We need to get serious with ISIS

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
When are we going to take the gloves off and get serious with these idiots. I mean no rules serious and do WHATEVER it takes to rid these people of the world. I know it is not one country that is pumping these idiots out but we can at least start weeding the ones out that are hiding secretly in this country.....and it can be done and we know who a lot of these suspected assholes are we just need an administration willing to do what is necessary to get rid of them.....if your not willing to do that or tighten security on people coming to the US then the attacks will continue and everyone can stop being so fucking surprised when it happens.

Unless you can come up with a real Minority Report (Tom Cruise 2002) type of approach, in this country you still have to commit a crime. You use the word suspected and that isn't worth a damn in convicting someone of a crime. Owning 200 assault weapons still isn't against the law (thanks to the deep pockets of gun lobbyists), and our legal system has so many weak laws and slick lawyers, they could get Hitler off of death row today. We have more home grown terrorists in this country than foreign terrorists, who have a lot more grievances against our government than even the foreign terrorists. Its just a matter of setting them off. And, you're still more likely to be killed by a policeman, who's had too much coffee & caffeine, in this country than a terrorist.
Want some statistics that'll raise your eyebrow?
  • 1.4 million ... # of Americans have died in ALL of our wars since 1776; that same number of Americans who have died via household guns since 1968.
  • 400,000 ... # of Americans who died fighting in WW2; that same number of Americans have died by household firearms since 2001.
  • 3,400 ... # of Americans who have died by terrorists since 2001; that same number of Americans who die over an average 5-week period by household firearms.
I could go on and on, but my point is, until we tighten up our gun laws, and start enforcing the ones we have, our gravest enemy is actually the person we see when we look into the mirror every day. Attacking & killing suspected terrorists only helps the terrorists create a " us against them cause" and recruit more terrorists IN THIS COUNTRY ... American born, English looking & speaking terrorists.

Here's a thought ... have your Republican congress to outlaw the wearing of the hijabs & niqabs that Muslim women wear ... that would make them either leave the country OR put them in jail for the violation of wearing those items, thus eliminating female, Muslim terrorists. I bet the current crop of GOP contenders would bite on this one ... especially Trump.

Now, listen to the likes of Ted Cruz & Donald Trump blame all THIS on Obama, pleazzzzzzze!

Last edited:
When are we going to take the gloves off and get serious with these idiots. I mean no rules serious and do WHATEVER it takes to rid these people of the world. I know it is not one country that is pumping these idiots out but we can at least start weeding the ones out that are hiding secretly in this country.....and it can be done and we know who a lot of these suspected assholes are we just need an administration willing to do what is necessary to get rid of them.....if your not willing to do that or tighten security on people coming to the US then the attacks will continue and everyone can stop being so fucking surprised when it happens.
Do u know how difficult it is to go to war with mothafuckas who have nothing to lose and don't care about dying?if it was that easy it would have been done.these people are educated with money and weapons for days.these people live war.I bet u wouldn't go over there and fight for ur country. They would ******* the ******* out of a person like u.

Do u know how difficult it is to go to war with mothafuckas who have nothing to lose and don't care about dying?if it was that easy it would have been done.these people are educated with money and weapons for days.these people live war.I bet u wouldn't go over there and fight for ur country. They would ******* the ******* out of a person like u.

I never said it wasnt difficult but what is your solution just let them do whatever the fuck they want and fuck you i would fight for my country but they dont take 45 year old men to enlist. Maybe they would ******* me but i would take some motherfuckers with me.

This country is the greatest country on earth and we have the the brave men and women to do the job but the fucking beauracrats in this country wont get out of the fucking military's way and fight the way a war needs to be fought not with rules and compassion you fight to win!

Unless you can come up with a real Minority Report (Tom Cruise 2002) type of approach, in this country you still have to commit a crime. You use the word suspected and that isn't worth a damn in convicting someone of a crime. Owning 200 assault weapons still isn't against the law (thanks to the deep pockets of gun lobbyists), and our legal system has so many weak laws and slick lawyers, they could get Hitler off of death row today. We have more home grown terrorists in this country than foreign terrorists, who have a lot more grievances against our government than even the foreign terrorists. Its just a matter of setting them off. And, you're still more likely to be killed by a policeman, who's had too much coffee & caffeine, in this country than a terrorist.
Want some statistics that'll raise your eyebrow?
  • 1.4 million ... # of Americans have died in ALL of our wars since 1776; that same number of Americans who have died via household guns since 1968.
  • 400,000 ... # of Americans who died fighting in WW2; that same number of Americans have died by household firearms since 2001.
  • 3,400 ... # of Americans who have died by terrorists since 2001; that same number of Americans who die over an average 5-week period by household firearms.
I could go on and on, but my point is, until we tighten up our gun laws, and start enforcing the ones we have, our gravest enemy is actually the person we see when we look into the mirror every day. Attacking & killing suspected terrorists only helps the terrorists create a " us against them cause" and recruit more terrorists IN THIS COUNTRY ... American born, English looking & speaking terrorists.

Here's a thought ... have your Republican congress to outlaw the wearing of the hijabs & niqabs that Muslim women wear ... that would make them either leave the country OR put them in jail for the violation of wearing those items, thus eliminating female, Muslim terrorists. I bet the current crop of GOP contenders would bite on this one ... especially Trump.

Now, listen to the likes of Ted Cruz & Donald Trump blame all THIS on Obama, pleazzzzzzze!

More homegrown terrorists than foriegn terrorists.....you mean people that own a lot of guns and love this country?????

Come on Mac.....not arguing there are not some crazy fucking idiots in this country but i am talking about fullblown idealogical terrorists who hate america and everything we stand for.

Are you seriously suggesting that because we ******* terrorists thats the reason they ******* us.....it doesnt matter, you cannot reason with them or negotiate with them....they hate us period.....you could leave them alone for the next 300 years and they would still find a reason to attack us.

I am not even going to start a gun debate because its worthless. When they change the constitution then we can talk about it.

Its a 2nd amendment right and i am going to exercise it to the fullest.

I have no idea what to do about them. Y'all white folks went over there fuckin with those people now their picking y'all off.they don't go to the hoods and fuck with us black people because we mind our business and do us.those Arabs ain't people u wanna go to war with.How u gonna beef with some people who blow themselves up.don't u get it?we can't stop them because Isis and the other one is too deep and powerful. Their worldwide plus they don't give a fuck about war.y'all white people keep saying this and that but the fact is these people r ready for war.just think:if it was that easy or even possible to stop em it would be done.U can,talk all that bullshit about u fighting, if u could u wouldn't do a fuckin thing but exactly what ur doing now,write about what u would do on the internet.get the fuck outta here with ur fantasy land talk.come to reality

Aw man,how about u have a big cup of shut the fuck up.U sound like an idiot. Take ur stupid minded ass over there and tell them that *******

I have no idea what to do about them. Y'all white folks went over there fuckin with those people now their picking y'all off.they don't go to the hoods and fuck with us black people because we mind our business and do us.those Arabs ain't people u wanna go to war with.How u gonna beef with some people who blow themselves up.don't u get it?we can't stop them because Isis and the other one is too deep and powerful. Their worldwide plus they don't give a fuck about war.y'all white people keep saying this and that but the fact is these people r ready for war.just think:if it was that easy or even possible to stop em it would be done.U can,talk all that bullshit about u fighting, if u could u wouldn't do a fuckin thing but exactly what ur doing now,write about what u would do on the internet.get the fuck outta here with ur fantasy land talk.come to reality

Dude are you for real, you think no black people died on 9/11...you need to come to reality. And you are suggesting if we just leave them alone they will leave us alone.....lol thats laughable....you have no idea what the fuck you are saying....

If i didnt no better i would say you sound like a terroriat sympathizer

Aw man,how about u have a big cup of shut the fuck up.U sound like an idiot. Take ur stupid minded ass over there and tell them that *******[/QUOTE

OK...and you can hide in the hood hoping no terrorists come to your neighborhood.

Boy its a good thing we didnt have a nation of people who thought like you during ww2 we might all be speaking german or japanese right now.

Dude are you for real, you think no black people died on 9/11...you need to come to reality. And you are suggesting if we just leave them alone they will leave us alone.....lol thats laughable....you have no idea what the fuck you are saying....

Since u have so much to say and have the answers take ur ass and fight instead of running ur mouth on the internet

Ur probably a fat sloppy person who never did any type of physical activities besides eating. People like u is why the world is fucked. Never did ******* but always say what needs town be done.I talkin about other people going to war.why don't u shut the hell up and go fight urself. I say ur 45 and too old.well if u were really about fighting for ur country u would be a vet,u would have been inlisted.ur just a piece of ******* who talks bullshit, straight up asshole

I am not talking about 1988, i am talking about now. If i felt the way i do now in 1988 i probably would have enlisted. But i was young and stupid and too worried about college and pussy to care what was going on.

And no i am not just some fat guy who never did any type of physical activity so your wrong. Maybe you should worry less about the gym and more about your country.

I like how i start thread about a serious issue
and you just insult me the whole time because you dont like what i say.

So nobody should ever talk about anything because its running your

mouth.....let me ask you one question, do you sympathize with these muslim extremists??
No I dont.I have to ask the question why do they hate us?they don't hate us for no reason.it's because of asshole who think like u.the difference is u sit and run ur mouth, they will put a Ak in ur mouth and blow ur tiny brains out.they need to make people like u go and live the stupid dumb ******* u talk.

I am not talking about 1988, i am talking about now. If i felt the way i do now in 1988 i probably would have enlisted. But i was young and stupid and too worried about college and pussy to care what was going on.

And no i am not just some fat guy who never did any type of physical activity so your wrong. Maybe you should worry less about the gym and more about your country.

I like how i start thread about a serious issue
and you just insult me the whole time because you dont like what i say.
Because ur views r unrealistic. Like I said,if the US could handle these people they would. There ain't nothing nobody can do with them.here or there

No I dont.I have to ask the question why do they hate us?they don't hate us for no reason.it's because of asshole who think like u.the difference is u sit and run ur mouth, they will put a Ak in ur mouth and blow ur tiny brains out.they need to make people like u go and live the stupid dumb ******* u talk.

Look, i am not going to say that ths US never did anything wrong in this world....of course we have. But to say they hate us because of people who think like me is BS. So then your answer woukd be to think like them and everything woukd be OK.....thats exactly what they want.

Regardless of why they hate us it not going to change. I would love for our country to totally leave the middle east and never bother them again but that wont solve it and will only make things worse down the road.

Because ur views r unrealistic. Like I said,if the US could handle these people they would. There ain't nothing nobody can do with them.here or there

Thats not true....we need to change the way we run the country and deal with them...do ithink its going to happen...not really hence my frustration.

What are u talking about....i am not on *******.

I guess my big question is why as an american you are not on my side on this. You have bashed me since i started this thread. I have no problem with you have differing views but you sound like you are blaming the US for these attacks.

I guess my big question is why as an american you are not on my side on this. You have bashed me since i started this thread. I have no problem with you have differing views but you sound like you are blaming the US for these attacks.
U,said when r we gonna get serious and take off the gloves. That was a stupid comment so u don't think the USA is serious about terrorism?u say that because ur not fighting. Getting rid if terrorism is damn near impossible. Think before u talk impossible bullshit

I'm not on ur side because I sound like a fuckin fool.I see ur thread ain't gettin no responses. In ur initial statement u sound like a fuckin dickhead

Back