We need to get serious with ISIS

I have no problems with my worldview, if you are talking to me.
I have fully observed that, unfortunately, the world is full of idiots who can do nothing but blow hot air. Like you.

She cannot be talking to me Falcon. I have the fool on ignore..

They won't. They are like many who post on these threads. Full of insults. Empty on everything else.
Probably true. Fortunately, I took Mac off ignore, because I have to see his hot air posts before I =can counter them with logic and reason. So, there is, fortunately, an open slot on my ignore list.

Actions speak louder than words. Your empty words say you have no problem, yet your aggression and insults show the lack of temerity in your being.

If my words are full of such hot air, what does it say about you that you instantly react with insults?

Welcome to the ignore list.

Probably true. Fortunately, I took Mac off ignore, because I have to see his hot air posts before I =can counter them with logic and reason. So, there is, fortunately, an open slot on my ignore list.

I like seeing you two discussing your views. Its heated sometimes. But that said. At least you both have a proven stand point and are defending your views, politics. Beliefs even.

I try to do the same with the content I post. I know its long sometimes. But its not for one time consumption. I would stop posting if people got fed up or wanted no more information.

Pity some of the one stop n post fools cannot work out participation and proof outweigh empty insults and hot air replies.

I like seeing you two discussing your views. Its heated sometimes. But that said. At least you both have a proven stand point and are defending your views, politics. Beliefs even.

I try to do the same with the content I post. I know its long sometimes. But its not for one time consumption. I would stop posting if people got fed up or wanted no more information.

Pity some of the one stop n post fools cannot work out participation and proof outweigh empty insults and hot air replies.

Actually Daphne, I enjoy your posts tremendously. They are very informative, well thought out, and well researched. Also, it is nice to get a perspective from someone outside the USA. I get some of that from my fiance in the Philippines, but Europe is a completely different ******* than Southeast Asia.
I used to like Mac, but lately it has gotten into the drivel category when I post on his threads. I post something he can't refute and he resorts to name calling, insults, or other things. The tactics of diversion are alive in 2016. Same old, Same old.
We used to have actual debates and go back and forth. We both know we are not going to change each others' minds, but the two views going back and forth in a debate fashion educated people to what both sides believe in and the issues on each side. But when it turns to name calling, no one wins, least of all, the readers of the thread.
The only reason I took him off ignore is because somebody has to be there to provide a counterbalance, otherwise, even though this is the internet, people will take the one side as gospel truth.

......Quit lying falcond, you won't put me on ignore because you find my posts and views interesting and NEED someone with opposite views to debate back and forth with ... why can't you just be honest. And, you NEED your little cheering section to back up your far-right, Tea Party dribble. I don't answer a lot of your BS simply because I don't have the time, you simple minded ameba; I have a full time job AND a family; NEITHER of which you have. I can't sit around and go back and forth with you because I don't have the "free time" that you seem to have with your 24/7 monitoring of b2w, and not having to meet employer obligations. I don't answer a lot of your BS directed at me because you and I have gone back and forth on the topics a hundred times ... at least. There's an old saying, falcond, "Don't try to teach a pig to sing, as you waste your time, and just irritate the pig" ... I don't respond to your insults (often of which you start with "idiot" and other little titles, because of courtesy to the rest of the forum members.
..... .If you keep talking & insulting me 3rd person, however, I'm going to say fuck the forum and i'm going to crawl up your ass like no one here has, and I WON'T stop. I strongly suggest you go on about your own business and leave me out of your conversations unless I've addressed you or taken a position on your Tea Party mentality posts.
pic_RedJohn4.jpg

......Quit lying falcond, you won't put me on ignore because you find my posts and views interesting and NEED someone with opposite views to debate back and forth with ... why can't you just be honest. And, you NEED your little cheering section to back up your far-right, Tea Party dribble. I don't answer a lot of your BS simply because I don't have the time, you simple minded ameba; I have a full time job AND a family; NEITHER of which you have. I can't sit around and go back and forth with you because I don't have the "free time" that you seem to have with your 24/7 monitoring of b2w, and not having to meet employer obligations. I don't answer a lot of your BS directed at me because you and I have gone back and forth on the topics a hundred times ... at least. There's an old saying, falcond, "Don't try to teach a pig to sing, as you waste your time, and just irritate the pig" ... I don't respond to your insults (often of which you start with "idiot" and other little titles, because of courtesy to the rest of the forum members.
..... .If you keep talking & insulting me 3rd person, however, I'm going to say fuck the forum and i'm going to crawl up your ass like no one here has, and I WON'T stop. I strongly suggest you go on about your own business and leave me out of your conversations unless I've addressed you or taken a position on your Tea Party mentality posts.
View attachment 744828

What we have been doing lately is a far cry from debating. It has been name calling.

And yes, I did have you on ignore about 6 different times, but I have always taken you off ignore, because 1. Sometimes we do have good, honest, non-offensive debates 2. When you come with the half-truths and outright lies that Occupy Democracy posts in the form of their memes, someone has to be there to counter them with the complete truth. Ask the mods if you don't believe me. I am sure my account has a record of it.

And thank you for the compliment of my "Tea-Party mentality" posts. I consider that an honor. Although I am not a Tea Party member, they align most closely with my views. I disagree with some of the things they stand for, but most are right on. Honestly, I don't see how anybody can be against those core principles I agree with. But que cera, cera.

And Mac, as far as the insults go, we both do it. Admit it. And both of us have gotten hot enough about things to start the insult-go-round. I am not proud of it, but it happens.

You really are amazing in your ignorance and arrogance.

"A war on Islamic terrorists is a war on all muslims"? Really? The politics of fear and division at work again. Name me ONE Republican Presidential Candidate or other Republican in Congress who has ever said that. Hmmm. Can't do it, huh? Thought not.

"Lies of WMD's . . ."? As I have given links ad nauseum, WMD's were found. Besides that, where the hell do you think Syria suddenly jumps up and becomes a chemical/biological weapon emporium? Saddam sent his stuff to Assad.

It won't be their children? It would be interesting to actually find out how many Republicans vs. How many Democrats in Congress have served (we know Obama hasn't) and which side has more children/brothers/sisters in the military.

As a matter of fact, check out this link : http://spreadsheets.latimes.com/military-veterans-in-the-next-congress/. I think you will see over 3 times as many Republicans as Democrats have served from the 114th Congress. I don't have the time to look up every kid of every Congressperson and was unable to find any data on them.

Last edited:
The leader of ISIS has stated his intention to fly his flag over the White House. To me the solution is rather straightforward. First take him at his word. We didn't take Bin Laden seriously and we all know what happened. Second tell the military to remove the threat, Third get out of their way and let then do it.

The leader of ISIS has stated his intention to fly his flag over the White House. To me the solution is rather straightforward. First take him at his word. We didn't take Bin Laden seriously and we all know what happened. Second tell the military to remove the threat, Third get out of their way and let then do it.
I think you need to read your last post on the thread "The Death Penalty" ... ie: "Despite all the appeals and other complications it is a good bet we have executed some innocent people."

The solution is not, as you say, "straight forward", Torp. You have no problem with sending our military power to another country and killing innocent civilians THERE simply because some fanatics threatened you from their country? What would you propose the military to do, once they got THERE ... ask for ID's and Religious Preference cards before they shot the suspected terrorist? .... again, ((( chuckles )))
Then, what about the US military lives that were lost under a false premise ... WMD's in Iraq? Does THAT matter to you? It matters to me ... should to you, too. You're X-military. The first two men that should put boots on the ground in the Middle East next time, should be Rumsfeld & Cheney, and they shouldn't even be armed when they do.
See, you "conservatives" never make sense; never are consistent. You apply your beliefs to what satisfies YOUR needs, not the majority.
Just once, Torp, I'd love for you to admit that a posted comment you made simply didn't make sense ... you clearly contradict yourself regarding "the taking of lives" ... I've never heard you once express remorse over the many thousands of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan (children included) who were killed in their own homes by our military during the recent wars there? Does it not matter to you simply because these innocent civilians are in Iraq or Afghanistan, or Syria? Because they're Islamic, are they therefore evil to you? Is that it? Guilty until proven innocent? The radicals represent a very small percent of the Islam faith ... very, very small.
Yet you think that a *******, (a real case in Florida) who rapes & murders a 9 year old girl, burying her alive in a shallow grave, with a plastic bag tied over her head, holding her teddy bear, deserves to be shown "MERCY", not "DEATH"?
Just a second, give me some of what you're smoking ...gif_Yellowball-SmokingDope2.gif"ok, I think I see your point clearly, now!"

Last edited:
.... I took Mac off ignore, because I have to see his hot air posts before I =can counter them with logic and reason.
gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif ......gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif ....You're such a fucking idiot! LOGIC & REASON .... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif ....You best go look those hard words up.

Mac (likes) : ......15,583 as of 1-25-16 ... 31 when I signed IN this afternoon.
falcond (likes) :..1,127 as of 1-25-16

I don't know for sure, but, I'd say a larger majority of members at b2w enjoy/agree/appreciate my posts more than yours, OLD MAN! Of course, maybe some disagree with me, too, BUT, at least they give me "likes" to encourage me to post more STUFF they DON'T LIKE ... right? It's called "contributing to a website" ... key word there; contributing.
Why don't you go "defrag" your system again ... and take your time doing it. gif_Yellowball-finger.gif

Last edited:
Mac (likes) : ......15,583 as of 1-25-16 ... 31 when I signed IN this afternoon.
falcond (likes) :..1,127 as of 1-25-16

WHY, in God's name, does that matter a whit to you?? You keep throwing that in my face like it really freaking matters. You just keep showing how desperate you are to pump up your own ego from outside validation. So sad.
I don't need the validation. Don't care. If they want to, great and thank you very much. If not I am confident enough in my positions to know that I will be just fine, with or without those likes.
Have some confidence in yourself!
Not to point out the obvious fact that you were here long before I was and that I also took at least one several year break from this place. Don't believe me? Ask a mod who has been here a LONG time.

I don't know for sure, but, I'd say a larger majority of members at b2w enjoy/agree/appreciate my posts more than yours, OLD MAN! Of course, maybe some disagree with me, too, BUT, at least they give me "likes" to encourage me to post more STUFF they DON'T LIKE ... right?

And your ultimate wisdom and intelligence tells you this how? People come up to you on the street and say "Hey, I really hated post X you did on B2W, but I thought I'd give you a like just to encourage you to keep posting crap I disagree with."? Seriously? It's called believing your own press.
Look, this is a sexual site. There are Bisexuals, Gays, Transgenders,etc. on here. My bet is most of them lean liberal. Good for them. That is their right. Ok. Let's find out for sure.

HEY! TRANSGENDERS! How many of you support Conservative Politics and/or the Republican Party??? Hmmmm Crickets. What a Shock. Gays??? Crickets again. I am detecting a pattern here. If you start with a skewed perspective, you get skewed results. People can make poll numbers (and in case you didn't know, 'likes' on a web site is not exactly a scientific poll) say whatever they want. Just ask the question in a different way. If you don't believe it, take a political phone poll, gather your opinion of the questions. Then gather the opinion of the questions of one of your Conservative friends. I guarantee you will both see the questions in a completely opposite light.

It's called "contributing to a website" ... key word there; contributing.

Your definition of contributing and most other people's definition of contributing are two very different things. Sometimes you do contribute and do it very well. Other times, you are an ass, just to be an ass.

more than yours, OLD MAN!

And again, the personal attacks. Yes I called you arrogant, and you are. The difference is, you can do something about that. I can't do a damned thing about my age. But then, #1 you don't know how old I really am. #2 It seems to bother you a whole hell of a lot more than it bothers me. Grow up, Sunny Boy!

....... Sunny Boy!
You don't get the point of noting the count of "likes" because you don't get that many, falcond. But, fair enough, I've been here longer than you ... that's kewl. So, why not, IF you cared, go back to the initial mentioning of the "likes" up to THIS point, and see what change or progress was made SINCE that date ... both here, both posting. Only problem I have, however, I've had to waste response posting to YOUR BS rather than posting to the main topics of the forum.
But that would be good ... go from the initial point of reference (both here) and look at the count difference to this point. Let's face it, you're a TEA PARTY BRAINWASHED, BITTER OLD MAN pissed off about politics and this is your outlet to strike out. Its why you started this thread, remember?

"Sunny boy" .... now that's cute.

Last edited:
You don't get the point of noting the count of "likes" because you don't get that many, falcond. But, fair enough, I've been here longer than you ... that's kewl. So, why not, IF you cared, go back to the initial mentioning of the "likes" up to THIS point, and see what change or progress was made SINCE that date ... both here, both posting. Only problem I have, however, I've had to waste response posting to YOUR BS rather than posting to the main topics of the forum.
But that would be good ... go from the initial point of reference (both here) and look at the count difference to this point. Let's face it, you're a TEA PARTY BRAINWASHED, BITTER OLD MAN pissed off about politics and this is your outlet to strike out. Its why you started this thread, remember?

"Sunny boy" .... now that's cute.

Because i really DON'T care. It's nice, but it is not necessary for me to live life. You seem obsessed with it.

And no, I am not pissed off about politics. I am pissed off that we, the voting public, have allowed this country to become the joke that it is. People like Obama, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank, O'Neil, and the ilk that support them have run this country into the ground. Our education system is crap, race relations are crap, our military is being gutted, the IRS and the NSA are being used as weapons against Americans, and if Bin Laden attacked today, instead of in 2001, we wouldn't have a freaking clue where to catch him. You damned right I'm pissed off.
I went into the military to give everyone a right to voice their opinion, not to destroy the country. Half of the people who should vote can't be bothered and at least half of those who remain can't be bothered educating themselves about the candidates.
Yeah. I'm pissed. But not at politics. I'm pissed at the apathy of this country.

Back