Wave of Migration to Europe

But you want Black dick and prefer Black men. By fucking a Black bull while your white husband watches you instinctively have preferred a Black man vs your white cuck. Where will Black men come from, thin air? LMAO!
That sounds like there's a lot of assumptions in this sort of logic. I'm sorry but it doesn't really make a lot of sense if you need to make soo many assumptions like that :/

Also I'd prefer a safe society!

While that's true (my current boyfriend is also white) don't you think that mass immigration is a good thing if you're into this?

By the way, I'm so proud of you for finally embracing this new lifestyle!
No reason for mass immigration, especially when the overwhelming majority are economic migrants. When they enter illegally with designer clothes, fresh hair cuts, bling and smartphones but without identification you immediately take them into custody, fingerprint and give dna test. Whatever region is most dominant is where you send them back.

It seems many countries don't treat illegal imigration with the same amount of seriousness.
Although many ARE running from tyrant governments & out-of-control gangs, a lot are simply running from their legal systems.
They come into a country, illegally, they don't have a desire to learn the native language, follow the laws of the country, get innoculated from diseases, run up costs associated with their illnesses, crimes, etc ... when it gets too much they disappear back into the population or to another country.
That's the MAIN BIG ISSUE with illegals entering other countries.

It seems many countries don't treat illegal imigration with the same amount of seriousness.
Although many ARE running from tyrant governments & out-of-control gangs, a lot are simply running from their legal systems.
They come into a country, illegally, they don't have a desire to learn the native language, follow the laws of the country, get innoculated from diseases, run up costs associated with their illnesses, crimes, etc ... when it gets too much they disappear back into the population or to another country.
That's the MAIN BIG ISSUE with illegals entering other countries.
Time to lock the doors. Period!

This logical error they made definitely looks funny lol
No one here said they didn't want black dick. This is about the out of control migration en masse from Africa and the middle east into Europe. The West has done enough. Time for the EU to be disbanded and sovereignty given back to each country that can then decide who and how many they let in. That's just common sense.

If you are "preferred", then why do so many white women and couples hide behind a "lifestyle" before they interact with you??? They don't do this with other races.

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here, but then again, each party gets what they want from it i.e.

The white wife/girlfriend gets to enjoy the taboo of the raw a_n.i.malis.tic interracial sex

You get to have sex not just with a woman, not just with a white woman, rather you get to have sex with "the white man's woman", a prize. A case of your s.l.a.ve mentality paying you dividends.

And the white husband or boyfriend gets to watch you excitedly "c.h.impin_g" (their word, I'm just quoting) out over his white wife, and he often photographs or videos the intense experience for future enjoyment.

Don't think you aren't being played here.
I agree with every word that you said! And, I didn't know they used that word "ch.impin g when operating in this so-called "lifestyle" and that is exactly what they do is hide! Speaking of "lifestyle", I was talking to a young black guy who ended a sexual relationship with a married couple! The Black gentleman told me he had to end things because all the time that he was fucking the guy's wife, she would call him disrespectful racial slurs behind his back, yet his wife told the Black gentleman that she wasn't racist! It's crazy to me though that if you don't like the fact that the guy is Black, why even fuck with him? It seems that some white women play games in the "lifestyle" instead of being honest! You would not think that it would be so difficult for some white couples to be straight forward! There are several white couples who are like that on this site hiding how "they" really feel about Black men! Why they tell so many damn lies?

I agree with every word that you said! And, I didn't know they used that word "ch.impin g when operating in this so-called "lifestyle" and that is exactly what they do is hide! Speaking of "lifestyle", I was talking to a young black guy who ended a sexual relationship with a married couple! The Black gentleman told me he had to end things because all the time that he was fucking the guy's wife, she would call him disrespectful racial slurs behind his back, yet his wife told the Black gentleman that she wasn't racist! It's crazy to me though that if you don't like the fact that the guy is Black, why even fuck with him? It seems that some white women play games in the "lifestyle" instead of being honest! You would not think that it would be so difficult for some white couples to be straight forward! There are several white couples who are like that on this site hiding how "they" really feel about Black men! Why they tell so many damn lies?

It's normal for these people to refer to blacks this way. You should hear the way the whites talk about the men on here in direct messages on this and other sites, especially after a thread blows up into racial arguments. They use the n word and words like m0nkey and a.pe like it means nothing. I remember an ex-member of a known established site saying a white husband who frequented that site telling him that he only dealt with the "the blacks" when it came to looking for big cocks to fuck his wife. Other than that he would have no kind of dealings or interaction at all with "those kinds of people" outside of the lifestyle. To him they were nothing more than well-endowed sexual chattel and his dislike of them was obvious.

Last edited:

This post reminds me of some i d iot (a BM) who was shouting on a thread that white women PREFER black men! BS.!!! White women want to marry white men and obtain the security blanket of such a marriage and all the attendant benefits of being a white couple in America. And some of them would then prefer their husband to arrange a well-endowed BBC black as a private fuck a_ni.mal that she and her husband can enjoy HIDING behind "a lifestyle" that enables them to make full utility of such an individual, whilst avoiding his type in everyday normal interactions.

This post reminds me of some i d iot (a BM) who was shouting on a thread that white women PREFER black men! BS.!!! White women want to marry white men and obtain the security blanket of such a marriage and all the attendant benefits of being a white couple in America. And some of them would then prefer their husband to arrange a well-endowed BBC black as a private fuck a_ni.mal that she and her husband can enjoy HIDING behind "a lifestyle" that enables them to make full utility of such an individual, whilst avoiding his type in everyday normal interactions.
You idiots don't understand basic biology. White women prefer Black men for sex, sex is for reproduction. We live in an era of contraception which denies that but on instinct it's for reproduction. White women prefer to reproduce with stronger males than weaker ones. White boys fall into the weaker camp in general and Black men fall into the stronger camp. This is basic biology/evolution. You lost.

You idiots don't understand basic biology. White women prefer Black men for sex, sex is for reproduction. We live in an era of contraception which denies that but on instinct it's for reproduction. White women prefer to reproduce with stronger males than weaker ones. White boys fall into the weaker camp in general and Black men fall into the stronger camp. This is basic biology/evolution. You lost.
Please just stop...you are just embarrassing yourself at this point, and it is so unwarranted. Seriously.

Yet the majority of people overwhelmingly chose to reproduce with members of their own race.

(I love how people get stuck in bubbles of opinion and thought and spew such nonsense as if it is an established fact)

His answer will be: "That's because of societal pressures and family pressure to not have an interracial baby. If they had their own way, over 95% of white women would have black babies." LOL People just make ******* up when arguing on the internet.

Remember that percentage (95%) ... it comes up quite often ... the same number on practically everything dealing with interracial or politics. Don't know why ... guess the posters just feel that's a nice clean high number to verify confirmation of success.

Yet 95% of what you read on this site is pure BS. Did I just use that infamous number? See, it just pops right up, automatically.

pic_FACTS-WeDon'tNeed2.jpg

Back