to act emotional but they can't close their eyes for the fact that Saudis are the biggest source of international terrorism. They back the Saudis with their conflict with Syria and Iran but Shias have never done anything bad to the Western people. On the contrary of that Selefis who are backed by the Saudi Arabia had killed several Westerners. Saudis are enemy of the West but I can't find any explanation for the Western politicians they close their eyes to that pervert Saudis.

We're unable to destroy ISIS or even just fight it...
Unfortunately decades of hedonism, materialism and now homosexual propaganda have dissolved our strenght. Our soldiers are nowadays ridiculous...no real discipline, no real military way of life (our soldiers are like *******...a very sad sight to be honest...)
how could we get a real army if we have hedonistic soldiers who think life in the military is just a "job", homosexuals (Obama repealed the DADT) and now even trannies in the army O_O
I think Russians will get the job done.
They have a strong, powerful and disciplined army.

We're unable to destroy ISIS or even just fight it...
Unfortunately decades of hedonism, materialism and now homosexual propaganda have dissolved our strenght. Our soldiers are nowadays ridiculous...no real discipline, no real military way of life (our soldiers are like *******...a very sad sight to be honest...)
how could we get a real army if we have hedonistic soldiers who think life in the military is just a "job", homosexuals (Obama repealed the DADT) and now even trannies in the army O_O
I think Russians will get the job done.
They have a strong, powerful and disciplined army.
You have right. Comfortism is nice but the reality doesn't let anyone to live with that. People are so selfish to be real soldiers. We have the same problem in our country too.

And today Russia started pulling out of Syria? I wonder what's up with that? Makes no sense at all, unless they are up to something else......

as a vet.... I think the only answer is to send in troops.... BUT as a vet who has been trying to get benefits for almost 10 years now.... I hate to see anyone fight for this country!... the way the gov treats it's vets!

as for Russia... they just announced they are pulling their troops out.... they are up to something... very untrustworthy
as for Trump doing something... he has already said leave it to the Russians... so what's his stance now?

spoken like a true blooming fucking idiot!

I served over 7 years in the military and over half that in combat.... in all my time in combat I never met nor knew of anyone homosexual!

during part of my time I was stationed stateside for a year in a Artillery unit.... we did get one come in one time... but he didn't stay long... asked for a transfer and got it right away.... they might be in there... but it must be in clerk jobs or... cooks? or something!

we should never have got involved in the first place.... it is a religious war! and something we can never even slow down!.... Bush and Cheney both belong in jail..... making millions for themselves and Halliburton while killing and wounding crippling millions of people doing it

spoken like a true blooming fucking idiot!

I served over 7 years in the military and over half that in combat.... in all my time in combat I never met nor knew of anyone homosexual!

during part of my time I was stationed stateside for a year in a Artillery unit.... we did get one come in one time... but he didn't stay long... asked for a transfer and got it right away.... they might be in there... but it must be in clerk jobs or... cooks? or something!
you are a living proof of what I said
you were in the military and you're a perfect dork
that's why we have a ridicolous army

you are a living proof of what I said
you were in the military and you're a perfect dork
that's why we have a ridicolous army
you don't act like the type to even have the balls to serve... instead sit back and talk about something you know nothing about!

on top of that you can't even spell!

I think jack Nicholson summed it up best.....you for all your talk.... and yet you live and breathe under the cover we provide!.... not the excat words.... but I'm sure even someone of your intellect can figure it out

I'm off right now.... having had my third heart surgery and I have a few other issues.... but on my worst day I could still kick your whimpy ass!

Back