Watch husband suck BBC?

Ive had about 6 different BBC’s in my mouth now thanks to my wife and love it. Four of them I only get to taste/suck after they cum in my wife and pull out, kind of a reward for me they’ll lay there and kiss her, rub her tits and let me suck on their cum covered cocks and milk them dry. My wife has two bulls though that will let me suck their cocks from start to finish, even let me wash their cocks, balls and assholes while they shower together, me on my knees washing him while they soap each other up and rub bodies. I’ve sucked both of these cocks now to completion many times, usually with my wife’s other black cock loving female friend over watching. Not at the same time, it’s just to guys that enjoy me sucking their cocks when they come over, they never visit together. I’ve also been on my knees in the middle, with my wife on one side of me and her friend on the other, me sucking his cock, the girls licking what I can’t get in my mouth or sucking his balls. I’ve had each of them pull out of pussy and feed the cum right to my mouth, usually spraying some all over my face.

I love everything about black cocks and cum. I love to watch my wife and the girls she’s converted worship them, I love to be on my knees in my chastity cage worshipping them, I love cum from black cocks about any way i can get it and have really zero interest in white cocks, no turn on at all when i see a white cock, even a big one but black cocks, man, i love ‘em! In my mouth or in my wife‘s, black cocks are the perfect dessert!

My wife has not only watched me do this numerous times, but took me to a gloryhole on two separate nights to train me how to suck a man off properly. She, and her bulls both get alot more enjoyment from me now. She loves observing me, and her bulls get a much better experience now. She was right. I just needed an opportunity to be taught, and learn.

Last edited:
My wife has not only watched me do this numerous times, but took me to a gloryhole on two separate nights to teach me, and for me to learn how to suck a man off properly. She, and her bulls both get alot more enjoyment from me now. She loves observing me, and her bulls get a top knotch experience now. She was right. I just needed an opportunity to be taught, and learn.
Good gurl

My wife has not only watched me do this numerous times, but took me to a gloryhole on two separate nights to teach me, and for me to learn how to suck a man off properly. She, and her bulls both get alot more enjoyment from me now. She loves observing me, and her bulls get a top knotch experience now. She was right. I just needed an opportunity to be taught, and learn.
You're very lucky to have you're wife helping you. I wish mine would come around to this.

Since my husband came out of the closet to me I've
watched him suck cocks before and after they've fucked
me. I always suspected he was a cock sucking faggot and
it took a Black Bull to make him confess his dick sucking,
butt fucking desires to me. My pussy gets moist and it
thrills me to the core watching his submission to
Dominant Black Men.
my cuckold husband.jpg

Not all straight men are gonna do that, not a matter of that man needing to relax and enjoy, if the man is straight they won't do this and me personally would not be turned on seeing my man sucking or fucking a man
Everyone is different. Own to there own I say

Mi marido es bi. Sé que los chupó antes. Habló sobre eso por un tiempo queriendo hacerlo de nuevo si otro chico lo dejaba.
La primera vez que lo vi chupar una polla negra estaba impactada pero emocionada, pero ahora la chupa cuando puede y también la compartimos.
Él me lamerá el semen, lo cual también es sexy. Me gusta saborear el semen en su aliento cuando nos besamos.
Además, cuando estamos solos juntos haciendo el amor, compartimos juntos chupando un juguete de polla negra.
mi nuestro caso igualmente yo soy bisexual desde siempre y con mis parejas lo he hablado y loa hemos hecho juntos por años

Attachments

• 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 496597700.jpeg
    496597700.jpeg
    576.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 00000350.jpg
    00000350.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg