We need to get serious with ISIS

No you live in another planet. You are so much blind. So shall we start comparing the deaths caused by Assad and caused by the US? Shall we start with Native American Genocide? Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Fascist Regimes backed by the US in Latin America? What about Saudi Arabia? The sweetest democracy in the world... Do you think they don't *******, they don't *******?

Thats a little different..those deaths were caused by wars for the most part. We dont ******* our own citizens by the thousand for speaking out against our leaders

The past is different than today....remember that
come to think of it you have a lot in common with ISIS... they live in the past and have twisted things to please their ... wants... making that their beliefs .... similar to what you are doing.... taking the past and twisting it to suit your ...??beliefs!..... no difference... both are fucked up!

come to think of it you have a lot in common with ISIS... they live in the past and have twisted things to please their ... wants... making that their beliefs .... similar to what you are doing.... taking the past and twisting it to suit your ...??beliefs!..... no difference... both are fucked up!

Twisted things....the left has been twisting history for decades....why do you think ******* coming out of school have no idea what the real truth of the history of this country.....had my kid come home one time and told me her history teacher said Benjamin Franklin was nothing but a *******......!!!!!! Really!!!!!

Twisted things....the left has been twisting history for decades....why do you think ******* coming out of school have no idea what the real truth of the history of this country.....had my kid come home one time and told me her history teacher said Benjamin Franklin was nothing but a *******......!!!!!! Really!!!!!
Come to think of it my thoughts are of a big fat black cock of mass pleasure yeh

Back