Watch out people for this guy

Yeah he messaged us in the past too but we blocked him. Started out okay, but quickly got weird asking if I'd like it if him and his teenage ******* gangbanged me. Total creep. Have a feeling he is a white guy using a black guy's picture to get himself off by messaging women/couples.

Yeah he messaged us in the past too but we blocked him. Started out okay, but quickly got weird asking if I'd like it if him and his teenage ******* gangbanged me. Total creep. Have a feeling he is a white guy using a black guy's picture to get himself off by messaging women/couples.

Good, you did the right thing!! There are some real weird and dangerous people, out there.
Glad you are safe!!

John

OMG. That not only makes him sound creepy, but makes him look incredibly stupid! lol
What an idiot. I took a peek at your pics. Looks very good to me. (You and the guys)
I honestly never knew that husbands like yours existed. I must have gotten in the wrong line. lol

there is a guy on here that will hound you and harass you. This guy wanted to own my mom and sister and me and I told him no several times and he kept going . After I told him to stop he called me names and said we was fake.

Did you happen to send a message to one of the Admins? They might be able to do something so that he doesn't bother anyone else again.

Just got that invite this evening. Not my style. Told him it seemed like a strange *******/******* bonding activity. If he persists, I will also block him

Asked if i had daughters... nope. There are good moderators here. If this guy keeps harassing, his days are surely numbered.

Stay safe, and have fun.

Just got that invite this evening. Not my style. Told him it seemed like a strange *******/******* bonding activity. If he persists, I will also block him

Asked if i had daughters... nope. There are good moderators here. If this guy keeps harassing, his days are surely numbered.

Stay safe, and have fun.

I applaud everyone, i think you should message the moderators.

Some really weird ppl on this site.

That is an understatement. I have been on this site a few years and there are some people that are the most reputable, honest and trustworthy like @MacNfries.

but then there are some that you have no idea what they are talking about, a lot of games, a lot of flakes and fakes.

I am in the NYC area and i am a D/s sex and cuckold couple trainer so I receive emails and requests for help and learning/exploration from women and couples around the globe. I have been doing this for over 10 years, and so your reputation is practically all you have, because it's not like you can advertise.

The weird people on here and in the lifestyle is the main reason I started the cuckold/Bull Access club for the NorthEast. My hope is that I can expand it to other parts of the US and maybe globally.

Same situation here. We blocked him after telling him that I was not interested. He kept sending messages. Yes, his conversations are wierd for me.

Too funny he didn't "hound" us BUT he messaged us with an interest and said he was from New York. Gave us his age and when we said we were looking for a local younger guy he said he could bring his *******.....We didn't bother getting back after that as it seemed weird/creepy trying to get us to meet somewhere....

Back