Watch husband suck BBC?

My husband is bi. I know he sucked them before. He talked about it for a while wanting to do it again if another guy let him.
The first time I watch him suck a black dick I was shocked but excited, but now he sucks when he can and we share too.
He will lick up cum off of me which is sexy too. I like to taste the cum on his breath when we kiss.
Also, when we are alone together making love, we share sucking a black dick toy together.

I watched my husband suck my bulls cock and got so turned on I got off right then. Now he will rim his ass as he pounds me and my bull makes him tell me when he is getting ready to cum by feeling his ass begin to spasm! When its going on its the best thing ever but after we are through seeing my man jerking off and licking his lips to taste my bulls ass as he does it makes me loose respect for his manliness!! So its both ways for me!
My wife enjoys watching her bull takings me doggy that turns me on

My ex-wife said afterwards she needed to see me do it so she could feel completely sure this is what she really wanted and needed as a woman and the change she realized would make her the most happy being with me in our marriage, she needed a sign to feel completely ok and certain it was what we both wanted and that she accepted her feelings for me had changed sexually speaking and she realized I couldn't satisfy that need and role for her, she no longer saw me that way and needed to loose some respect and desire for me and by seeing me submit and be so beta and emasculated to another man physically in front of her was the only way she could be completely at ease and not worry about hurting me and our marriage by going forward with this lifestyle and opportunity but after that, she was fine and felt good about being selfish and free to enjoy getting fucked by other hung fit men even better looking than her husband the type she would normally want to cheat on her partner with and its only to use them for sex and enjoy us working together to help get her sexual needs met completely and she was in control of it inside our marriage.. and wanted to have sex with the type and quality of men she was attracted to use and give her body too and enjoy watching me submit to them infront of them both in a fun new way of exploring and enjoying my new role for everyone and hoped I would grow from it myself and lead to new roads and experiences for us as a couple and her hopefully having a boyfriend(s) she could love sexually as a permenant part of our life that we all accepted each other and our role with her seeing me more in the long run as a sister-helper husband in charge of mostly everything except her and her bulls pleasure and needs which she thought of me serving and pleasing them both physically and providing comforting needs for them both when they were having sex and immediately before/afterwards sucking fluffing shaving dressing undressing wiping down bathing and holding them when going to the bathroom if they were taking a break so they could be more comfortable and ease back into sex with each other.

Does anyone else want to see this?
It is a huge turn on for me to suck the alpha's BBC in front of my gf and on one evening they were watching me and discussing it. One of them said that they thought I would cum really quickly if someone stroked my panties and then my gf lent forward and rubbed up me about 3 times and I started cumming even though I was wasn't at all erect.

They both pissed themselves laughing and I would have been punished for cumming before them but the alpha was impressed with my dedication as throughout the whole experience I did not stop sucking for one second even when I was ejaculating.

It is a huge turn on for me to suck the alpha's BBC in front of my gf and on one evening they were watching me and discussing it. One of them said that they thought I would cum really quickly if someone stroked my panties and then my gf lent forward and rubbed up me about 3 times and I started cumming even though I was wasn't at all erect.

They both pissed themselves laughing and I would have been punished for cumming before them but the alpha was impressed with my dedication as throughout the whole experience I did not stop sucking for one second even when I was ejaculating.
Good gurl

Back