We need to get serious with ISIS

bomb the ******* outta Isis
kills some... but also a lot of innocents....and they just move to another location.... the only way is troops! but no country wants to commit to that... and goes back to one of my earlier statements... it is a religious war.... the real solution which is what we have always done.... and hate to say it... but Obama screwed up.... after Iraq we should have built a base and left a certain amount of troops there... same as we have done in every other war/conflict we have been in... to stabilize the region for a while.... but far to late for that now

kills some... but also a lot of innocents....and they just move to another location.... the only way is troops! but no country wants to commit to that... and goes back to one of my earlier statements... it is a religious war.... the real solution which is what we have always done.... and hate to say it... but Obama screwed up.... after Iraq we should have built a base and left a certain amount of troops there... same as we have done in every other war/conflict we have been in... to stabilize the region for a while.... but far to late for that now

wow -maybe you should run for president- that's the smartest ******* I ever heard on this site.... I'm being serious-- and why tell them the date we are pulling are troops out? this isn't sex --u just don't pull out-- puts a big X on troops back!

saddam Hussain was not as bad... or any worse than any other country over there... look at Egypt .. out ally...he should have ebeen left alone after he was chased out of Kuwait!... he did stabilize the region!.... now you have ISIS in about every country over there and the real risk of Iraq aligning with Iran!
not a good deal no matter how you look at it... but it was more important to avenge a comment that Hussain made about the elder Bush and about cheney lining his pockets at the expense of the American people!

the elder Bush knew what he was doing by not going any further than he did.... knowing that Iran was afraid of Iraq... but not Jr. he fed us a lie so he could go in and..... cheney get rich.... screwed up the whole region.... and you wonder why we are hated.... most of ISIS big command is former Iraqy officers!

U,said when r we gonna get serious and take off the gloves. That was a stupid comment so u don't think the USA is serious about terrorism?u say that because ur not fighting. Getting rid if terrorism is damn near impossible. Think before u talk impossible bullshit
Impossible to get rid of since it was actually USA intervention in the Middle East that gave rise to the terrorist threat we see today. Honestly, there is no reason to be vulgar about this. If you look at your history you will see the evidence that our intervention in foreign nations has always ended in disaster.

I have no idea what to do about them. Y'all white folks went over there fuckin with those people now their picking y'all off.they don't go to the hoods and fuck with us black people because we mind our business and do us.those Arabs ain't people u wanna go to war with.How u gonna beef with some people who blow themselves up.don't u get it?we can't stop them because Isis and the other one is too deep and powerful. Their worldwide plus they don't give a fuck about war.y'all white people keep saying this and that but the fact is these people r ready for war.just think:if it was that easy or even possible to stop em it would be done.U can,talk all that bullshit about u fighting, if u could u wouldn't do a fuckin thing but exactly what ur doing now,write about what u would do on the internet.get the fuck outta here with ur fantasy land talk.come to reality
"Y'all white folks" classic. Dude I sense a double standard here. Stop making everything about race and put your race card in your pocket. You act as if not military personnel were black. Christ.. I could simply say "Y'all black folks pull the race card on a daily basis." Would I be wrong? It is like a conditioned response to failure. Seriously shut the fuck up already. We are in this disaster together. Nobody today owes you a damn thing and you won't see a dime. Period. As a Native American you have no effect on what my views are. Africans sold Africans into slavery. Stop blaming whites for what you don't have and be self determined. My ancestor's land was raped and stolen yet it is the black community that cries for reparations. Look up Anthony Johnson. And stop trying to act like a keyboard warrior, you are an embarrassment brother.

Unless you can come up with a real Minority Report (Tom Cruise 2002) type of approach, in this country you still have to commit a crime. You use the word suspected and that isn't worth a damn in convicting someone of a crime. Owning 200 assault weapons still isn't against the law (thanks to the deep pockets of gun lobbyists), and our legal system has so many weak laws and slick lawyers, they could get Hitler off of death row today. We have more home grown terrorists in this country than foreign terrorists, who have a lot more grievances against our government than even the foreign terrorists. Its just a matter of setting them off. And, you're still more likely to be killed by a policeman, who's had too much coffee & caffeine, in this country than a terrorist.
Want some statistics that'll raise your eyebrow?
  • 1.4 million ... # of Americans have died in ALL of our wars since 1776; that same number of Americans who have died via household guns since 1968.
  • 400,000 ... # of Americans who died fighting in WW2; that same number of Americans have died by household firearms since 2001.
  • 3,400 ... # of Americans who have died by terrorists since 2001; that same number of Americans who die over an average 5-week period by household firearms.
I could go on and on, but my point is, until we tighten up our gun laws, and start enforcing the ones we have, our gravest enemy is actually the person we see when we look into the mirror every day. Attacking & killing suspected terrorists only helps the terrorists create a " us against them cause" and recruit more terrorists IN THIS COUNTRY ... American born, English looking & speaking terrorists.

Here's a thought ... have your Republican congress to outlaw the wearing of the hijabs & niqabs that Muslim women wear ... that would make them either leave the country OR put them in jail for the violation of wearing those items, thus eliminating female, Muslim terrorists. I bet the current crop of GOP contenders would bite on this one ... especially Trump.

Now, listen to the likes of Ted Cruz & Donald Trump blame all THIS on Obama, pleazzzzzzze!
Ditto ditto we have these Muslims here. But not as many as you do in Australia a motor bike rider cannot wear his helmet into a bank but a Muslim woman can wear her full cover over her face you don't know wether it's a male or female????? But our gun laws are better in Australia

Ditto ditto we have these Muslims here. But not as many as you do in Australia a motor bike rider cannot wear his helmet into a bank but a Muslim woman can wear her full cover over her face you don't know wether it's a male or female????? But our gun laws are better in Australia

Unfortunately what mac fails to mention is of those 1.4 million gun deaths only about 25 to 30 percents are homicide. Those numbers also include suicide and accidental death.

Well, thats a start but it wont solve anything, their hatred runs much deeper than that.

Well you get out of the region and let them turn on each other. . They are doing a great job at it already. . ISIS or any muslim dictators have killed more of their own people in comparison to foreigners. . I am only talking from the beginning of the Arab Spring to the present day. So just let them be...

Well you get out of the region and let them turn on each other. . They are doing a great job at it already. . ISIS or any muslim dictators have killed more of their own people in comparison to foreigners. . I am only talking from the beginning of the Arab Spring to the present day. So just let them be...
I don't understand your comments if we leave a them alone the weak get weaker and they get stronger and we have a bigger problem?????

I don't understand your comments if we leave a them alone the weak get weaker and they get stronger and we have a bigger problem?????

Firstly there is no them and us.. We are all humans, some of us just really suck at it. Secondly this hatred towards the west was the doing of our shitty politics.. I am not saying to surrender to these pigs/cowards but we will succeed more in eradicating them or getting them off our backs as such by leaving them alone. The West invests too much of its time in the middle east.. This obviously for agendas we will never hear on the news...

Firstly there is no them and us.. We are all humans, some of us just really suck at it. Secondly this hatred towards the west was the doing of our shitty politics.. I am not saying to surrender to these pigs/cowards but we will succeed more in eradicating them or getting them off our backs as such by leaving them alone. The West invests too much of its time in the middle east.. This obviously for agendas we will never hear on the news...

Gotta disagree.....they spread hate and Commit Terrorism all over the world, not just the US dealing with them. We have the biggest presence in the Middle east yet Terrorists are commiting acts in other countries as well.

Last edited:
Being in the military I'll be honest with you that the Isis threat is not as big as everyone makes it seem the real issue how influential they are in aspiring people to commit such lone wolf acts. Acts like this are unpredicateble and can be quite chaotic, this act are funded by the same countries we pay to be mutual allies with us

Back