Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Have on a couple of occasions not been present when the wife is enjoying bbc, we became good friends with a local bbc for five years, only ended because he at to go back to Kenya for family issues. He would call in when I was working, always knew beforehand, because wife would text me straight away, always took pics/vids for me as well. Also a couple of times with bulls we had met once and she’d really enjoyed herself and wanted seconds so I would drop her in the morning at there’s before I went to work. Again always pics n vids for me the see the fun I was missing, and twice we have video called so I could wank

Husbands ought to do get-together bonding moments where they sit back and see how their wives become Black-Owned whores in their presence.

I worked with a guy who’s wife loved black guys , I found out one night we went drinking he was proud to tell me off there activity behind close doors so I admitted to our lifestyle .
One day at work he asked if we would like to come around for dinner one night , telling Kim who got very excited to meet them , at dinner we talked about ou lifestyles and the girls got quite excited and wanted to have an evening of fun , the following week he told me he had organised three black guys his wife has played with before and if I was interested he would love us to come to , accepting his offer a date was organised.
we arrived around 7 for drinks , the girls looked fantastic and very slutty the wine got them a little loose , they removed there panties which got us guys hot knowing our visitors would see they were ready , and so it was , they came three nice older black guys , few drinks then they started to flirt with our wives , soon most were naked , these guys had huge cocks , so , as the above photo we sat naked and watched our wives get fucked , suck , rim and enjoy every inch these guys had , it was the best night .

Please login or become a member to view
I‘m guessing that’s hubby who is watching? If so i understand the dynamic of being up close however when I’m lucky enough to be invited to watch, I try to remove myself as far as possible to allow a more intimate encounter. And certainly would never think of bringing a camera or cellphone - my mind is the best recording

Back