Watch husband suck BBC?

It can be but you will never look at him the sAme way again. Like the first gang bang I had I told my hubby about wanting one but he never commented on it. About a month later I come and as soon as I open the door I am grabbed and a pillow case pulled over my head as I fight them. I was dragged pretty much to the kitchens they stripped my clothes off and held me down as one of them penetrated me. They took the pillow case off and my hubby was sitting in a chair tied up so I thought they were gang ******* me! After the 3rd one I had got off a lot and thought I better do something to live through this so I begged them to fucking breed me fill me full of their seed. After they all took another turn on every hole I had I was a mess. Then my hubby stands up and come to find out he had paid the 4 of then to do it ! I was so mad but so well fucked I couldnt hold it against him!
I live me you wanted to be bred

The first time he did it and I saw him sucking black cock it was so unbelievable hot like an outer body experience that I had to for a moment stop and just watch. I wanted this to happen for the longest time years in the making, I remember when he asked my to be with a woman and it did not take me long to play and enjoyed the all thing and is still a turn on for both so what is the big deal the taboos that parents and society puts on us we end up missing some great sex especially with our husband s or boyfriends. Do I see him differently? well yeah definitely in a positive way because we are both experimenting and enjoying together pleasure that it doesn't matter if its a guy or a girl that we are having fun with. When the guy was gone we end up having some fenomenal love session going over and enhancing what had just happened and when we were done he said WHAT WAS THE BIG FRICKIN DEAL! specifically when we are both open to experiment the lifestyle together and the best part for him and most erotic was not the taste of the guys cock, balls, and cum that we shared but grabbing the guys dick with his hand and inserting it into my pussy and then pulling it out and taste my vaginal juices from his cock that's when he went overboard.
So now is a different dynamic we take our time enjoying the moment for longer sessions that makes our partner be in even. So for those guys that are having mental dilemas being the husbands or bulls is just silly IT'S NO BIG DEAL. Enjoy
No big deal, you're right, if everybody is on board. Just be upfront about it from the start. There is no use in pretending and lead others on. There will be perhaps more black guys out there open to such a play style than you might think. Just be honest about what both of you are looking for and don't say differently and hope for what was not agreed upon or even talked about in the first place. Just keep it honest and it can be a lot of pleasurable fun. ;)

No big deal, you're right, if everybody is on board. Just be upfront about it from the start. There is no use in pretending and lead others on. There will be perhaps more black guys out there open to such a play style than you might think. Just be honest about what both of you are looking for and don't say differently and hope for what was not agreed upon or even talked about in the first place. Just keep it honest and it can be a lot of pleasurable fun. ;)
Totally agree, some people are making a bigger deal about it than it is. We all love the bbc, they have plenty of it for all to enjoy, so all involved can just have fun and enjoy

My wife absolutely loves it. As swingers, she’s played w lots of women. She prefers men, but it’s just fun to explore. She feels the same for me. Since we enjoy MM 3somes, she enjoys it even more. Two guys w good stamina can wear her out. Being able to sit back and watch or make out w her bull while I go to work is a turn on for all.

Attachments

• 3E584F39-6DC7-4E80-9B08-6D62BF4580D4.jpeg
    3E584F39-6DC7-4E80-9B08-6D62BF4580D4.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 280A3EC8-3760-4C26-86C1-944D7D191B0F.jpeg
    280A3EC8-3760-4C26-86C1-944D7D191B0F.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 190
My wife absolutely loves it. As swingers, she’s played w lots of women. She prefers men, but it’s just fun to explore. She feels the same for me. Since we enjoy MM 3somes, she enjoys it even more. Two guys w good stamina can wear her out. Being able to sit back and watch or make out w her bull while I go to work is a turn on for all.
Wow, you are so lucky, makes me jealous. You and your wife are perfect in this lifestyle

I told my ex I was thinking I might be bi. She asked what I meant and I told her I would suck cock and she wouldn’t leave me alone about it after that. For two weeks, all she talked about was how bad she wanted to watch me suck cock and how watching guys suck cock was such a turn on for her and what not. So, that weekend, I sucked her coworkers dick while she watched and fingered herself. She was so horny we ducked after her came in my mouth. I think she liked it more than I did, and I loved it.

I told my ex I was thinking I might be bi. She asked what I meant and I told her I would suck cock and she wouldn’t leave me alone about it after that. For two weeks, all she talked about was how bad she wanted to watch me suck cock and how watching guys suck cock was such a turn on for her and what not. So, that weekend, I sucked her coworkers dick while she watched and fingered herself. She was so horny we ducked after her came in my mouth. I think she liked it more than I did, and I loved it.
Way it should be, good man

Back